Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I doubt it was official in any way, so there would be no point in getting the community to learn about a fan-made manga, which Japanese are very good at publishing.
It was an old Beyblade Manga back in 2002, featuring two very young boys in Elementary School and their rise in Beyblade. There was only three volumes of it, but it's intriguing me a lot.

From what I can see, this is the volume one art:
[Image: c3bft.png]

It hasn't had much attention in the Beyblade Community at all, similar to Beyblade War, so I wouldn't expect anyone to know anything about it really.
(Dec. 31, 2012  3:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I doubt it was official in any way, so there would be no point in getting the community to learn about a fan-made manga, which Japanese are very good at publishing.

It was published by Shogakukan, which deals with all the CoroCoro content, so I wouldn't say it isn't official.
The image won't show up. Sounds cool though.
Edit: Never mind.
(Dec. 31, 2012  3:57 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: It was published by Shogakukan, which deals with all the CoroCoro content, so I wouldn't say it isn't official.

Oh, that one; I apologise. By the way, the Kanji does not seem to say "Saint" : it starts with 'sei', but the two other symbols lead me to believe that the prefix to 'BLADERS' is longer than that.
Well, some sources say "Saint", and others say "Saint Seiya". I just settled with Saint because I concluded that both せいんとBLADERS and 聖闘士BLADERS led to "Seinto BLADERS".
Personally, the translation should be "Saint Warrior BLADERS".

The volumes appear to be relatively available on Japanese sites, so you should use a middleman service like the one OkinawamTS offers.
Oh, fair enough. Saint Warrior BLADERS makes a lot more sense, thanks xD

OkinawamTS? I'll look into that. I'm not sure how easy the books will be to obtain though; they're ten years old. I'll give it a try anyway, thank you Smile
You tell OkinawamTS to find you x at the best price possible, and he will do it, hah.
According to the Japanese Wiki on Beyblade, there's a few more small manga series:

Quote: 爆転シュート ベイブレード ( 青木たかお 、連載誌: 月刊コロコロコミック ) - (1999年-2004年)
爆転シュート外伝 ベイブレード大地(青木たかお、連載誌: 別冊コロコロコミック ) - (2001年-2004年)
爆転HERO ブレーダーDJ ( おおせよしお 、連載誌:月刊コロコロコミック、別冊コロコロコミック) - (2001年-2003年)
聖闘士BLADERS -ベイブレードバトルストーリー-(シナリオ: 宮崎まさる 、漫画:印照、連載誌:小学五年生、小学六年生) - (2001年-2003年)
ベイブレード大戦 聖龍伝( 黒岩よしひろ 、連載誌:小学三年生、小学四年生) - (2001年-2003年)
爆転龍HAYATE(おおせよしお、連載誌:てれコロコミック) - (2001年-2002年)
メタルファイト ベイブレード ( 足立たかふみ 、連載誌:月刊コロコロコミック) - (2008年-2012年)
爆転伝授 ブレーダーDJ(かとうだいご、連載誌:別冊コロコロコミック) - (2009年-2012年)
ベイブレード超外伝 ブレイブ!! アヌビウスマスク(瀬戸カズヨシ、連載誌:別冊コロコロコミック) - (2011年)
メタルファイト ベイブレード ZERO G (足立たかふみ、連載誌:月刊コロコロコミック) - (2012年)
I'm slowly working my way through them. The sound of "Saint Warrior BLADERS" intrigued me the most though.
I take it that's because it's the only one that doesn't pull off super mystical attacks and magic spinning top nonsense? lol
Somehow watching the last episode of ZeroG reminded me of Beywheelz: Ifraid surviving Bahamdia's special move, Zero using the new special move and it crashes into the broken stadium.
(Jan. 01, 2013  6:14 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Somehow watching the last episode of ZeroG reminded me of Beywheelz: Ifraid surviving Bahamdia's special move, Zero using the new special move and it crashes into the broken stadium.

... I hope you do not think that Zero-G copied on BeyWheelz, because it is almost certain to be the contrary.
(Jan. 01, 2013  6:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2013  6:14 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Somehow watching the last episode of ZeroG reminded me of Beywheelz: Ifraid surviving Bahamdia's special move, Zero using the new special move and it crashes into the broken stadium.

... I hope you do not think that Zero-G copied on BeyWheelz, because it is almost certain to be the contrary.

I was just saying it reminded me of it. I didn't mean to imply that ZeroG copied Beywheelz.
Imagine if Blader gangs existed in real life.
(Jan. 02, 2013  2:46 PM)Hagane Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2013  2:40 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: Imagine if Blader gangs existed in real life.

They would be pretty pointless if you ask me. What could a gang in real life even do with beyblades that the average citizen couldn't do to the beyblades with a baseball bat ... ?

Yeah I agree haha just a funny image that popped into my head that there would be Blader Gangs existing
Can't help but wishing that in beyblade metal masters, team desert blaze wasnt treated like a joke. They were the only team I actually liked.
(Jan. 05, 2013  1:23 PM)InfinityBlader Wrote: Here are the pics of the 2 beys in action:
http://instagr.am/p/UGhAOTw1p8/
http://instagr.am/p/UGg6Tjw1p1/
Chocked_2 Gingka's face in the second one...
How would a beyblade parade be like?

You know, celebrating the day that beyblade came to the world for the first time in the world.
Balloons of beyblades carried by regular people.

You guys get me right?
(Jan. 05, 2013  1:23 PM)InfinityBlader Wrote: Here are the pics of the 2 beys in action:
http://instagr.am/p/UGhAOTw1p8/
http://instagr.am/p/UGg6Tjw1p1/

wht was the point of the pics
Gingka in the second 1 awesome
(Jan. 06, 2013  4:59 AM)kaihiwatari5673 Wrote: How would a beyblade parade be like?

You know, celebrating the day that beyblade came to the world for the first time in the world.
Balloons of beyblades carried by regular people.

You guys get me right?

Tht would be epic
I just ordered the first volume of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade (the manga). It's awesome to get my hands on such a rare little piece of Beyblade.

My ultimate goal in life is redoing the epic screw up of a translation that Viz Media did with the manga...
(Jan. 13, 2013  5:57 PM)Siliva Wrote: I just ordered the first volume of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade (the manga). It's awesome to get my hands on such a rare little piece of Beyblade.

My ultimate goal in life is redoing the epic screw up of a translation that Viz Media did with the manga...

Haha 'Tyson script to be added'
I noticed something odd about how Cyber Dranzer started.

The prototype looked like a combination of the following:

Red Draciel MBD Attack Ring
Unknown Spin Gear
Eight-Heavy(?)
Spin Gear Sharp Blade Base

Not to mention the four attack points were like, completely hollow?