Random amusing combo

BP: Phantom Fox (It's a snug fit, so I don't have to worry about rattling or anything)
AR: Upper Fox
WD: CWD + Circle Attacker upside down.
RC: Grip Flat Core (MSUV)

Pros:
+ It's hilariously fast,
+ Give's the opponent a hell of a whack,
+ Recoil is fantastic since it does more damage to the enemy than itself.

Cons:
- Since it's a grip flat core, the spin life on it isn't exactly the longest, so if it can't finish a battle quickly, you're screwed.
- It very rarely works in a hasbro stadium because it pockets itself, however in a tornado ridge it would probably be fine.

I am right in thinking that putting a CWD piece (ABS? The plastic piece?) on upside is NOT illegal?

Anyway, what are your thoughts on this? I want to make it better so I'm wondering if the CWD is what's causing problems and if I should use something else in place of it?
(Sep. 12, 2008  1:37 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: BP: Phantom Fox (It's a snug fit, so I don't have to worry about rattling or anything)

Pros:
+ It's hilariously fast,

Cons:
- Since it's a grip flat core, the spin life on it isn't exactly the longest, so if it can't finish a battle quickly, you're screwed.
- It very rarely works in a hasbro stadium because it pockets itself, however in a tornado ridge it would probably be fine.

I am right in thinking that putting a CWD piece (ABS? The plastic piece?) on upside is NOT illegal?

Anyway, what are your thoughts on this? I want to make it better so I'm wondering if the CWD is what's causing problems and if I should use something else in place of it?

Upper Fox is fine if you don't want to use Samurai Upper or Circle Upper. Otherwise, those two would work better.
What's the point of this WD here though? What advantage do you get from using it over CWD Defense Ring? With Circle Attacker upside down, the upper ramps might also touch the stadium floor and screw your combo over.

Also, the cons you mentioned apply to most attackers using a grip flat tip, not just your combo. What I mean by that is, they aren't its real problems (like I pointed above).
About the pros, yeah, I'm pretty sure any combo with Grip Flat Core UV is really fast, even more if it was lighter... And yes, most smashers (good ones at least) give the opponent a "hell of a whack", although this combo seems to be made for upper. If you want smash and high recoil (I mean actual high recoil, not whatever Upper Fox could ever hope to do in that regard), go with Jiraiya Blade or Seagon Attacker.
(Sep. 12, 2008  10:03 PM)King of Darkness Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2008  1:37 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: BP: Phantom Fox (It's a snug fit, so I don't have to worry about rattling or anything)

Pros:
+ It's hilariously fast,

Cons:

Upper Fox is fine if you don't want to use Samurai Upper or Circle Upper. Otherwise, those two would work better.
What's the point of this WD here though? What advantage do you get from using it over CWD Defense Ring? With Circle Attacker upside down, the upper ramps might also touch the stadium floor and screw your combo over.

Also, the cons you mentioned apply to most attackers using a grip flat tip, not just your combo. What I mean by that is, they aren't its real problems (like I pointed above).
About the pros, yeah, I'm pretty sure any combo with Grip Flat Core UV is really fast, even more if it was lighter... And yes, most smashers (good ones at least) give the opponent a "hell of a whack", although this combo seems to be made for upper. If you want smash and high recoil (I mean actual high recoil, not whatever Upper Fox could ever hope to do in that regard), go with Jiraiya Blade or Seagon Attacker.

I don't have jiraiya or seagon, I was making use of what I had.
I like circle upper upside down, It's really funny to watch when it wobbles, the opponent goes "you're screwed" and it rights itself again.
Basically I made it for funsies (I said in my post because I don't have many HMS's)
This is pretty much what I own for the moment, any help you could give would be appreciated Smile :
Advance Guardian
Phantom Fox
Driger MS
Dragoon MSUV
Gaia Dragoon MS

Other pieces:
Metal flat core
Advance Striker AR
Advance Balancer AR
2 Eternal Survivors
1 DEMS running core.
Your combo seems like it would KO itself more often than not.

This combo is staple, but I think for Upper and decent smash attack in left, you should go with this:

AR: Circle Upper
WD: CWD: Defense Ring
RC: Grip Flat Core UV

For better smash, you could switch the weight disk to Circle Wide. Either way, this can be used as a Wolborg MS killer, which is always good.

Edit:

Since you don't have Circle Upper, replace it with Advance Attacker. It's not nearly as effective though.
With the parts you have, this would be a much better combo:

WD: Circle Heavy
RC: Grip Flat Core Ultimate Mode

I can't see any reason to use Circle Attacker in this situation, you would probably end up KOing yourself often.