Random Thoughts 3: you're a terrible poster

I didn'tknow it snowed in TX. And that sounds pretty bad. Hope you get betterand that its not a tumor =(.
snow days lol. even if it snows for a whole day straight here, i still have to go to school
Where do you live?
(Jan. 28, 2009  2:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: 1. This isn't a "post whatever the hell you want" thread. If your post isn't interesting, don't post it because nobody cares.

2. If you think your random comment is funny, trust me; it isn't. this is what make forums tolerable

3. You can be warned if enough people hate your posts in this thread, so don't make terrible posts.

:\
I don't think this new topic is true to the past glory that is Random Thoughts threads.

wth is the problem? was the last one causing bandwidth problems or something? joke post?
(Jan. 28, 2009  8:18 PM)Blue Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2009  2:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: 1. This isn't a "post whatever the hell you want" thread. If your post isn't interesting, don't post it because nobody cares.

2. If you think your random comment is funny, trust me; it isn't. this is what make forums tolerable

3. You can be warned if enough people hate your posts in this thread, so don't make terrible posts.

:\
I don't think this new topic is true to the past glory that is Random Thoughts threads.

wth is the problem? was the last one causing bandwidth problems or something? joke post?

getting loads of complaints that the thread is nearly unbearable to read because you have to read fifteen "omg lol!!!" posts to find anything interesting
complaints were more "whole board is getting unbearable"
(Jan. 28, 2009  10:43 PM)Artie Wrote: complaints were more "whole board is getting unbearable"

well yeah

low-content posts are going to start getting warnings all over the board, no more "omg this is so cool lolz!" carp
(Jan. 28, 2009  10:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2009  10:43 PM)Artie Wrote: complaints were more "whole board is getting unbearable"

well yeah

low-content posts are going to start getting warnings all over the board, no more "omg this is so cool lolz!" carp

[Image: screen-clip-hitler-w-paraclete2.jpg]

carp yeah. sieg heil der führer
(Jan. 28, 2009  10:52 PM)Roan Wrote: LMFAO

low-content post, banned
a low-content post in my estimation is either:

1) an inane conversation between you and a couple of members which no one gives a carp

actually thats all that really bothers me. so stop it Serious
2:03:02 PM Bey Brad: Subway is the carp that lingers on the dark streets at 4 AM. You're cold and all alone. And suddenly, this pale beauty approaches you, traces her lovely fingers across your lips ... you notice her breasts, pushed up by her corset, and the strong scent of freshly baked bread ascending from the cavern between them.
2:04:14 PM Bey Brad: "Tomatoes and peppers," you mutter, your heartbeat barely able to keep up with your lips. You feel a rush of blood downwards through your body as she does artwork with bread and vegetables and deli meats that you are sure match her soft nipples in texture and colour.
2:04:28 PM Artie: uhhhhhhh
2:05:49 PM Bey Brad: Alas, the task is complete. Still the fragrance of fresh bread lingers, more like perfume than like the afterthought of a mechanical process which causes yeast to rise and harden. With anticipation, you bite into the sandwich and ... what? What is this!? It tastes of nothing but styrofoam and water. Disgusted, you toss it to the ground, much to the carp's surprise.
2:05:59 PM Artie: lmaoooo wtfff
2:07:25 PM Bey Brad: You walk for blocks, desperately sucking on the butt of a cigarette to erase the taste of the vile concoction. You imagine it as the carp's fingertips, but then you remember the way they traced your lips and the tomatoes that looked so inviting upon first glance but had proved to be a cruel lie. Her breasts were a lie. Her face was a lie. The perfume of bread was a lie. All of it, a lie, a manufactured fallacy designed to open your heart and systematically destroy every last fiber of it.
2:08:15 PM Bey Brad: You collapse to the ground, falling into a puddle. The water drifts into your gaping mouth, and tastes like the tomatoes you had desperately tried to forget. Like all carp, the Subway carp has left you feeling not the fulfillment you had been searching for, but alone. Barren, and alone.
2:08:17 PM Bey Brad: subway sucks
2:08:25 PM Artie: hahahaha
(Jan. 28, 2009  10:57 PM)Artie Wrote: a low-content post in my estimation is either:

1) an inane conversation between you and a couple of members which no one gives a carp

actually thats all that really bothers me. so stop it Serious

pretty much yeah