TheRogueBladers CBTs

(Jul. 31, 2021  10:19 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2021  10:18 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: What weight do you want on that? And Xtend+ is already being used. Also gravity can’t go with a frame. Do you want me to make a combo for you?

YES PLEASE!!!!

@TheRougeBlader Actually I'll make my combo myself

Actually I wont
The combo that I made for you is lord spriggan (left) 00 cross rise, is that alright, or do you want to make a combo yourself?

(Jul. 31, 2021  10:24 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2021  10:19 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: YES PLEASE!!!!

TheRogueBlader Actually I'll make my combo myself

Actually I wont

? Wait, why did you quote me?
Let TheRogueBlader make your combo
(Jul. 31, 2021  10:24 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2021  10:19 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: YES PLEASE!!!!

@TheRougeBlader Actually I'll make my combo myself

Actually I wont
The combo that I made for you is lord spriggan (left) 00 cross rise, is that alright, or do you want to make a combo yourself?

As long as you did not set me up and the combo makes it to the semi finals I'm good!
(Jul. 31, 2021  10:25 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: Let TheRogueBlader make your combo

I made him a combo, he just has to confirm if he wants that or if he wants to make one himself.
Oh that I did by accident I just meant to put your username without the @ symbol
(Jul. 31, 2021  10:25 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2021  10:24 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: The combo that I made for you is lord spriggan (left) 00 cross rise, is that alright, or do you want to make a combo yourself?

As long as you did not set me up and the combo makes it to the semi finals I'm good!

Dude! Why would I set you up? The combo that I gave you has the best Gt layer in the game, a super heavy stamina disc, and the driver has good life after death. The only thing is that you might lose against another left bey, but I gave you the best combo I could think of with the parts that were left.
(Jul. 31, 2021  10:27 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2021  10:25 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: As long as you did not set me up and the combo makes it to the semi finals I'm good!

Dude! Why would I set you up? The combo that I gave you has the best Gt layer in the game, a super heavy stamina disc, and the driver has good life after death. The only thing is that you might lose against another left bey, but I gave you the best combo I could think of with the parts that were left.

Thank you!
(Jul. 31, 2021  10:28 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2021  10:27 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Dude! Why would I set you up? The combo that I gave you has the best Gt layer in the game, a super heavy stamina disc, and the driver has good life after death. The only thing is that you might lose against another left bey, but I gave you the best combo I could think of with the parts that were left.

Thank you!
No prob!

Competitors so far-
The Rogue Blader- Cosmo Achilles Goku Wheel Orbit Metal
LJ-Blader- Imperial Spriggan 00 expand destroy’
UnseenBurst- Union Valkryie Retsu 00 bump venture
Dragon Blader Z- Master Diabolos (left) Blitz Xtend+ (Defense)
LegendJustice- Lord spriggan (left) 00 cross rise
Now I just have to drink my Tea waiting for the tournament to start!
(Jul. 31, 2021  10:30 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Now I just have to drink my Tea waiting for the tournament to start!

You'll be drinking tea till next Saturday? Your stomach wants to know your location

TheRogueBlader Are u gonna use Challonge?
(Jul. 31, 2021  10:38 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2021  10:30 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Now I just have to drink my Tea waiting for the tournament to start!

You'll be drinking tea till next Saturday? Your stomach wants to know your location

Yes I’ll finish the tea I’m drinking now then I’ll make more tea and add extra sugar!
(Jul. 31, 2021  10:38 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Nah, I just pick the matchups randomly for the CBT
Judgement Diabolos 00 Proof… you got another orbit metal?

If not put Yard metal on
(Aug. 01, 2021  12:56 AM)Orbit Wrote: Judgement Diabolos 00 Proof… you got another orbit metal?

If not put Yard metal on

Sorry but I don’t have judgement, or proof, I don’t have another orbit metal, and Diabolos 2 has already been taken, I don’t have Diabolos 1. Sorry!

I do have yard metal though
(Aug. 01, 2021  1:00 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  12:56 AM)Orbit Wrote: Judgement Diabolos 00 Proof… you got another orbit metal?

If not put Yard metal on

Sorry but I don’t have judgement, or proof, I don’t have another orbit metal, and Diabolos 2 has already been taken, I don’t have Diabolos 1. Sorry!

Zwei (best left Gt Chip you have) 00Cross Yard Metal
(Aug. 01, 2021  1:02 AM)Orbit Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  1:00 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Sorry but I don’t have judgement, or proof, I don’t have another orbit metal, and Diabolos 2 has already been taken, I don’t have Diabolos 1. Sorry!

Zwei (best left Gt Chip you have) 00Cross Yard Metal

I already have 3 00 discs being used, and I’m out, so I’m gonna have to replace your 00 cross with 0 cross. Also I just remembered I have another Diabolos 2. So I guess you have Zwei Diabolos 2 Retsu 0 Cross Yard metal. Is that alright?
(Aug. 01, 2021  1:12 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  1:02 AM)Orbit Wrote: Zwei (best left Gt Chip you have) 00Cross Yard Metal

I already have 3 00 discs being used, and I’m out, so I’m gonna have to replace your 00 cross with 0 cross. Also I just remembered I have another Diabolos 2. So I guess you have Zwei Diabolos 2 Retsu 0 Cross Yard metal. Is that alright?

1’

Don’t ask questions

I’m kidding 0 is ok

Wait can I have Metsu instead of Retsu?
(Aug. 01, 2021  1:15 AM)Orbit Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  1:12 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I already have 3 00 discs being used, and I’m out, so I’m gonna have to replace your 00 cross with 0 cross. Also I just remembered I have another Diabolos 2. So I guess you have Zwei Diabolos 2 Retsu 0 Cross Yard metal. Is that alright?

1’

Don’t ask questions

I’m kidding 0 is ok

Wait can I have Metsu instead of Retsu?
Oh right, sorry I forgot that Metsu was the weight that lined up with Zwei, yep retsu is all yours!

Competitors so far-
Orbit- Zwei Diabolos 2 Metsu sting atomic
Lego bey god- Big Bang Apocalypse Blitz hold’
Can you swap Yard Metal with Atomic, and swap the disk for sting?
(Aug. 01, 2021  9:37 PM)Orbit Wrote: Can you swap Yard Metal with Atomic, and swap the disk for sting?

Yep!

(Aug. 01, 2021  9:54 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: Prime apocalypse blitz hold'

You’re in!

Would you like the Big Bang armor on your prime apocalypse or no?
(Aug. 01, 2021  10:01 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  9:37 PM)Orbit Wrote: Can you swap Yard Metal with Atomic, and swap the disk for sting?

Yep!

You’re in!

Yes please
(Aug. 01, 2021  10:06 PM)Lego bey god Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  10:01 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yep!

You’re in!

Yes please
You got it!

Competitors so far-
Orbit- Zwei Diabolos 2 Metsu sting atomic
Lego bey god- Big Bang Apocalypse Blitz hold’
TheRogueBlader are you gonna move the CBT to tomorrow? Becuase I understand if your tired from the tournament.
(Aug. 08, 2021  12:52 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: TheRogueBlader are you gonna move the CBT to tomorrow? Becuase I understand if your tired from the tournament.

Yeah, I’ll do the CBT tomorrow.