Random Introduction

So im just a random dude who likes blading, like you all. Only beys i have are Hasbro (cause i dont have the moneys for TT) and have a decent collection.

I started launching beys in December of 2018, where i got Spriggan Requiem (i use the TT names most times) from my local walmart. Now, i have been a fan since the metal series, and have always wanted to do a beyblade battle with someone.

Thats about it for me, so now, cya!
Welcome to the WBO! Enjoy your stay!
(Jun. 26, 2019  3:53 AM)Siccle_Bladez Wrote: So im just a random dude who likes blading, like you all. Only beys i have are Hasbro (cause i dont have the moneys for TT) and have a decent collection.

I started launching beys in December of 2018, where i got Spriggan Requiem (i use the TT names most times) from my local walmart. Now, i have been a fan since the metal series, and have always wanted to do a beyblade battle with someone.

Welcome to the WBO!
(Jun. 26, 2019  3:53 AM)Siccle_Bladez Wrote: So im just a random dude who likes blading, like you all. Only beys i have are Hasbro (cause i dont have the moneys for TT) and have a decent collection.

Welcome to the WBO! Feel free to ask any questions you have. Smile

Welcome to the WBO! If you want to battle someone find the thread for the area that you’re in.