Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Well that... Was very unfortunate to read about just as I update myself on this.

Way to drop the ball, world....
(Nov. 18, 2012  5:57 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: Well that... Was very unfortunate to read about just as I update myself on this.

Way to drop the ball, world....

More like dropping a boulder on the world this stinks I was looking forward of a evolution of Ifraid or more battles but instead it ends with kira as a final battle and rushed it ><
All we know is that Adachi Takafumi is not doing the manga anymore, and the Zero-G manga finished in the latest CoroCoro. However, it is not hinted anywhere that Metal Fight Beyblade is ending altogether, and the anime could be continued without him. Perhaps another manga artist could be hired, even.

Plus, what is important to remember is that whatever happens, the World Beyblade Organization will always be there, and just like before, we will be keeping Beyblade alive. It is not impossible at all, and we are the only ones who can do it.
Err, I noticed something in Zero-G Episode 33 ..

Where they are placing their Beyblade's are not on the prongs, or where it should be ..

It cannot be the Zero-G Light Launcher, since it has the upper half of the Grip on there too, and looks like a compact launcher.

But, when Ren launches her Beyblade, it is in the correct place ..

WOW! That's Korean animation for ya. Zirago's owner's face, lol.
(Nov. 18, 2012  3:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: All we know is that Adachi Takafumi is not doing the manga anymore, and the Zero-G manga finished in the latest CoroCoro. However, it is not hinted anywhere that Metal Fight Beyblade is ending altogether, and the anime could be continued without him. Perhaps another manga artist could be hired, even.

Plus, what is important to remember is that whatever happens, the World Beyblade Organization will always be there, and just like before, we will be keeping Beyblade alive. It is not impossible at all, and we are the only ones who can do it.
The anime will end next month. The anime is based exactly on what there is in the manga. There will no be continue to MF zero g.

(Nov. 20, 2012  5:19 PM)shinobu Wrote: The anime will end next month. The anime is based exactly on what there is in the manga. There will no be continue to MF zero g.

You tell that to me as if you knew more than I do ... Nothing like that is confirmed.
(Nov. 18, 2012  3:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: All we know is that Adachi Takafumi is not doing the manga anymore, and the Zero-G manga finished in the latest CoroCoro. However, it is not hinted anywhere that Metal Fight Beyblade is ending altogether, and the anime could be continued without him. Perhaps another manga artist could be hired, even.

Exactly World Beyblade Organisation was here before the Metal Saga even if there is no current series it doesn't mean the end of the hobby!

(Nov. 20, 2012  10:04 AM)Cannon Wrote:
Seriously, this Guy is like the Human incarnation of that kickboxing Pokemon Hitmonlee..
(Nov. 20, 2012  5:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2012  5:19 PM)shinobu Wrote: The anime will end next month. The anime is based exactly on what there is in the manga. There will no be continue to MF zero g.

You tell that to me as if you knew more than I do ... Nothing like that is confirmed.

If it doesn't come from DranzerX13, Kai-V or Kei I don't believe it. If it comes from them believe it! Pinching_eyes_2
Mr. Adachi told me that the Zero-G manga ended because of slow sales in Japan. He also gave me this link.
http://gamebiz.jp/?p=76086

(Nov. 22, 2012  8:52 AM)Skori Wrote: Mr. Adachi told me that the Zero-G manga ended because of slow sales in Japan. He also gave me this link.

you know mr.adachi? Are you sure? Does this mean beyblade will pull a bakugan if its successful here...
(Nov. 22, 2012  8:52 AM)Skori Wrote: Mr. Adachi told me that the Zero-G manga ended because of slow sales in Japan. He also gave me this link.

That has all been posted before ... We know about all of this already.
Kind of foolish thought of adachi. The seires of zero g have just started, he should have been make another season and then see the sales rate.
(Nov. 22, 2012  5:47 PM)shinobu Wrote: Kind of foolish thought of adachi. The seires of zero g have just started, he should have been make another season and then see the sales rate.

Are you serious ? He is not the one who took the decision, his director (from D-Rights, TAKARA-TOMY, whoever else) ended the contract with him.
for me the first season was best g-revalution was awesome but i don't know why they changed tyson so much out of beyblade but just about everyone else stayed the same except different cloths v-force wasn't great the only thing cool was the bit beast. but ima little sad that barely anyone from the first was in there except for the main character max, ray, kai, kenny and tyson. but then some came back in g rev. but i don't really like v force it was "soso".
(Nov. 22, 2012  7:00 PM)isa Wrote: for me the first season was best g-revalution was awesome but i don't know why they changed tyson so much out of beyblade but just about everyone else stayed the same except different cloths v-force wasn't great the only thing cool was the bit beast. but ima little sad that barely anyone from the first was in there except for the main character max, ray, kai, kenny and tyson. but then some came back in g rev. but i don't really like v force it was "soso".

I love all three original seasons V-force was cool but a bit over the place as for the Metal Saga I have a kind of Love/Hate attitude towards it
(Nov. 22, 2012  4:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

That has all been posted before ... We know about all of this already.
Well, now you know for sure why.

Considering what has transpired, I'd say that the anime and toys aren't too far behind. Now, whether or not this turns into another lengthly hiatus is anyone's guess.
Like they said there probably going through a hiatus until they find a new manga artist and reintroduce the series with a a deeper storyline and a new system possibly still the same as the synchrome system but mix with some elements of 4D possibly with the 4D bottoms etc in near fututlre...
(Nov. 22, 2012  9:21 PM)Zero X Wrote: Like they said there probably going through a hiatus until they find a new manga artist and reintroduce the series with a a deeper storyline and a new system possibly still the same as the synchrome system but mix with some elements of 4D possibly with the 4D bottoms etc in near fututlre...

It is really not an issue of finding a new manga artist ... Adachi Takafumi was not the core of Metal Fight Beyblade.

Also, you all completely ignore that Hasbro announced that they wanted to make Beyblade an evergreen brand, so going into a hiatus is not necessarily automatic.
We'll still be alive? Please tell me we'll still be alive. I stopped posting here ever since the rumors of the end of the Zero-G manga started floating around. I thought the WBO would be closed in a few months. We'll still be alive? Okay. I'm fine, now.
Of course ... Did you really panic so easily ?
...Yes. I must have some sort of panic disorder. Unhappy My apologies.

Back on topic, I am assuming that Kira is going to use Gladiator Bahamdia in replace of Berserker Berigados in the upcoming match against Shinobu. That will be interesting to see.
(Nov. 25, 2012  1:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Of course ... Did you really panic so easily ?

What about the Zero-G Anime? I hope that it won't be cancelled in the middle of it, or something =/
(Nov. 26, 2012  7:24 PM)Jirachi Wrote: What about the Zero-G Anime? I hope that it won't be cancelled in the middle of it, or something =/

As I keep writing, there is no information at all about the anime ending.