10.00%
Undecided
5.00%
Other
2.50%
Screw this. This is stupid.
32.50%
Total: 100% 40 vote(s)
Agreed about some of the bouncyness The animation does seem a bit weird lately. These last few episodes have been really just incredible.

So, does this mean Epsilon has now become the Alpha?
They do say that person is never truly dead while you still remember them. Maybe this means that Epsilon has been reborn.
It does seem as if that is likely to be the case, to some extent. It seems as if Epsilon has reformed itself, or been reborn as a new Alpha. After all, "memory is the key."
It's been evident that Epsilon has been regaining his memories slowly as soon as Delta was formed. I forgot where, and I think you mentioned it, but the A.I.s are survived by Epsilon and are what make him the Alpha. If Alpha is reborn, so are every A.I. that were fragmented from the original Alpha.

Meaning a reborn Sigma. Oh great, a reborn Sigma. THAT'S gonna go well.
It shouldnt work exactly like that. Epsilon is memories. I dont think he can ever truly become alpha. The original Alpha is dead, but it would be possible for a new Alpha to be formed, with the same memories as the old one. As for the other AI that were obliterated along with Alpha, they won't be coming back, as they are all just pieces of Alpha.
WARNING: Red vs Blue is a webseries intended for mature audiences only. As such, links to videos and other things such as episode transcriptions may contain profanity. You have been warned.

Two more episodes left, let's look back at the past 3 seasons (10 included) as the evolution of Rooster Teeth's hit series, Red vs Blue, continues. That is, of course, action scenes. And I stress the word action. No Halo-engine shooting or firefights. Motion-captured firefights, fist fights, stick fights, etcetera etcetera etcetera. And what were the best motion-captured action scenes to you?

Season 8
Grif, Sarge, and the Puma vs Agent Washington - The beginning of everything. The first motion-capture scene that probably made many RvB fans squeal with joy. As Washington "captures" Sarge, the latter cues his subordinate to attack, though it is rather delayed. Grif busts through Valhalla's wall in the Puma and runs the Freelancer over, conning the phrase, "How's my bumper taste, carphole?!". However, Wash doesn't go down easy and begins to shoot at Grif point blank as he's stuck on the Puma's front. Hitting the brakes, Grif sends Wash flying, and Sarge reclaims his signature shotgun. Wash rolls into a barrel of explosives, and as he recovers, Sarge and Grif drive-by to carp up his day with a shotgun fire to the explosives.
Simmons, Grif, Sarge, and Doc (sort of) vs the Meta/Maine - The Meta attacks Doc after he finds that his partner Washington just got jacked up. The medic fires an overcharged shot of his Plasma Rifle (which is supposed to be a medical tool) and messes up the equipment the Meta has on his possession, reversing the Temporal Distortion unit that makes himself slow than the world around him and sparing Doc a cruel fate of getting super-decked in the face. But Doc gloats too late as the slowed-down punch sends him spiraling to a wall. Simmons tries to free him, but the Meta's time distortion wears off, and the Reds have arrived to rescue him. Abandoning his fellow prisoner, Simmons jumps onto the passing Puma as the Meta fires at him, grabbing onto the turret and being flailed about by Grif's driving. But the Meta catches up to them and destroys their ride, leaving them forced to fight the big bad himself; an timely Epsilon passes by and is forced to play distraction as they make their retreat.
Grif vs Epsilon - While not a full battle sequence, Grif is left with no other option but to kick Epsilon's Monitor body into the nearby minefield in the desert as Sarge leads the angry aliens to them.
Simmons, Grif, Sarge, and Tucker vs Tex - Tex is back, carpbites, and she's mighty cranky. Episode 10 marks the iconic full-length motion capture episode as Tex beats up the Reds + Tucker, the latter who manages to hold his own, in a series of hilarious fights and crotch-hitting. Words cannot describe this full episode, so just watch it yourself.
Tex vs Washington and the Meta - The first ACTUAL action-packed sequence where skilled warriors are pitted against each other. Tex lays a trap for Washington and the Meta (and unfortunately Doc...) and begins to battle with the two Freelancers. Having everything planned out, from hiding weapons in ice and bombs on a mountain and cliffside, she has the upper hand until she is shot in the foot. Before she can escape, the Meta stabs her in the face with the rigged Memory Unit, trapping her inside.
The Reds, Tucker, and Washington vs The Meta - The climactic battle of Season 8, the Reds are forced to battle The Meta on their own. But with his new found AI to work his equipment for him, the battle is in his favor. Even Tucker, who lands a fatal blow to the chest with his sword, is no match for him. Entrusted by Wash to deal the final blow, Sarge leads the charge (lol) in a final shootout with the Meta, but of course it doesn't end well. However, he hooks the Meta to the Wash's Warthog, and Simmons and Grif pushes it off the cliff. The Meta is pulled down by gravity down the Warthog, but doesn't go down without taking Grif with him. As Simmons tries to hold on, his sudden hold of Grif causes the Meta to let go, eventually killing him in the fall. (tl;dr, Simmons killed the Meta. Yes. Simmons. SIMMONS. KILLED the Meta.)

