Real Life Bitbeast?

Poll: Would You Want Bit Beast To Exist?

That would be Cool!
83.72%
No way!
9.30%
I don't care...
6.98%
Total: 100% 43 vote(s)
that would be awesome! like a holographic thing would be cool, or like a special device which adds the bit beast in when you look through it or something! I would look every where for my old dragoon if that was real! (even though i haven't seen it in like 8 years)
Maybe the Japanese will do that someday , if a pen can show a OS then anything is possible
I think that it would make beyblade more fun, but the idea really scares the carp out of me. It would be dangerous.
nice necro dude.

next time, read the dates before bumping a topic
(Feb. 12, 2011  5:46 AM)Gearfried97 Wrote: nice necro dude.

next time, read the dates before bumping a topic

Seriously.
Nice necro, Ga...

I would really like an app for 3DS that shows bit-beasts, though I know that the world is too lazy to do it.
I typed that 4 days later than the last post because Fathom wrote his post 9 months after the last post, and you're telling me this in that context?...

I'm sorry if it counted as a necro, but it still makes sense to tell the guy so he doesn't do it again to age-old topics.
(Nov. 14, 2011  1:01 AM)TITAN Wrote: Nice necro, Ga...

I would really like an app for 3DS that shows bit-beasts, though I know that the world is too lazy to do it.

Or just whoever owns rights to Beyblade video games now. They could sell Bit-Beast AR chips though.
Sorry, misread dates. TITAN feels stupid...

But we know that nobody is going to invest in it, unfortunately...
I don't wan't a broken stadium
I think in the next 20 years tecnolige could make something simmler but not live creatures
(Nov. 14, 2011  1:01 AM)TITAN Wrote: I would really like an app for 3DS that shows bit-beasts, though I know that the world is too lazy to do it.

u mean like invasmals but with high tech things to show them like bit beasts
THAT WOULD BE FRIGGIN EPIC!
I Think They Should Make a beyblade game for Nintendo 3DS and Give special faces for beyblades.With Using Augmented Reality Technology of 3DS,They Should Make Bit Beasts Visible(On 3DS' Camera)

That Would Be Awesome!
This topic's gonna get filled with spam real quick; I'd personally close it.
It's not like it's gonna happen I mean, it's faulse disscusion.
(Nov. 26, 2011  8:56 PM)Poseidon Wrote: This topic's gonna get filled with spam real quick; I'd personally close it.
It's not like it's gonna happen I mean, it's faulse disscusion.

This thread is more than a year old, Poseidon, and four pages long.

Please pay attention before preaching to people.
What happened? The whole thread just aged before my eyes! Or was it me who aged?
Can we controll our beyblade If yes tell me how

Plz anyone create tech for but beast
(Mar. 12, 2017  4:36 PM)Sam1267 Wrote: Can we controll our beyblade If yes tell me how

It's called using launching techniques, such as slide shooting and banking where you tilt your launcher (there is more to it, if you are interested in hearing, haha). I hope this helps ;)

Also, please don't revive older threads (the last post on this thread was from 2012!). :)