Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Oct. 29, 2018  8:24 PM)Jinbee Wrote: So we're about 31 episodes in Super Z and I don't see much Souh and Houi focus anymore, like, they're meant to be in the main cast if the intro tells us anything, but so far, Houi hasn't been around the gang for about eight episodes now and Souh sort of just comes and goes. If Xhan was supposed to be part of the main cast (because he sure feels more like it) it would make sense, we usually have Fubuki and Ranjiro but where are Souh and Houi?

For now it looks like their getting the wakiya or daina treatment their getting less screen time. Until the get shaft which is ashamed , cause the had potential but hey who knows they might get some shine in the future.
Im on Cho Z ep 11 (forgive me God) and all I have to say is that I like Aiga as a main character.
(Oct. 29, 2018  11:15 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Im on Cho Z ep 11 (forgive me God) and all I have to say is that I like Aiga as a main character.

You won't soon enough, I thought the same thing too
I just realized something Valt was the only character in burst who did a combined special move back in se1 i wonder if he will ever do it again?
(Oct. 29, 2018  8:24 PM)Jinbee Wrote: So we're about 31 episodes in Super Z and I don't see much Souh and Houi focus anymore, like, they're meant to be in the main cast if the intro tells us anything, but so far, Houi hasn't been around the gang for about eight episodes now and Souh sort of just comes and goes. If Xhan was supposed to be part of the main cast (because he sure feels more like it) it would make sense, we usually have Fubuki and Ranjiro but where are Souh and Houi?

Houi is obviously gone and completely irrevelant (we saw him back in korea 3 episodes ago) but I really like how much attention Suoh gets from time to time, I feel like they handled him quite well.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Oh yeah, I was supposed to talk about Metal Masters. I'll deal with that after homework, but for today, enjoy zombie pride loss Julian after losing to Damien and have a great and safe day.
[Image: cd568d331678170d0dcac225617758519aee3278...0v2_00.jpg]

(Oct. 30, 2018  6:32 PM)blazel Wrote: I just realized something Valt was the only character in burst who did a combined special move back in se1 i wonder if he will ever do it again?

You mean the combination of Rush Launch/Rush Shoot and True Flash Shoot/Ultra Flash Launch into True Flash Rush Shoot/Ultra Flash Rush Launch? I do wish that he'd did that again, but I don't feel like he's the only one who's done it.

(Oct. 30, 2018  6:46 PM)Limetka Wrote:

Houi is obviously gone and completely irrevelant (we saw him back in korea 3 episodes ago) but I really like how much attention Suoh gets from time to time, I feel like they handled him quite well.

I miss Houi though. He's a cool guy with an interesting battling style. I wonder what would happen if he and Suoh have a rematch. Speaking of Suoh, if Aiga got possessed by Z Achilles that bad, doesn't that mean the same could happen to Suoh to an extent?

Someone once said that the writers don't make the Spring Layer of Valt and Kyle that interesting anymore but I do like Valt vs Joshua if only for the tipping uppercut Valkyrie gave to Jinnius.
(Oct. 30, 2018  6:46 PM)Limetka Wrote:

Yeah I know he left, but considering how much focus he had prior, or at least how much he's appeared and spent time with the main cast, I thought he'd return at some point in the series. Especially given his extremely underwhelming performance in the Beyqueen arc, I was expecting them to redeem him or make him aim to be better.
(Nov. 01, 2018  2:00 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2018  6:46 PM)Limetka Wrote: Houi is obviously gone and completely irrevelant (we saw him back in korea 3 episodes ago) but I really like how much attention Suoh gets from time to time, I feel like they handled him quite well.

Yeah I know he left, but considering how much focus he had prior, or at least how much he's appeared and spent time with the main cast, I thought he'd return at some point in the series. Especially given his extremely underwhelming performance in the Beyqueen arc, I was expecting them to redeem him or make him aim to be better.

