Ray Unicorno D125CS Article Attempt

Poll: BeyWiki material?

Yes
82.43%
No
17.57%
Total: 100% 74 vote(s)
That would have been done on purpose, to make the Beyblade look good.
Hahaha, c'mon Alex. You're being too careful with your judgement, you know it's plastic. Perhaps other owners of this bey can check theirs and clarify.
might wanna mention the sono-kong CS might as well be an S. it's not aggro no matter HOW much you bank it.
You sure you just didn't accidentally get a fake, uwik? Surely someone would've noticed by now? I mean, all clear rubber I've encountered has been quite hard/tough, but it strikes me more as something an illegal fake company would pull through misunderstanding/cheapness than TT?

I know few people here have one, but surely japanese blogs would've mentioned it?

Uwik, is the material deformable/elastic? (scientific sense)
geminikid13 It is not the brand that matters, but the release, sonokong have two different releases with two differently performing cs's. That type of cs is ideal by the way, and much better than s. Read the article (or look at any given defense combo), that's basically a "good" cs.
I confirm that the CoroCoro page clearly writes "rubber", talking bout clear rubber.
(Sep. 08, 2011  7:16 PM)th!nk Wrote: You sure you just didn't accidentally get a fake, uwik? Surely someone would've noticed by now? I mean, all clear rubber I've encountered has been quite hard/tough, but it strikes me more as something an illegal fake company would pull through misunderstanding/cheapness than TT?

I know few people here have one, but surely japanese blogs would've mentioned it?

I know you didn't imply that I purchased one on purpose, but for the record, I am a collector. In that sense, I do not own a single fake bey, nor do I endorse it. My suppliers are very much trustworthy.

@ Kai-V: I'll take your word for it. Although, considering now that the material is indeed rubber, the transparency, hardness and resemblance to plastic of it is outstanding.
Uwik, if we want to be even more certain, could you scan that instruction sheet ? I think the side you showed in that photograph is the right one.
I don't have a scanner at home. So I took some photos and emailed you.
I will hold off publishing the section for the moment while this is worked out, I think. If it's the case that it's hard plastic it's very notable.

And Uwik, I meant absolutely no offence by questioning that, it's always worth asking these questions, though, because you can't be sure otherwise Smile
(Sep. 09, 2011  5:12 AM)th!nk Wrote: I will hold off publishing the section for the moment while this is worked out, I think. If it's the case that it's hard plastic it's very notable.

And Uwik, I meant absolutely no offence by questioning that, it's always worth asking these questions, though, because you can't be sure otherwise Smile

Kai-V confirmed that it was rubber. So, no contest there. It could perhaps be mentioned somewhere that the material is different.

Also, don't worry about it. I know you meant no offense at all Smile