Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Other than Twin Noctemis, there are some other BitBeasts with some odd designs. I would name some but theyre actually somewhat thought out (and not entirely silly like Noctemis ended up as)
Which was better in your opinion
Chouzetsu japanese opening
Or turbo eng dub opening

I honesty preferred chozetsu muteki blader
Tie. They're both really good. Glad I can have a hard time debating which one is better, both should be good.
I used to prefer the Japanese opening more, especially when they have new clips for the intro, and I can't get enough of the fast energetic pace of it. I used to prefer the dub version too, the singing was fantastic and had such an epic feel to it (despite the series meandering). Now I can't choose, they're both amazing, and the best of their languages.
I hate how the relationship between free and shu is developed by the anime writer.they rarely talk with each other.Even when fafnir is destroyed,shu dosent even feel shocked
(Jan. 29, 2019  9:42 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: I hate how the relationship between free and shu is developed by the anime writer.they rarely talk with each other.Even when fafnir is destroyed,shu dosent even feel shocked

True, also I wanted Drain Fafnir vs Spriggan Requiem.
What do you guys think is going to happen with Phi?
I think Free might actually lose that battle. In his Limit Breaker mode, he loses stamina too easily.
(Jan. 30, 2019  3:07 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: I think Free might actually lose that battle. In his Limit Breaker mode, he loses stamina too easily.

He already lost, and Fafnir was destroyed.
(Jan. 30, 2019  12:02 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2019  3:07 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: I think Free might actually lose that battle. In his Limit Breaker mode, he loses stamina too easily.

He already lost, and Fafnir was destroyed.

He's talking about Free vs Shu I think.
(Jan. 30, 2019  12:34 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2019  12:02 PM)g2_ Wrote: He already lost, and Fafnir was destroyed.

He's talking about Free vs Shu I think.

If that's the case, Free is definitely not beating Shu. While he was able to hold his own against Valt for 3 rounds, Shu was battling against Valt equally for 18 rounds.
(Jan. 30, 2019  3:03 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2019  12:34 PM)Jinbee Wrote: He's talking about Free vs Shu I think.

If that's the case, Free is definitely not beating Shu. While he was able to hold his own against Valt for 3 rounds, Shu was battling against Valt equally for 18 rounds.

Free hadn't perfected that 100 percent form of his. Plus drain Fafnir  wasn't as strong as geist Fafnir . The only moves Fafnir  knew  then we're drain spin and nothing break   and the shu from the god series was literally phi. He would have destroyed fsfnir

(Jan. 30, 2019  3:03 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2019  12:34 PM)Jinbee Wrote: He's talking about Free vs Shu I think.

Free hadn't perfected that 100 percent form of his. Plus drain Fafnir  wasn't as strong as geist Fafnir . The only moves Fafnir  knew  then we're drain spin and nothing break   and the shu from the god series was literally phi. He would have destroyed Fafnir
(Jan. 30, 2019  3:31 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2019  3:03 PM)g2_ Wrote: If that's the case, Free is definitely not beating Shu. While he was able to hold his own against Valt for 3 rounds, Shu was battling against Valt equally for 18 rounds.

Free hadn't perfected that 100 percent form of his. Plus drain Fafnir  wasn't as strong as geist Fafnir . The only moves Fafnir  knew  then we're drain spin and nothing break   and the shu from the god series was literally phi. He would have destroyed fsfnir

(Jan. 30, 2019  3:03 PM)g2_ Wrote: If that's the case, Free is definitely not beating Shu. While he was able to hold his own against Valt for 3 rounds, Shu was battling against Valt equally for 18 rounds.