In his defense though: Xhan beat him mostly cuz Xhan's that powerful plus the whole Stamina weak against Attack types, everyone got bodied by Phi, and he barely lost to Suoh in the final match.
Regardless, he's still a better character than Yugo.
Who noticed dark aiga in the original beyblade burst chouzetsu poster.(the one in which valt and lui are at the top like legendary characters& houi suoh aiga ranjiro and fubuki below
)
[img]   https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...Fz2wetTybN [/img]
See DARK AIGA BETWEEN aiga and ranjiros head.this poster was released back in april
(Nov. 03, 2018  4:00 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Who noticed dark aiga in the original beyblade burst chouzetsu poster.(the one in which valt and lui are at the top like legendary characters& houi suoh aiga ranjiro and fubuki below
)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUnPeFtn5k6_m2ThPFqlY...Ez4oCq7xFS]
See DARK AIGA BETWEEN aiga and ranjiros head.this poster was released back in april

I saw that earlier ( I thought the darkness might be seen earlier , But ............. it was seen after the battle with Phi )
(Nov. 03, 2018  4:02 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2018  4:00 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Who noticed dark aiga in the original beyblade burst chouzetsu poster.(the one in which valt and lui are at the top like legendary characters& houi suoh aiga ranjiro and fubuki below
)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUnPeFtn5k6_m2ThPFqlY...Ez4oCq7xFS]

I saw that earlier ( I thought the darkness might be seen earlier , But ............. it was seen after the battle with Phi)
Phi literally infected him with darkness
still trying to understand why people say Phi "infected Aiga with the dark power" when it was said a lot of times now that he's being possessed by Achilles due to the ressonance
(Nov. 04, 2018  2:33 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: still trying to understand why people say Phi "infected Aiga with the dark power" when it was said a lot of times now that he's being possessed by Achilles due to the ressonance

Sorry.i do not understand japanese.i didnt understand why aiga has been possessed.this was just my theory
Anyway phi caused the deepening of aigas resonance with his bey during ep 24.So  he caused the possesion of aiga by achilles
(Nov. 04, 2018  2:33 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: still trying to understand why people say Phi "infected Aiga with the dark power" when it was said a lot of times now that he's being possessed by Achilles due to the ressonance

I thought it was a combination of both.
Gogoanime forums for Chozetsu are the worst sometimes. Also, thanks for the subs whoever's doing them.
What are you guys going to get on black friday hopefully I can get drain fafnir and some other beys
(Nov. 07, 2018  4:07 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: What are you guys going to get on black friday hopefully I can get drain fafnir and some other beys

This isn't the thread to talk about that
(Nov. 07, 2018  4:09 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2018  4:07 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: What are you guys going to get on black friday hopefully I can get drain fafnir and some other beys

This isn't the thread to talk about that
K1d told me to talk here
(Nov. 07, 2018  4:10 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2018  4:09 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: This isn't the thread to talk about that
K1d told me to talk here

This is random thoughts for the anime and manga. He should've posted a link to the thread. Here's the link:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...m-Thoughts
Why does everyone hate me

(Nov. 07, 2018  4:13 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2018  4:10 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: K1d told me to talk here

This is random thoughts for the anime and manga. He should've posted a link to the thread. Here's the link:
Sorry

The voice of suoh is ok in beyblade burst turbo and lui is ok I guess
(Nov. 07, 2018  4:14 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Why does everyone hate me

(Nov. 07, 2018  4:13 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: This is random thoughts for the anime and manga. He should've posted a link to the thread. Here's the link:
Sorry

The voice of suoh is ok in beyblade burst turbo and lui is ok I guess

Nah b, it ain't that everybody hates you, cuz I'll tell you that nobody hates you.
It 's just that they're trying to help you understand where to put your posts
Power creep is a dumb thing in Cho-Z

HIghkey wish they didn't go into this weird supernatural show starting from mid-way through God. Woulda been more fun imo, maybe still be a bit/or a lot eccentric, but no bey-possession or other stuff like that
(Nov. 08, 2018  4:00 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Power creep is a dumb thing in Cho-Z

HIghkey wish they didn't go into this weird supernatural show starting from mid-way through God. Woulda been more fun imo, maybe still be a bit/or a lot eccentric, but no bey-possession or other stuff like that

Beyblade Super Z. At least the bey battles are engaging.
okay I just realised WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO LUI? wasn't he like supposed to be kinda important?
(Nov. 11, 2018  1:00 PM)Limetka Wrote: okay I just realised WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO LUI? wasn't he like supposed to be kinda important?
He was important ,but not anymore