Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 31, 2017  11:59 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: But I think those 4 gaps are for decoration because every over finish in the anime has the bey being thrown out the top of the stadium.

Well even in MFB they show beys flying to sky before getting KOed and even OSed lel

If they show beys just rolling out of exit, it won't be as fun
(Just today I get my Zillion Zeus and...)
I found this original image of Zack :)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C47FwRJUYAAks3d.jpg
I dont know if this have been shown before here, but I found a clip of the Dub of Beyblade Burst that uses the original names like "Valkyrie" and "Ragnaruk", also the sound effects are a little different. here is the clip: http://www.televix.com/beyblade-burst/
Woah, that's weird. I guess Sunrights was expecting Hasbro to be sane with it's naming decisions Tongue_out
It looks like Rising Ragnaruk 3D model was also different and the music cue played when Valts win is also different, there are so much little differences :P
(Feb. 18, 2017  9:39 PM)SabaGuy Wrote: It looks like Rising Ragnaruk 3D modelwas also different

lol no
Wouldn't it be awesome if we had a Beyblade anime where the protagonist is just a solid Defense or even Stamina player, and all of his opponents are Attack-type players and they try to plow him with attacks hah? I think that would represent real life a lot more, especially in Burst, and would subconsciously encourage a lot more Bladers to use Attack.
(Feb. 28, 2017  4:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wouldn't it be awesome if we had a Beyblade anime where the protagonist is just a solid Defense or even Stamina player, and all of his opponents are Attack-type players and they try to plow him with attacks hah? I think that would represent real life a lot more, especially in Burst, and would subconsciously encourage a lot more Bladers to use Attack.

Come to think of it they haven't really made anything off that sort yet. The protag always got an attack type. The closest I seem to a unique style of bey with the protagonist though I don't consider them beys is beywheelz haha.
(Feb. 28, 2017  4:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wouldn't it be awesome if we had a Beyblade anime where the protagonist is just a solid Defense or even Stamina player, and all of his opponents are Attack-type players and they try to plow him with attacks hah? I think that would represent real life a lot more, especially in Burst, and would subconsciously encourage a lot more Bladers to use Attack.

That would be really cool, if that happened I hope the protagonist's personality followed suit and they acted calm, not hot-headed/excited/energetic just for a change. Being a defensive player would probably appear more prominent though, sometimes it felt like dragoon and pegasus could be mistaken for stamina types ha #maincharacternolimits
(Mar. 03, 2017  4:41 AM)Ultimate Wrote: That would be really cool, if that happened I hope the protagonist's personality followed suit and they acted calm, not hot-headed/excited/energetic just for a change. Being a defensive player would probably appear more prominent though, sometimes it felt like dragoon and pegasus could be mistaken for stamina types ha #maincharacternolimits

I imagine that his personality could definitely be calm, like: "Hey slow down, why are you being so aggressive?" That could still mean having a huge ego though, but it could get deflated soon enough... Certainly interesting ingredients for a recipe hah.
(Mar. 03, 2017  4:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I imagine that his personality could definitely be calm, like: "Hey slow down, why are you being so aggressive?" That could still mean having a huge ego though, but it could get deflated soon enough... Certainly interesting ingredients for a recipe hah.

Yeah definitely that would make room for character development, and I'd want him to have a few unique character flaws not usually associated with a protagonist.

It would be nice if they made it a little different where the main character either turns evil for a while or is overtaken at the end by another blader. Not idea if that's happened in Zero-G or Burst though. Maybe I'm asking for too much...
Well Ginga had those red eyes when he faced Ryuuga for the first or second time, since all he wanted to do was avenge his father's death and that made him go mad and forget all the values of playing Beyblade. Surely that counts hah. Unless you mean a legitimate evil lasting for several episodes, all done in perfect conscience.
Oh that was good but way too short. Yeah exactly that where it lasts a few episodes maybe it could be a bit like when Kai was using Black Dranzer. Hmm there was this cartoon show called Xiaolin Showdown it wasn't the main protagonist but another character in the team that turned evil but how they executed it was really hard-hitting and added a lot of substance to that character imo.
(Mar. 03, 2017  4:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I imagine that his personality could definitely be calm, like: "Hey slow down, why are you being so aggressive?" That could still mean having a huge ego though, but it could get deflated soon enough... Certainly interesting ingredients for a recipe hah.

You know what would also be unique and somewhat realistic? The main rival is a dedicated fan of beyblade, basically the snobbish geek sort of character who wants to learn about his hobby rather than just some edgelord.
I dont know if this is the right place to ask, but, does someone have the Extended Beyblade Burst Trailer that came in the DVD included with the August 2015 Coro Coro Issue? Or the DVD itself?
(Mar. 10, 2017  2:06 AM)BeyGa Wrote: This one?
Unfortunately I didn't find it in HD. Joyful_3;

Yeah that one, Thanks you! Smile, I still hope that someone haves the dvd Joyful_3
(Mar. 10, 2017  2:13 AM)SabaGuy Wrote: Yeah that one, Thanks you! Smile, I still hope that someone haves the dvd Joyful_3

Oh, yeah, I wonder if there is an HD version. Since it was released in a DVD I doubt it, but if anyone has an HD or even better version than that I'd appreciate as well. Smile
(Mar. 10, 2017  2:18 AM)BeyGa Wrote: Oh, yeah, I wonder if there is an HD version. Since it was released in a DVD I doubt it, but if anyone has an HD or even better version than that I'd appreciate as well. Smile

Yeah, but it still, if it haves a good bitrate, it would have a pretty good quality, even excellent, thats why Im searching it, I want to upscale it to HD
Has anyone noticed that the anime version of Variable has eight middle spikes instead of six like the actual driver?
Is V-Force slightly more watchable in Japanese? I mean, there are already subbed episodes of it. How does it hold up to the other two Bakuten seasons in JP?
Some images from the Burst anime website (http://www.beyblade.jp/anime/)
[Image: Zhmw3lf.png]
[Image: vMVNsGi.png]

best new character has a launcher after all :0