Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Aug. 26, 2013  11:17 PM)TakasuMouce Wrote: Someone at your school must have gotten IP banned or something. XD You were using school wifi, correct? :p
Nope. I was using Verizon 3G.
I get banned from the WBO on my phone whenever Venus and Mars don't align just right (which is to say randomly). :\

EDIT:
(Aug. 26, 2013  9:39 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote: I'm never getting a tattoo, man. Lead poisoning.

They don't put lead in tattoos anymore, do they? If they do then I can't imagine it'd be enough to hurt you or it've been banned a long time ago
They don't use lead anymore, actually :3
(Aug. 27, 2013  8:36 PM)TakasuMouce Wrote: Every time I post on a thread, no one reads or replies. Do you guys hate me? Unhappy Or am I just not interesting enough?
The story of my life.
sooo a friend is losing interest in beyblade and he's giving me his Diablo Nemesis Kreis Cygnus and Phantom Orion all TT yay (best day ever i'm so glad i'm his best friend Smile)
So I just found out my hardcore version of croquet isn't the "right" way to play. The actual way to play is really lame, in my opinion, so I'm sticking with my way.
I haven't lost a game in so long. I'm on top of the world! XD

Ok I've lost any reputation I've gained on here, haven't I?
TakasuMouce: You often post questions that a) no one on here would have a clue about and b) you'd be better off just googling (eg NJROTC stuff). It's not anything personal on anyone's part, just that the stuff you're posting isn't stuff most people can reply to.
As for subway stuff, the easiest way to get by is to not worry, and depending on the area have a book or something to read and something to listen to as to not attract unwanted attention from crazies/shady types (which is basically how public transport in my area is).

@Ultramarine: that sort of reputation (and pretty much anything non-beyblade/non-beycommunity related) isn't the kind of thing people care about on here. Not people with the right idea about things/people whose opinion is worth caring about, anyway. Humility and making good posts about tops are pretty much what matters.
So I'm in the middle of my 4th week in school now, and I'm already pretty much used to being back. Summer was pretty quick and boring, and quite frankly, I was happy to go back and be occupied again.

Also, I have been pretty tired and depressed. I'm not sure whether to take this seriously or not. For the past 3 days, I have been told that I'm staggering when I walk, I'm having trouble paying attention, I fell asleep in class on one occasion, and apparently, at some point yesterday, but heart rate dropped to like 45 or something when it's usually 80 or 85. Does that sound serious to anybody?

Lastly, I think I might be taking a break from tennis. I retired from a tournament last weekend because it's hard to continue playing a game you love when your parents stop watching you play. Unhappy
That means you've been playing for them man, I know the feeling. I stopped soccer and martial arts because of it, I picked them up again but for myself
Breaking Bad is so addictive ... But it is an awesome show haha.
OMG! Semone else watches it too! Yeah whenever you get done with an episode, you're like, I gotta watch another one. I'm curerently on season 4 btw.
You guys notice the theme with the color yellow? Wink
(Aug. 28, 2013  7:23 AM)th!nk Wrote: TakasuMouce: You often post questions that a) no one on here would have a clue about and b) you'd be better off just googling (eg NJROTC stuff). It's not anything personal on anyone's part, just that the stuff you're posting isn't stuff most people can reply to.

What about me? Am I just unreplyable?
(Aug. 29, 2013  1:14 AM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2013  7:23 AM)th!nk Wrote: TakasuMouce: You often post questions that a) no one on here would have a clue about and b) you'd be better off just googling (eg NJROTC stuff). It's not anything personal on anyone's part, just that the stuff you're posting isn't stuff most people can reply to.

What about me? Am I just unreplyable?

Not having your post replied to on a website with over eighty thousand members should not be taken as a personal offense.
(Aug. 29, 2013  12:11 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: You guys notice the theme with the color yellow? Wink

What?
Watch closely, the color yellow lets you know that something really bad is going to happen.
(Aug. 29, 2013  1:32 AM)*Ginga* Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2013  12:11 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: You guys notice the theme with the color yellow? Wink

What?
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo one word post!!

Anyhow, I guess the people on the forums are just too busy to see my awesomenessssss.

I'm very excited for school. 12 days till school starts and I'm already erupting with excitement! I hope my gym teacher is strict. I don't want half of the kids out of gym because they forgot their clothes. Tired
Oooooooooooooohhh yesss 4 day weekend yyessssss! Anyways, my teachers have been very lenient, so this weekend, I'll probably be on here late night. alone I presume...
e(-.-e) boxing kirby here
Eighth grade has actually been pretty good so far. I don't have many friends in most of my classes so it kind of sucks, but it's kind of a good thing too since I always seem to get distracted by them, and this year I really want to improve my grades. Though one of my best friends is in both of my UAs(Unified arts, basically stuff like Gym, Art, Tech Ed, etc.) which are Gym and Tech Ed, so that's cool. All of my teachers are really nice, especially my English teacher, which is my favorite subject. Though I really hope the teachers aren't just acting nice because school just started, but I don't think so because my friends who had them all said they were good, so yeah. I'm really hoping to do better this year since my grades last year weren't very good. I've also been able to sleep earlier rather than around 3 AM like last year, now I'm usually going to sleep around 10-11 PM, on school days at least.
On school nights I go to sleep at 11:30, and on weekends, well my insomnia could attack me... Well, I'm off to my Grandmas house woo. You're all probably wondering why I'm exited to go there. Well, besides my Grandma, that house is 35 or younger, and I go there almost everyday (I live across the street) and we play video games like the N64, Xbox 360, DS and they almost always end the same way: my 7 year old cousin throws his controller at me, or turns it off. Lets see how today goes.
You all are lucky!! I have to go to sleep at 9 (on school nights)!Unhappy but on weekends I stay up till at least 2-5 a.m!XD
(Aug. 29, 2013  1:42 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Watch closely, the color yellow lets you know that something really bad is going to happen.

I'm on Season Two first off, so no spoilers.

Second, the color yellow doesn't really mean much that has to do wih what you are saying according to psychology things that say what colors mean ...
eagerly awaiting the results of the design a plastic beyblade contest lol I completely forgot about it till just now! also I have my first sparring tournament against another gym tomorrow, wish me luck!
I'm seriously thinking this heart rate dropping thing is a problem. Once again, it's dropped to about 40, and It's scaring me. What should I do?
Sure it's not your measuring equipment? If it is actually that low, as far as I know you'd be showing some pretty obvious symptoms, so unless you're actually feeling physical effects from it I doubt that's correct. If you are feeling physical effects - which I won't name specifically to prevent any sort of subconscious hypochondria, then you should go see a doctor relatively soon.