Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

(May. 10, 2009  6:41 PM)Giga Wrote: Blader9, how old are you?
12 going on 13 in Oct

I'm asain, I prefer to go out with asians
half the time my friends texting their gf's or hanging out with them we all meet only once a week now
I feel akward talking about this on a beyblade website :\

edit: I just want one don't need one
(May. 10, 2009  6:48 PM)blader9 Wrote: 12 going on 13 in Oct

I'm asain, I prefer to go out with asians
half the time my friends texting their gf's or hanging out with them we all meet only once a week now
I feel akward talking about this on a beyblade website :\

LOL you're 12. You don't "need" a girlfriend.

Also, get over your xenophobia. Grin
I'm white, therefore I will only date white girls.

See how bad that sounds?
(May. 10, 2009  6:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: LOL you're 12. You don't "need" a girlfriend.

What is xenophobia
I never said only asians just prefer
(May. 10, 2009  6:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: LOL you're 12. You don't "need" a girlfriend.

that is a little young to be having a girlfriend
(May. 10, 2009  6:50 PM)blader9 Wrote: What is exnophobia
I never said only asians just prefer

i would suggest you stop talking because you keep digging yourself a deeper grave
OH MY GOD PEOPLE STOP DOUCHEING THIS THREAD UP!

From here on out no useless posts or else I'll start smacking people with warnings...

Just try me.
I'm gonna stop it's getting really akward. But still can someone still tell me what xenophobia is?
have you guys been on google they hve it all pink and the L is a flower vase you know for mothers day ( if this isnt iteresting dont get mad at me dont pay attention to it ill just go to a different thread)
ohhhhhh.......

[warn]
Hm, that was quick. This place is so active. XD

This is so awesome:

http://uk.yahoo.com/_ylt=AjS0GJC7oheMp.c...2056d.html

I wan't my hamster on this
(May. 10, 2009  6:51 PM)Rustin Wrote: that is a little young to be having a girlfriend

I wouldn't say being with someone at that age is bad, people develop differently, especially mentally.

Just look at Blader:Kenny, he was older than twelve, but I'd sure feel sorry for anyone that dated him. All I'm saying is, age is not the only deciding factor.

Also, I dunno if it was posted, but I found this pretty hilarious.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/newsbe...961224.stm
(May. 10, 2009  7:33 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I wouldn't say being with someone at that age is bad, people develop differently, especially mentally.

Just look at Blader:Kenny, he was older than twelve, but I'd sure feel sorry for anyone that dated him. All I'm saying is, age is not the only deciding factor.

lets not forget that if a relationship grows to fast things can be pushed pretty far... (dont want to get banned or anything like that) but i guess its ok if they dont push to far, you made a good statement on that
(May. 10, 2009  7:14 PM)Driger Wrote: Hm, that was quick. This place is so active. XD

This is so awesome:

http://uk.yahoo.com/_ylt=AjS0GJC7oheMp.c...2056d.html

I wan't my hamster on this
who would put there pet on that ?
(May. 10, 2009  7:33 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I wouldn't say being with someone at that age is bad, people develop differently, especially mentally.

LOL! That's awesome! XD

I've been trying to create a new lauching technick and I've been practising for a whole week! My arm really hurts, but at least I have some good results. XD
It's a little bit harder to aim at what you want but there's a noticeable difference in the beyblade's rotation speed. Grin
(May. 10, 2009  7:42 PM)Nuno Wrote: I've been trying to create a new lauching technick and I've been practising for a whole week! My arm really hurts, but at least I have some good results. XD
It's a little bit harder to aim at what you want but there's a noticeable difference in the beyblade's rotation speed. Grin

1. If your arm hurts you should stop.
2. The only thing you have to aim for is the stadium. It's not that hard. o.O
3. It's cool that the beyblade's rotation speed would increase, but how do you even measure that? =S

The fact that he did this to his own house is pretty funny. Why vandalize your own property, sorta defeats the purpose....
(May. 10, 2009  7:47 PM)Khel Wrote: The fact that he did this to his own house is pretty funny. Why vandalize your own property, sorta defeats the purpose....

It was his parents house, probably just a joke on them or something. lol

Plus, that way it's legal, unless his parents want to sue him if he's of age to leave or... something. xD
(May. 10, 2009  7:45 PM)Pikachao Wrote: 1. If your arm hurts you should stop.
2. The only thing you have to aim for is the stadium. It's not that hard. o.O
3. It's cool that the beyblade's rotation speed would increase, but how do you even measure that? =S

1. Yes I should stop! XD
2. I meant aim to the centre of the stadium, near a tornado ridge, etc...
3. Sound and movement pattern (Eg: you can hear the beyblade "cutting the air" better and on defense and stamina types they gain more aggressive movement patterns (it's more noticeable on stamina and defense types than on balance and attack types).
There is a Beyblade Random Thoughts thread ...
(May. 10, 2009  7:40 PM)rooneyt Wrote: who would put there pet on that ?

I would, it may be fun for him and it would be more safe as it is actually designed for the pets.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8042310.stm

That's one hell of a blaze, there is not much info on it but that just shows you how powerful fire can be.
So it really looks like Hamilton is going to get an NHL team. Be it from either Atlanta or Phoenix. This could be the second time a hockey team has bailed from Atlanta (the first being the Atlanta Flames who moved to Calgary).
My mom has just visited two doctors who both say her cancer is back. There is a high probability it has spread to her heart and lungs.

If this takes her life, I'm going to be a 16 year old graduate with no parents. How the carp am I supposed to live
(May. 10, 2009  10:29 PM)Evan Wrote: My mom has just visited two doctors who both say her cancer is back. There is a high probability it has spread to her heart and lungs.

If this takes her life, I'm going to be a 16 year old graduate with no parents. How the carp am I supposed to live

Unhappy Sorry man.