Free hadn't perfected that 100 percent form of his. Plus drain Fafnir  wasn't as strong as geist Fafnir . The only moves Fafnir  knew  then we're drain spin and nothing break   and the shu from the god series was literally phi. He would have destroyed Fafnir
So what are you saying? That's Free's fault. He had not perfected it, because of himself. They all got better
(Jan. 30, 2019  6:49 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2019  3:31 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Free hadn't perfected that 100 percent form of his. Plus drain Fafnir  wasn't as strong as geist Fafnir . The only moves Fafnir  knew  then we're drain spin and nothing break   and the shu from the god series was literally phi. He would have destroyed fsfnir

So what are you saying? That's Free's fault. He had not perfected it, because of himself. They all got better

What I am trying to say is that shu is stronger than free but free is more likeable a character than shu
Im just gonna admit that both Free and Shu are overrated by fangirl means (they both have an annoying fanbase)
(Jan. 31, 2019  4:04 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I'm just gonna admit that both Free and Shu are overrated by fangirl means (they both have an annoying fanbase)

I do like Free and Shu but yeah, I actually agree with you but I was too scared to say anything lol.
(Jan. 31, 2019  5:17 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2019  4:04 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I'm just gonna admit that both Free and Shu are overrated by fangirl means (they both have an annoying fanbase)

I do like Free and Shu but yeah, I actually agree with you but I was too scared to say anything lol.

Nah, I just mean by this in particular: Do you see fangirls going “Ohhh Shu is my senpai plz dont marry him lol” and stuff like “Imma kill Phi because he killed Free-senpai’s Bey!!11” 

Like, just annoying fangirls who do such thing over a fictional character. Im saying it applies to other Beyblade characters too, but Free and Shu’s fandoms are the worse
(Jan. 31, 2019  5:28 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2019  5:17 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I do like Free and Shu but yeah, I actually agree with you but I was too scared to say anything lol.

Nah, I just mean by this in particular: Do you see fangirls going “Ohhh Shu is my senpai plz dont marry him lol” and stuff like “Imma kill Phi because he killed Free-senpai’s Bey!!11” 

Like, just annoying fangirls who do such thing over a fictional character. Im saying it applies to other Beyblade characters too, but Free and Shu’s fandoms are the worse

I know what you mean, fangirls treat Shu and Free as if they were sacred crows and anyone who dares to lay a finger on them and they will riot haha. In their defense though, Beus fans were also like this.

The real problem for me is that even the most minimal thing that happens to them could set them off lol. Like when Shu lost to Aiga (despite being a very close call), everyone flipped their buns. I guarantee that if this had happened to say Daina or Ruwei, no one would give a flying frog.
Yeah the free and Shu fan base really annoys me. Neither do I hate nor love them, but I see fans going crazy over Shu and free. But I never see the same love going to Valt, lui, Aiga or anyone for that matter. I can easily say that Shu is the first most liked character and free is the second most liked character in beyblade burst
(Jan. 31, 2019  2:03 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Yeah the free and Shu fan base really annoys me. Neither do I hate nor love them, but I see fans going crazy over Shu and free. But I never  see the same love going to Valt, lui, Aiga or anyone for that matter. I can easily say that Shu is the first most liked character and free is the second most liked character in  beyblade burst

The funny thing is... you're 100% correct on that (at least in Japan anyway) haha. Shu is voted as everyone's favourite character with Free coming in 2nd.

(Jan. 31, 2019  2:43 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2019  2:03 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Yeah the free and Shu fan base really annoys me. Neither do I hate nor love them, but I see fans going crazy over Shu and free. But I never  see the same love going to Valt, lui, Aiga or anyone for that matter. I can easily say that Shu is the first most liked character and free is the second most liked character in  beyblade burst

The funny thing is... you're 100% correct on that (at least in Japan anyway) haha. Shu is voted as everyone's favourite character with Free coming in 2nd.

Thanks   now i know which character stands where in character popularity. ☺️

Didn't expect to see Daigo at 4 though

What happened to lui rantaro shasa kuza wakiya and Daigo boa ruwei etc??? Are they in the beyblade world anymore or did they die or were they teleported to some other world ... Well the writers make me feel that...... I wanted to see Aiga meet the old bc sol bladers before he faced valt
Honestly, I stick to the semi-huge Norman fanbase because it focuses on backstory/headcanon building rather than fangirl services
(Jan. 31, 2019  5:17 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

Glancing at that "What's Odd About You" thread in WBO's General Discussion.... I swear, it crossed my mind to say "I'm a female Beyblade fan who isn't emphatically in love with Shu."  Well, now I've said it.

It does remind me of the horde of girls in high school who fawned over the student council president.  I couldn't care less- I had my eye on the quiet nerd sitting alone at lunch reading science fiction novels and doing his trigonometry homework.