Random Mishaps

List any of the funny, painful and most un-forgettable mishaps in your life.
Dear Mods, I'm sorry if there is already a topic that is similar if there is please close the thread.
Ok, on to my story!
I have two sinks a large one (sink A) and a small one for drying dishes (sink B).
(I don't know why i dont have a dish washer ok!!!!)
I'm washing dishes in sink A but as I pour out some soap the cap falls off and all the soap drops in so i turn on the tap on to flush it out it turns into big foamy bubbles. i continue to use the tap to flush it out. its all gone so i finish up put something into sink B but then i notice the same foamy bubbles popping out and covering the dry dishes. (there at least 6 dishes in there) so i flush out the bubbles but they again appear in sink B. it takes 3 hours to stop the cycle of bubbles plus one more hour to wash all the bubbly dishes. :\
I'm not sure, but this thread might be what you're looking for.

EDIT: Unless you're just talking about random accidents. In that case ignore my link.
yes accident not several consecutive bad stuffs............
i put too much laundry detergant and it just exploded in bubbles

it was really funny
My brother was chased by a chicken. XD
i put salt on a snail it like bubbled then exploded
(Aug. 06, 2010  8:42 PM)BlackAcePegasus Wrote: My brother was chased by a chicken. XD

Mind explaining how this happened? Chocked
(Aug. 06, 2010  11:36 PM)Counter_Leon Wrote: i put salt on a snail it like bubbled then exploded

Accidentally? Cause I'm not sure how many situations there are that can allow you to accidentally pour salt on a snail. And if it's on purpose, that's not a 'random mishap', it's just animal cruelty. Which doesn't belong in this thread.
(Aug. 06, 2010  11:46 PM)Rocky Wrote: And if it's on purpose, that's not a 'random mishap', it's just animal cruelty. Which doesn't belong in this thread.

Or anywhere really.

My friend borrowed a bike to go to his house and grab something. As he's biking back, he slams into a garbage can and breaks the bike. =/
Ouch. Was he and/or the bike okay?
(Aug. 06, 2010  11:51 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Ouch. Was he and/or the bike okay?

He was fine, but he broke the bike. The whole front section came off.
...You said a bike, his or yours? ._.
(Aug. 06, 2010  11:46 PM)Rocky Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2010  11:36 PM)Counter_Leon Wrote: i put salt on a snail it like bubbled then exploded

Accidentally? Cause I'm not sure how many situations there are that can allow you to accidentally pour salt on a snail. And if it's on purpose, that's not a 'random mishap', it's just animal cruelty. Which doesn't belong in this thread.

it was my dad was grilling he told me to grab the salt so i go get it then i run and trip and drop the salt on the snail
(Aug. 06, 2010  11:54 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: ...You said a bike, his or yours? ._.

Neither. It was a third friend's.
(Aug. 06, 2010  11:55 PM)Counter_Leon Wrote: it was my dad was grilling he told me to grab the salt so i go get it then i run and trip and drop the salt on the snail

...And a snail just happened to be under you?
Kind of hard to swallow. Uncertain
(Aug. 06, 2010  11:58 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2010  11:55 PM)Counter_Leon Wrote: it was my dad was grilling he told me to grab the salt so i go get it then i run and trip and drop the salt on the snail

...And a snail just happened to be under you?
Kind of hard to swallow. Uncertain

never said unde r^-^ fell and droped it theirs tons of snails where i live :\ it rains a lot so the come out :\ their was like 6 crawling around outside around the grill a tripped trying not to step on a snail so basically tried avoiding a snail but eded up killing a snail :\ so nice to animals arent i
then their was a time where i was riding with one hand cause i had gone to my house to grab something(think it was my blade case or yugioh cards or something) and i hit a car note i HIT a car not got hit
well, i have a tank of crickets in my room cuz i like the chirping(mind this is winter) and one day, my dad says"BEN! there's a cricket in the hall!" so i catch it, then see that the mesh we used to keep the crickets in was halfway off! one of my cats must have got it off while trying to get to the mouse tank.
telling agirl i like her and using her best freinds name by mistake -.-
When I was little ( 8 ) , There was a mall with a Dino statue which kids would climb. Instead of climbing back off the head , I jumped out of fear. roughly 10 ft off the ground. I was suprisingly fine , XD.
once my little brother randomly started puking in the car. WE WERE COMPLETELY PARKED! I don't quite understand how that happened. especially when it started coming out of his nose.
okay so were on a really long road trip to my grandmothers house which is about a 10 hour drive an then were half way there when the tire explodes out of nowhere it literaly exploded then I could here the rim scraping against the highway and I could smell the rubber thenI saw smoke coming from the tire Unhappy it happened to be nightime it was around midnight so we called road side assistance and some other people then finally at about 2 AM where we had been sitting in the car on a cold night at the side of the road a person (the person that the people sent) came he put on the donut tire and he said you can only go to about 40 MI on it so we drove a few miles to the closest hotel and trust me where we where there was almost nothing and then the next morning we where blessed to have found a walmart that has a car/tire repair place XD anyway we finished are trip