Season 9
Way too many motion-capture, as the Freelancer segments were all motion-capture with the exception of Delta. Just name your favorite battle. They're not hard to forget.

Season 10
Same with this one.

From Season 8, I'd DEFINITELY have to say the Freelancer fight. It's the first action-packed sequence we get. Why not?

In Season 9, I'd have to say...hm...well, not a lot of Season 9's action sequence grabbed me. Not the Tex episode, not the Highway episode. But I think the North and South Dakota vs the Insurrectionist Soldiers was pretty awesome. Pure slaughter is always fun to watch.

Season 10 was definitely way more action-packed than 9. But my personal favorite from this season was the Tex and Carolina vs C.T. and Insurrectionist Leader fight. The insert song, Pray by Jeff Williams ft. Sandy Casey, Lamar Hill, and guest starring Redrapper, fit this four-way fight well. Carolina's and C.T.'s baton vs knife exchange was also fun to watch. C.T. didn't get much action in Season 9, but it was good to see how well she could fight in Season 10.

Reminder that the penultimate episode of Season 10 is today. If you had seen episode 19 two weeks before, everything that happened til the end of Revelation has been explained. But it seems that it won't just end at episode 20 like most of their past seasons have. In fact, it's two more episodes. Episode 20, Doc rallies the Reds and Blues (and Wash) to "get reckless" and chase after Carolina and Epsilon while the latter have a weird, but dangerous, case of deja vu.

So are you ready for the epic showdown of Carolina vs 101 Robot Tex's?
Anyone caught tonight's finale? Loose ends are tied up, questions are finally answered, and subtle revelations are...revealed. I won't spoil anything, but just that you should watch it if you haven't yet. Don't forget to support Rooster Teeth; buy their DVDs. Season 10 DVD comes out this weekend (now selling at $9 for DVD on Amazon, and I paid $11. Mother carper....), there's the Ten Years of RvB DVD/BD set(s) if you haven't bought the DVDs yet.

Also, check out Monty Oum's upcoming new series, probably made by Rooster Teeth, called "RWBY". Pretty intense. You can check out its "trailer" at the end of tonight's episode.
Holy carp! the finale was epic! Allison and the Director's and Carolina are...and the mysterious Blue Soldier...HOLY FREAKIN AWESOME!

Anyway, on a much more calm note, Season 10 rappe up VERY nicely. It looks as if the now confirmed Season 11 will go back to the comedy we know from TBGC era of RVB, which is not bad at all, so long as it is done right.

And did you all see this masterpiece courtesy of Monty?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYW2GmHB5xs

I got to meet the Rooster Teeth team at NYCC...such an awesome group of people
For those who don't know, Season 11 debuts this Friday and will not be around next week (but the week after). Season 11 returns RvB to its roots. Away from the action, away from the heavy drama, away from the cool motion capture.

Back to RvB was just starting out, with funny visual effects, and just a completely silly storyline.
I kind of figured the new season would take that direction. Personally, I believe that is a brilliant move on their part. Later on next season they could add some more action back, but we need at least one season devoted to RVB's classic feel. We don't want this series to forget how it came to be, and what allowed it to evolve the way it did...what made it so damn good.
Favorite quote: Tucker while getting beat up by Tex.
Wow, straight to the mount, huh? I didn't get invited to dinner!!!

Blues rule and so does Team Nice Dynamite.

Oh, and Mark Nutt.