Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

*May contain Spoilers*

Seemed appropriate to make this here. I didn't really want to make a new thread just for V-Force and there was no where else appropriate to put random thoughts regarding the anime and manga. Well anyway, straight to the point.

I'm taking screenshots of V-Force for BeyUK. Sitting through 15 episodes is plain torture! I'm taking screens from the Italian version. The music stinks, the animation is sucky. I'm mean this is just dreadful. By far the worst season out of the three.

The only goo thing that has come out of the V-Force season was the bigger involvement of the Bit Beasts and having the Bit Beasts appear as solid creatures rather than clear beings. Seeing the bit beasts battle it out as well as the blades was great!
V-Force is absolutely terrible. I can't make AMV's with them. I'll die making a V-Force AMV.
There were a few tracks I heard while screen shotting that were alright, other than the majority were pretty much terrible.

(Jun. 02, 2009  3:54 PM)Driger Wrote: V-Force is absolutely terrible. I can't make AMV's with them. I'll die making a V-Force AMV.
I also wanted to watch the original V-Force so I could see how they did the whole Wyatt thing myself......other than that, not really much to say about it. As everyone knows, if you ignore the fact that it's beyblade, it's pretty awful.
Lol the story line is all over the place, but they did improve thing's with g-rev.

However season 1 was the best to me.
Imo, I liked V-force but G-revolution was by far better for me, Season 1 was Ok but kinda got boring for me, G-revolution is by far the best for me if you don't include mfb.
The third episode ever, where Tyson and Max save a puppy from malling off a waterfall, using their beyblades... do I even need to say more. I think the entire show just got better after that. I dont care how bad you think the other stuff is.

(start at the 1:55 mark to see the dog-saving scene) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRTYvOfMVSE
Unless you were a fan of beyblade in general and just found everything about it fun, you wouldnt like the anime, it was rather stupid at some point's. So from a critic's view point the anime wouldnt be recommended to many people, i just finished wtaching the first 3 season's of digimon and i can definantly say if your comparing the 2 beyblade's anime doesnt stand a chance.

In saying that i dont care because i love beyblade and it's anime and im not a critic Smile
(Jun. 02, 2009  2:56 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: The only goo thing that has come out of the V-Force season was the bigger involvement of the Bit Beasts and having the Bit Beasts appear as solid creatures rather than clear beings. Seeing the bit beasts battle it out as well as the blades was great!

This is why I liked V-force the best. That and V-force was when I really got back into beyblade.

I agree with josh-jf, too. My favorite season was the first, though. Now, MFB is definitely better, though.
(Jun. 03, 2009  2:58 AM)josh-jf Wrote: Unless you were a fan of beyblade in general and just found everything about it fun, you wouldnt like the anime, it was rather stupid at some point's

Pretty much this.
(Jun. 02, 2009  2:56 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I'm taking screenshots of V-Force for BeyUK. Sitting through 15 episodes is plain torture! I'm taking screens from the Italian version. The music stinks, the animation is sucky. I'm mean this is just dreadful. By far the worst season out of the three.

Haha, I got through 1 episode and decided the quality for the Italian version was just as bad as the English ones out there. I'm just waiting for the Japanese episodes. If I must dread though watching all of V-force again, I might as well see it with all the cut sceans.
Have got to episode 39 on Beyblade G-Revolution. I love it when Tyson first launches his Dragoon MS. That whole arc is just great infact.
(Jun. 03, 2009  1:34 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Have got to episode 39 on Beyblade G-Revolution. I love it when Tyson first launches his Dragoon MS. That whole arc is just great infact.
I like that one too when he did it daichi was like whoa and michael went that thing a monster lol
For me, MFB is the best season so far, but I loved the first season and G-Revolution. I think V-Force was kind of lame, because almost everything was about the bit beasts. :\
This is sort of random..I didn't want to make a thread cause of it so I thought I'd post it here. If its been posted before, ignore it but..I found this picture, searching through photobucket.

[Image: Daidouji2.png]

If you look at his hand...is he flicking you off??
yes. any time anyone uses their middle finger to do anything they are making an obscene gesture to you. that is why it is often known as "the forbidden finger"
Lol that guy looks insane as in literally insane.
It will be good to see Daidouji take a more central role in the anime soon =D.
Out of curiosity, has Madoka's beyblade been revealed yet?
(Jun. 22, 2009  1:39 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: Out of curiosity, has Madoka's beyblade been revealed yet?

She doesn't have one.
Aww in MFB i miss Brad Best and A.J. Topper XD
I do too lol. Maybe they'll do something like this again in the dub?

Another thought that occurred to me: The main character of MFB does not have an average home life and past. Unlike Takao/Tyson, Ginga has experienced the loss of a parent. Takao/Tyson's mother, Yoshie, died when he was very young. He does not feel the same pain Ginga does. Only the strange absence of a maternal influence and bond (which he obviously got used to). It makes one wonder though - what happened to Ginga's mother? She could be dead too. If that's the case, Ginga is an orphan and so more lonely than Takao/Tyson was at his age.
Most characters don't have an "average home life". Only Madoka & Kenta have shown they have a "home" (assuming parents/guardians go with that).
And we've yet to see any home or parents for Kyouya or Benkei. You see them return to the ware house at night. So you can assume that there home if nothing else is mentioned.
And Hikaru has her mother. (which i don't remember if someone said she was dieing)

We don't know anything about any characters "home life" really...
I hope theres an episode where we find out that Tetsuya still lives at home with his parents.

And his parents are just as creepy and weird as Tetsuya is.
either that, or Tetsuya is a hobo.

Also, we've seen Daidouji getting served dinner by a butler, so I guess that's his home life.