Rant

First of all this rant is gonna be my first post here on this new account. so hello to all you wonderful people. My name is anxietyblade aka Lily (for anyone who remembers me) the main reason i made this rant is to say that i want to quit beyblade. the main reason i want to quit is because of a friend who calls me a terrible blader and also brags about him being a better blader than me. for privacy sake let's call this guy...jon. now jon has been teasing me for months and is my best friend and fellow blader. i dont want to quit this sport that i love. i really don't...so to any one who reads this post..i need help so badly. what should i do?

Anxiety~
Only use Garuda G3 and call him a bad blader.
You don't want to quit Beyblading, so don't quit. What you should "quit" is this so-called "friend".

Now, you should be open for constructive criticism, we all should be. But some people are toxic and jerks and aren't worth having in your life.

You get to pick your friends, remember that. And just because you've known someone for a long time or have been friends with them means absolutely nothing if they turn around and treat you like trash. Friends support and do what they can to help one another.

There are 7 billion people in this world. Don't let 1 person wreck your day or make you quit something you love.

Honestly, I feel sorry for such people, because they think they must put someone down to feel good about themselves. That can only go so far, though, because you have to get rid of friends like that to protect your own well-being, not keep them around because you'd feel bad to cut them off.
(Jul. 12, 2018  9:59 PM)Anxietyblade Wrote: First of all this rant is gonna be my first post here on this new account. so hello to all you wonderful people. My name is anxietyblade aka Lily (for anyone who remembers me) the main reason i made this rant is to say that i want to quit beyblade. the main reason i want to quit is because of a friend who calls me a terrible blader and also brags about him being a better blader than me. for privacy sake let's call this guy...jon. now jon has been teasing me for months and is my best friend and fellow blader. i dont want to quit this sport that i love. i really don't...so to any one who reads this post..i need help so badly. what should i do?

Anxiety~

First thing you do is tell him to quit what he's doing. That's not cool at all when he tells you such things, and if he still continues, forget about him and remove him from your life. Ask him who the real bad blader is if he's the one being mean about it. He doesn't have to be the one you depend on for fun cuz there are better friends and honestly, it's better you make a new friend and leave your old "Friend" in the dust. 

I hope this helps you in anyway.
First of all, when you two battle, who has more wins under their belt? I feel like this is a classic Pokémon Gold and Silver rival where their head is shoved so far up their own backside that they literally can't conceive of their own shortcomings. At this point, I would use this as fuel for a burning bey spirit to get better, build the strongest bey and take him down off his high horse. I personally hate bladers who don't have the skill to back up their boasting. And don't quit the game that you love. Trust me, I've taken a lot of heat for being a blader at 21 years of age, but I've loved this game since I received a battered up Dragoon Fantom from my brother, and the game still brings joy to me today. No one should have to quit because of peer pressure. So how do you want to make him stop?
Hey, Lily. I think it may be the time to consider finding new friends. Jon doesn't seem to be a healthy relationship for you, especially if he's putting you down like that. It's not nice, and you know it. If he's making you want to quit, don't hang around him. He's not worth your time. I hope everything works out for you.