Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

What's up with that 2nd comic in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPNQ9dSN4nk

is it next series of Burst? if yes then why Valt is not having Valkyrie?!
(Jan. 13, 2018  3:48 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: What's up with that 2nd comic in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPNQ9dSN4nk

is it next series of Burst? if yes then why Valt is not having Valkyrie?!

It's a promotional comic for Duo Eclipse. I don't think we'll see the new series for a few months yet, haha.
Is the Phantom of the opera guy the owner of Duo Eclipse?
(Jan. 13, 2018  4:07 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Is the Phantom of the opera guy the owner of Duo Eclipse?

Guy seems to be a bey thief. We've seen him before, he's used Baldur and Oricalcum apparently.
Its only me or he looks bit like Zac?
(Jan. 13, 2018  4:17 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Its only me or he looks bit like Zac?

Now that I look at it, yeah I think so too, especially his face.
This is completely irrelevant but I'm gonna predict what the owner of sT is gonna be like:
- The character has shark teeth (like Xhaka, Lui, Jin, Sisco, Blue Eye and Clio), has scruffy hair, an annoying voice (like Blue Eye) and wears a vest and some ridiculous props.
- There's also no way the owner of sT isn't part of Snake Pit. He/she will definitely be a Snake Pit member, after all they need to complete all four types (Shu > Balance, Boa > Defense, Norman > Attack and owner of sT > Stamina).

I'm not saying it's confirmed but these are my predictions.
(Jan. 13, 2018  2:59 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: This is completely irrelevant but I'm gonna predict what the owner of sT is gonna be like:
- The character has shark teeth (like Xhaka, Lui, Jin, Sisco, Blue Eye and Clio), has scruffy hair, an annoying voice (like Blue Eye) and wears a vest and some ridiculous props.
- There's also no way the owner of sT isn't part of Snake Pit. He/she will definitely be a Snake Pit member, after all they need to complete all four types (Shu > Balance, Boa > Defense, Norman > Attack and owner of sT > Stamina).

I'm not saying it's confirmed but these are my predictions.

Kinda sad that they'll prolly be a generic flunkie who never shows up again. I made my own character for Trident a while back, but that died really fast
I recently started watching Beyblade Burst (hindi) and I have to say its not as bad as I thought. like Dubbing is still done in not as good as first 2 series but its still usable.

Episode fees just as awesome as japanese one but I can understand what they are talking lol
About the owner of sT I do think it is a bladder from snake pit but since Norman just came in as of him being gold eye there was another person next to ashriem( aka manager of New York bulls) who who i think was grey eye who has not been introduced into the anime yet as an actual character with name so I think grey eye may be the owner of sT
(Jan. 14, 2018  2:57 AM)GodOfBeybladesX Wrote: About the owner of sT I do think it is a bladder from snake pit but since Norman just came in as of him being gold eye there was another person next to ashriem( aka manager of New York bulls) who who i think was grey eye who has not been introduced into the anime yet as an actual character with name so I think grey eye may be the owner of sT

I have the feeling it could be Trad. Trident and Trad are a bit similar, but that's about the only reason on why I think this'll haha.
(Jan. 14, 2018  2:57 AM)GodOfBeybladesX Wrote: About the owner of sT I do think it is a bladder from snake pit but since Norman just came in as of him being gold eye there was another person next to ashriem( aka manager of New York bulls) who who i think was grey eye who has not been introduced into the anime yet as an actual character with name so I think grey eye may be the owner of sT

isn't Grey Eye the guy who used Black Chronos?
(Jan. 22, 2018  6:51 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:

isn't Grey Eye the guy who used Black Chronos?

He means Silver Eye I guess
(Jan. 29, 2018  6:28 PM)Rise Wrote: Zac > Joshua.

as a character. Sure. As a Blader. maybe or maybe not. I will tell why I think so in spoiler to prevent anyone's fun spoiling

also another thought of mine 
Read only if you watched till Episode 43 of beyblade burst god (Click to View)
also I wonder if Free always had Drain Fafnir. he once shown to be using a generic bey. I wonder if he used that bey to win WCS before and then got Drain Fafnir as prize from WBO? I dunno if BC Sol could have made such a powerful bey by themself. unless Zoro was with them before
WHAT IF THEODORE(or however you spell the owner of Snake Pit)owns sT??????!!!!!!!???!?!?!?!?!
(Feb. 01, 2018  1:45 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: WHAT IF THEODORE(or however you spell the owner of Snake Pit)owns sT??????!!!!!!!???!?!?!?!?!

It would make sense if his original name was actually Theodore, but it's actually Alex. I would've loved it though, since it'd be like how Dr Ziggurat owns Screw Capricorne, and because Alex is sort of an interesting character.
(Feb. 01, 2018  2:24 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2018  1:45 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: WHAT IF THEODORE(or however you spell the owner of Snake Pit)owns sT??????!!!!!!!???!?!?!?!?!

It would make sense if his original name was actually Theodore, but it's actually Alex. I would've loved it though, since it'd be like how Dr Ziggurat owns Screw Capricorne, and because Alex is sort of an interesting character.

ok thanks
After watching Beyblade Burst Evolution 16 dub, I gotta say that Shu/Red Eye's answer to what supposedly happened to Shu is far better than the JP version.

Instead of "Shu Kurenai is dead", it goes like "The Shu that you know of is gone!" which is much better IMO. Now I know people are gonna be like "OMG, they censored the word 'dead'" but the thing is is that I've always found Shu's cover up lie about his death to be really stretching it and made no sense at all. Him simply saying he's "gone" is a vague answer and could apply to anything that might've supposedly happened to Shu so yeah, the dub had the better line!
(Feb. 05, 2018  11:27 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: After watching Beyblade Burst Evolution 16 dub, I gotta say that Shu/Red Eye's answer to what supposedly happened to Shu is far better than the JP version.

Instead of "Shu Kurenai is dead", it goes like "The Shu that you know of is gone!" which is much better IMO. Now I know people are gonna be like "OMG, they censored the word 'dead'" but the thing is is that I've always found Shu's cover up lie about his death to be really stretching it and made no sense at all. Him simply saying he's "gone" is a vague answer and could apply to anything that might've supposedly happened to Shu so yeah, the dub had the better line!

Huh, that's actually pretty good! Now if only the Red Eye plotlines were any good
Shouldn't Burst S3 be announced soon?
(Feb. 05, 2018  9:28 PM)To Wrote: Shouldn't Burst S3 be announced soon?

Most likely in March we'll get more info, but we might get a sneak peak in the March CoroCoro this month.
(Feb. 05, 2018  9:28 PM)To Wrote: Shouldn't Burst S3 be announced soon?

its coming out in march/febuaray after screw trident 8b.wd
(Feb. 12, 2018  6:41 PM)Cheetah_shooter Wrote: The third season is called Beyblade Burst Super Zetsu http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Beyblade_...su_(anime)
We already know