[Raleigh, North Carolina] 10/17/15 North Carolina Revival Cup

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Durant Nature Park 8305 Camp Durant Road, Raleigh, NC 27614-October 17th, 2015

Hey guys it's been quite some time since we had an event and I think we should change that. Welcome to the North Carolina Revival Cup Tournament! Our goal is to try to get as many attendees as possible to come out for this event to help bring back the North Carolina community and have fun while doing!

Location: Durant Nature Park 8305 Camp Durant Road, Raleigh, NC 27614

Directions to find us:

Date and Time: 10/17/15, the registration will start at 11:30 AM and the event itself will start at 12:30 PM. Try to show up as early as you can!

Prizes: TBA, but we'll reveal them soon.

Format: Standard

Entry Fee: $5 to play or $15 if you want to purchase a Blader Passport which will allow you to enter any tournament for free for a whole year.

Well it wouldn't be a revival without the participants now would it? For added incentive if you bring the most friends with (by either spreading the word to them or have them come with you) then you will get a special prize! Here we go!

Participant List:
1. Thunder Dome
2. Stormscorpio1
3. Dark_Mousy
4. Titan Tite
5. FlameUnicorno
6. Ritsuka

Possible Attendance List
1. dylanslegos
2. ZachBob
3. Siliva

Well there it is! Come on down to compete and have fun with other bladers and even bring your friends for some more fun!

And if you would like to help spread the word quote this into your signature! I hope to see you all there!
Just click the "quote" button, copy and paste the text and then you can put it in your signature! Also I'd like everyone to thank Mitsu for the awesome banner!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This is cool I hope I can attend. The only beyblades I have are standard so LOL, this is perfect for me hope I can go and I will see you all there.
If anyone else can confirm for this event do so now, this is not looking to promising and I don't want to have people coming down for an event that won't even happen. If you are a "maybe" could you post if you are able to come or not asap, that would help a lot? I think it might be fair to say if this event does not have 7 confirmed by Thursday I'm calling it off.
I won't be able to make this one man, I'm completely broke after taking a vacation. I really wish I could be there. someone should try talking a friend or family member into coming. My Gf's friend who had never seen beyblades in her life placed 2nd at my event lol.
Okay guys this is a really important question and if you are confirmed I would like you to answer this asap please: is everyone still interested in doing this event? I don't want some people to drive the distance and then have the event not happen. I have another event that I might have to do that day and it requires me to confirm if I'll be able to attend 24 hours before so I would like to know if you all are still willing to do this. This is really awkward to post in all honestly and I hate canceling events but it really doesn't look that promising currently. Thanks!

@[Stormscorpio1] @[Dark_Mousy] @[Titan Tite] @[FlameUnicorno] @[Ritsuka]
Giving you guys a heads up we're heading back to GT on NOv 21st. Birthday Bash and maybe even burst. Ive been working 10-12 hour days this week so I haven't been on. But we're a go for GT.
yes im confirmed
Okay the event is still on! See you all tomorrow, please bring a BB-10 if you have one it would help so much!
Best of luck everyone! Thanks for the diligence Thunder Dome.
hey sorry for this my parents got sick when i was at school today so i cant go i apologize for the last minute update Crying
So.... 5 people ehh?
Damn, is there anyone who can bring their parents, sibling or friend to play ?
I might be able to get my mom to play if we really need to.

Also final update before the event, if it is alright with everyone I'm pushing the event back by 30 minutes. The new registration time is 11:30 and the new start time 12:30. I really needed to do this time change since I just learned of an appointment I will be at in the morning plus it will help people like Dark who have to travel a bit. Hopefully everyone is fine with this!
I totally thought this was cancelled. I didn't check the WBO last night when i got off work. Is anyone else there?
Yeah they are a few of us here right now. Hoping some more people come because a new member showed up.
So is everything all set now? Good luck to all people who participate.
Event is now canceled, there are only 2 of us here and the other kid left.
Wow, what a huge disappointment. What the hell happened to everybody else ?

Did you at least get the new kid's contacts ?
So reschedule or that's it, no tournament for the rest of October?
Sorry you guys didn't get a good turnout. Was this just a bad weekend for everyone?

But don't forget Beyblade Bursts Onto The Scene: MD is on the 25th and VA is on the 31st. Tongue_out
(Oct. 17, 2015  5:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow, what a huge disappointment. What the hell happened to everybody else ?

Did you at least get the new kid's contacts ?
Tite said his parents were sick and Dark said he thought it was canceled. FlameUnicorno didn't show. Maybe it was just a bad weekend, maybe people don't like the park and prefer GT or maybe something else. It's sad that it got canceled, maybe we can work on better host to participant communication to maybe work out something better for everyone.

Apparently that kid is apparently one of my moms students in school haha, he was actually talking about 10 or so of them playing beyblade still so maybe my mom can get them interested into a future event!

(Oct. 17, 2015  6:40 PM)Solcreus Wrote: So reschedule or that's it, no tournament for the rest of October?
I'm not sure it's really worth rescheduling, just keep checking to see if there are any updates on the event Dark_Mousy is trying to host in November!

(Oct. 17, 2015  7:06 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Sorry you guys didn't get a good turnout. Was this just a bad weekend for everyone?

But don't forget Beyblade Bursts Onto The Scene: MD is on the 25th and VA is on the 31st. Tongue_out
Yeah guess it was, thanks for your concern!

Yeah maybe some of us can go up to one of those events soon.