Rare stuff (plastic takara),insane prices.

Ok, I know of a few still running sites that have some rare beyblades for $7-20 that cannot be found anywhere else.

If your interested in any of these, pm me for the web address.

TAKARA

Flash Leopard $8
Flash Leopard 2 $9
Voltaic Ape $20
Dragoon V2 $19
Crystal Dranzer-S $7
Crystal Dragoon $8
Crystal Draciel-S $10
Dranzer V $12

HASBRO

Driger-s $20
Wolborg 2 $13

More to be added* im not trying to spam but if peope NEED something I can help them find it. I only ask to not spread information.
(Dec. 19, 2008  6:24 AM)moviegoer15 Wrote: Ok, I know of a few still running sites that have some rare beyblades for $7-20 that cannot be found anywhere else.

If your interested in any of these, pm me for the web address.

TAKARA

Flash Leopard $8
Flash Leopard 2 $9
Voltaic Ape $20
Dragoon V2 $19
Crystal Dranzer-S $7
Crystal Dragoon $8
Crystal Draciel-S $10
Dranzer V $12

HASBRO

Driger-s $20
Wolborg 2 $13

More to be added* im not trying to spam but if peope NEED something I can help them find it. I only ask to not spread information.

What is the address for Dragoon V2?
Post the website address or get out

Otherwise, this is SPAM.
(Dec. 19, 2008  9:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Post the website address

Otherwise how are we supposed to know whether they're real or not? Uncertain
if u post the web address i might think of buying a wolborg 2 i need one really badly and also i need a crystal draceil s plz post web address
isnt there a topic for like sites that selll beyblades?
http://www.bgtoys.com/bejatalespad2.html

Dragoon V2

I hate to be a pig but theres some stuff I just dont want gone. Thats why I wanted people who NEEDED some of those to pm me for the site address.

I guess this did seem rather spam-ish.
Thats not the link I gave....

I dont seem to be making a good first impression here, was just trying to help.
(Dec. 19, 2008  11:22 PM)moviegoer15 Wrote: Thats not the link I gave....

I dont seem to be making a good first impression here, was just trying to help.

But it's from the same store and has an image of TT Hongli Beyblade.
can i have the wolborg 2 and crytal draceil s link????
I will right now. And collectorsparadise.com has a TT hongli image on a few blades that arent fake.
(Dec. 19, 2008  11:28 PM)moviegoer15 Wrote: I will right now. And collectorsparadise.com has a TT hongli image on a few blades that arent fake.

collectorsparadise had scammed me with TT Hongli Beyblades before and they didn't care when I noticed them about it, so you really shouldn't rest your back on them when the issue is authenticity...
(Dec. 19, 2008  11:45 PM)ZenX Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2008  11:28 PM)moviegoer15 Wrote: I will right now. And collectorsparadise.com has a TT hongli image on a few blades that arent fake.

collectorsparadise had scammed me with TT Hongli Beyblades before and they didn't care when I noticed them about it, so you really shouldn't rest your back on them when the issue is authenticity...

Well the Voltaic Ape is disguised as a mini tt hongli photo of a Driger v2.And Brian has never had a problem with them.
(Dec. 19, 2008  11:50 PM)moviegoer15 Wrote: Well the Voltaic Ape is disguised as a mini tt hongli photo of a Driger v2.And Brian has never had a problem with them.

Wait Brian as in Keyblader? ROFL
Anywho-
I wouldn't trust store with a pic of TTHongoli blades.
Well I bought a few Voltaic Apes and they were all real. And if a store gets stock from an unreliable source or is too stupid to notice the detail then I guess the blades could be confused.

Brian got lucky, I couldnt care less about the fact that hes *Brian*. Unlike some of his annoying fan's.
There is a reason Brian made that video you know...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCGSQZmXWUI

BTW, I am French Vanilla (the video was dedicated to the noobish me at the time lol). If any site has a picture of TT Hongli, this means they have no clue about what they're selling and can't be trusted.
(Dec. 20, 2008  6:48 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: There is a reason Brian made that video you know...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCGSQZmXWUI

BTW, I am French Vanilla. If any site has a picture of TT Hongli, this means they have no clue about what they're selling and can't be trusted.

Ovbiously.....and I guess I will just post all the links. Most bladers already have their combos decided and this wont be of much use to most. I also found the thread on beyblade stores.
(Dec. 19, 2008  11:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://www.bgtoys.com/jabega9mese.html

this isn't a very good sign
i was gonna order a ultimate frostic dranzzer from them and they didnt have any Tired they said they dont selll beyblades anymore
(Dec. 28, 2008  8:20 PM)Brimstone Wrote: now this is insane!!

It says the page isn't responding.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Takara-Japan-MG-BeyB...dZViewItem
rats!
copy the link onto your search bar Unhappy
*copy and paste
Yeah that worked.
Not the MOST insane price I've ever seen but still quite expensive. I like that blade. Uncertain