Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

oh i like beyblade season 1 and 2 and 3 and i like mfb i have the whole first season of beyblade season 1 in eng but still i am going to get season 1 and 2 and 3 and mfb imported from japan cause they are all awsome
In which v-force episodes do they get their beyblade upgrades..
From F to V and V to V2..
(Jun. 30, 2009  12:32 PM)Ghost Wrote: In which v-force episodes do they get their beyblade upgrades..

Who is "they"? Can you be more specific...
(Jun. 30, 2009  2:56 PM)Aqua Wrote: Who is "they"? Can you be more specific...
Takao, Kai, Rei, Max ...

Ghost, I will try to look into it.
OK, the first series was ok, V-revolution was boring and pointless and G-Revolution was pretty good. As For MFB Gasp.

I haven't read any of the Manga though so is that worth reading?
(Jun. 30, 2009  2:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Takao, Kai, Rei, Max ...

Yeah, I was pretty sure that's what he meant lol but I was just kind of making a point that he shouldn't use arbitrary words like 'they' and always expect people to know what he's talking about...
(Jun. 30, 2009  12:32 PM)Ghost Wrote: In which v-force episodes do they get their beyblade upgrades..

They get V in episode 08 and they get V2 in episodes 28 and 29.
Takao has Dragoon V in the first episode.
then what were the blades in episode 8 that they were trying to master with the magnecore?
(Jun. 30, 2009  7:09 PM)Cailany Wrote: then what were the blades in episode 8 that they were trying to master with the magnecore?

IIRC, Dragoon V did not have a Magnacore until then.
Do you think that Madoka, the girl with the laptop, is gonna have a beyblade of her own?
(Jul. 04, 2009  5:18 PM)FelGrand Wrote: Do you think that Madoka, the girl with the laptop, is gonna have a beyblade of her own?

No I don't, I think she will stick with Maintenance work for Ginga, Kenta, Kyouya, and Benkei.
It's possible though. She mentioned in the episode she first appeared (when asked by Kenta) that she liked battling with her blade but preferred to do simulated battles and the maintenence (sp?) side of Beyblades.
I wonder what kind of attack/use Tryhorn's Attack Ring would (theoretically) have...
Question does anyone else think tyson and the other bladebreakers should be brought back?
(Jul. 08, 2009  10:21 AM)Zarrox770 Wrote: Question does anyone else think tyson and the other bladebreakers should be brought back?

no

what new could be done with them? really?
Yeah fair enough i suppose....a new threat could come? like.....a new tournament a team of ppl come along to steal the bladebreakers blades to powerup their own etc.
(Jul. 08, 2009  1:41 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: Yeah fair enough i suppose....a new threat could come? like.....a new tournament a team of ppl come along to steal the bladebreakers blades to powerup their own etc.

hmm yes this would be a very exciting and original plot
(Jul. 07, 2009  8:19 PM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: I wonder what kind of attack/use Tryhorn's Attack Ring would (theoretically) have...
It's just fall over , it's to top heavy
bow before ryuuga
(Jul. 08, 2009  7:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: hmm yes this would be a very exciting and original plot

that would be awesome!
(Jul. 08, 2009  11:01 PM)Giga Wrote: It's just fall over , it's to top heavy

I wonder why they even released it. It probably decreased their profits
They ... didn't release it.
(Jul. 09, 2009  11:04 AM)beytrikai Wrote: I wonder why they even released it. It probably decreased their profits

Like Brad sid, they didn't release it, so you're probably thinking of something else.
(Jul. 09, 2009  10:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: bow before ryuuga

Never! But only because he is not using the orignal L-Drago. Angry
In episode 1 of beyblade 2000 was carlos using Kid Dragoon or some similar looking blade?