Reason why TV Tokyo stopped broadcasting Beyblade Burst on TV and made it shorter.

I have few information about reason of TV Tokyo stop to broadcast Beyblade Burst anime on TV and make it shoter.
1 Number of children decreasing now.
2 A lot of children aren't in house when Anime is broadcasting on TV.
3 A lot of people stop to watch TV.
4 Cost is very expensive. if you want broadcast some Anime 1 year in Japan it'll cost 800 million yen. Production cost is 500 million yen+Right of Broadcast 300 million yen.

Then

1 Population of Children is very low and keep decreasing. It's lower than when a lot of people died by WW2 in Japan.
2 A lot of children go to cram school after school and when they come back to home It's alredy 22 pm and It's time to sleep and they don't have time to watch TV.
3 Because youtube or other internet video is more interesting than TV.
4 If they broadcast on youtube they don't
need any fee for right of broadcast.
Such a shame how things like this are happening. Its a matter of competition and outdated entertainment. So many other series stopped airing on TV and have moved onto Youtube or other websites
What's with the region lock tho? Call me dumb if you want, i still dont get it.
(Jan. 09, 2020  3:54 AM)AcressVN Wrote: What's with the region lock tho? Call me dumb if you want, i still dont get it.

Use a VPN in Japan. It's just for their country that's available due to copyright and stuff like that. It's YouTube don't bother.
(Nov. 14, 2019  5:43 PM)marutti Wrote: I have few information about reason of TV Tokyo stop to broadcast Beyblade Burst anime on TV and make it shoter.
1 Number of children decreasing now.
2 A lot of children aren't in house when Anime is broadcasting on TV.
3 A lot of people stop to watch TV.
4 Cost is very expensive. if you want broadcast some Anime 1 year in Japan it'll cost 800 million yen. Production cost is 500 million yen+Right of Broadcast 300 million yen.

Then

1 Population of Children is very low and keep decreasing. It's lower than when a lot of people died by WW2 in Japan.
2 A lot of children go to cram school after school and when they come back to home It's alredy 22 pm and It's time to sleep and they don't have time to watch TV.
3 Because youtube or other internet video is more interesting than TV.
4 If they broadcast on youtube they don't
need any fee for right of broadcast.

I thought it was because Burst was a bad series but it's isnt the case.  It's pretty cool to know all that stuff.