Regarding the new anime series: Metal Fight Beyblade

Poll: who wants the cast not to be changed (i.e. tyson kai ray max daichi n all)?

the cast should not be changed
38.71%
it should be changed
61.29%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
Yeah, I get bored with characters quickly unless it's a really good anime. Not to mention I read the one chapter that DATs translated and I much more prefer the new characters. Ginga is just awesome :3
And their kids...I have to agree with what Rocky said.

(Jan. 02, 2009  1:43 AM)Rocky Wrote: This would've been awful. Horrible. I'd rather a thousand more series with the bladebreakers than an episode with their kids.

Would NEVER want to see that in my life Pinching_eyes_2
I like how they brought in the new characters, makes for a nice change of pace in the series.
O yeah Sure... Even if the old characters were beta... The story is done... The world is safe and all that stuff. Besides we can't do anything to stop it now. Similar to Yugioh GX! But people liked that 2 didn't they. So I'm sure they'll like MFB Don't worry.
hes probably made most of the episodes. cant change it now.
Its true what Kai-V said. Tyson is always going to win the championships and anyways in their after life its just going to be their children thats going to be competing, so basically its about time for a new start. Anyways you cant change itr anyways. And I think the new characters are going to be even more competitive than the old characters.
Does this mean no more bitbeasts trapped in computers?! However will we go on?

A fresh start means a prayer that it won't be thrashed in the dubs again. That's what you should be fighting for. I just hope battles are not exclusively "the power of bitbeasts" and maybe they'll actually have some strategy via customization and shooting.

And zomg maybe they'll even have an explanation of why a beyblader can control their beyblade without saying or doing anything. (Epic mind control)
i always hated how you new tyson/takao was gonna win everytime
Dei: There are no bitbeast whatsoever. There are constellations which symbolize power and such but they don't actually affect the beyblades. Grin

I've yet to see to much customization skill though. I guess it's just how loud you can shout or something....I can't really remember what happened in the manga.......Pinching_eyes_2
(Feb. 04, 2009  8:09 PM)Rocky Wrote: Dei: There are no bitbeast whatsoever. There are constellations which symbolize power and such but they don't actually affect the beyblades. Grin

I've yet to see to much customization skill though. I guess it's just how loud you can shout or something....I can't really remember what happened in the manga.......Pinching_eyes_2
Good lordy, my wishes have come true!

I hated bitbeasts. It was like ZOMGTHEYHASBITBEEST2?!?!
...After every previous opponent had a bitbeast...
Ahahaha. I liked the bit beasts but I always found that weird. XD
I thought the bit beasts were pretty cool, but I much prefer the new theme of the constellations! From what I read in the manga so far, I think I'm going to be extremely looking forward to seeing how the anime is made. I hope it's not too bad and follows the manga pretty closely.
It's good cause you can really affiliate with your blade.
I have Dragoon as my main blade . Does that mean I am a war troop (or something like that)
I have Libra as my main Blade. That could mean I was a Libra! Witch I am Grin