Regarding MFB related topics

Now that MFB has been established and is the current generation of Beyblade, I see no reason to continue to make all of our posts about it in the same topic. If you have something MFB-related to post about, please make your own thread for it (if it warrants a thread). This includes news, hypotheses, parts discussion ... anything. Just treat MFB like any other Beyblade subject. Thanks!
You guys are lucky that you're able to get the new beyblades before 2010. I have to wait until they come to America because my grandpa thinks it's stupid buying something online, by phone, and by anything else unless it's in store we don't have to order from they would be Kmart, Walmart, Target, and Toysrus mainly Walmart because we go there for grocery shopping.:Unhappy
(Sep. 15, 2008  8:50 PM)tahu mistika Wrote: You guys are lucky that you're able to get the new beyblades before 2010. I have to wait until they come to America because my grandpa thinks it's stupid buying something online, by phone, and by anything else unless it's in store we don't have to order from they would be Kmart, Walmart, Target, and Toysrus mainly Walmart because we go there for grocery shopping.:Unhappy

Um ...

Thanks I guess, but this really isn't relevant to this topic.
(Sep. 15, 2008  9:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2008  8:50 PM)tahu mistika Wrote: You guys are lucky that you're able to get the new beyblades before 2010. I have to wait until they come to America because my grandpa thinks it's stupid buying something online, by phone, and by anything else unless it's in store we don't have to order from they would be Kmart, Walmart, Target, and Toysrus mainly Walmart because we go there for grocery shopping.:Unhappy

Um ...

Thanks I guess, but this really isn't relevant to this topic.

Sorry. So on to the mfb thing. Any news on mopre of the new blades besides Wolf and whatever the new beyblade in the random pack is called? Bye.
Tahu, this topic is not for MFB discussion. I guess I'll have to close this now.