RESCHEDULED:BEYSTORM - MELBOURNE, October 4, 2009.

on
Hosted by
  Sega
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

BEY STORM
MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
OCTOBER 4TH, 2009 (THIS IS THE NEW DATE, IT HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED.)
12PM ONWARDS.

• Name: BEY STORM
• Date: October 4th, 2009, 12PM Onwards.
• Venue: Glenroy, Byron Court - Park.
• Expected Turnout: At the moment, around 13 people.
• Format: Round Robin, or Round Robin Block System.

The reason why the tournament was rescheduled is because only 7 people showed up to BEY STORM on September 27th, and we needed more people.

I have changed the venue because I can get a lot more people coming to the tournament in this area, since it's not in the city.

How to get there:
This is how to get there by train, I'm assuming most of you will be coming from the city or around the city. Catch the Craigieburn train, it comes around quite a lot, and stop at Glenroy. It's only about 15 minutes from the city by train, and if your coming from Flinders Street Station there is a Craigieburn train that comes in quite a lot.

At 12:00 PM, we will all walk down from the Glenroy Station down the Park, it's only 10 minute walk downhill, so it's not very hard, and don't worry I will be there.

Here is a timetable for catching the train to Glenroy from any station: http://www.connexmelbourne.com.au/timetable.php
[Image: glenroypic.png]

PLEASE try and make it! The more people who come, the more fun everything will be!
And PLEASE PM Omega, if you are going! Sega is not hosting the tournament anymore, so please PM Omega.

WBO Tournament Fees
The WBO charges an entry fee of $5 USD to any entrant who does not have a Blader
Passport. The fee is $5 USD regardless of region; you can convert the currency using
www.xe.com. Players who cannot pay this fee cannot enter WBO events.
The WBO is not-for-profit; all money
from fees goes towards funding the WBO's supplies and activities!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

YouTube blocks audio by WMG... SoundTaxi is a file which adds something to the video file which allows you to upload videos to YouTube with the audio you want. But it's not working anymore...
(Oct. 04, 2009  8:21 AM)Omega Wrote: I'll be hosting one on the summer holidays, around early December

I know this is Australia, but wth?
(Oct. 25, 2009  12:13 AM)To Wrote: I know this is Australia, but wth?

Southern Hemisphere's seasons are reversed due to the tilt of the Earth.
I'll be there for the Dec/Jan tourny my MFBs arrive in a couple of days so I'll have some pratice up by then lol
Awesome to hear that more melbourne members are appearing! Hopefully the one in December will be bigger by alot
mmhm, i might be able to go, but it'd have to be like 20th jan onwards. I am really new though XD. but then again, i can learn alot in 2 months
Well it should be big due to the amount of people from melbourne so i hope you guys have an awesome time.
THE VIDEO IS UP!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2gY1oKggW4
Enjoy!

Can someone please edit the OP and add this at the bottom please:
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2gY1oKggW4
when is the thread going to come up for the next tourny I'd ask u this on msn but my msn died Unhappy
oh btw danielman can't make it on the 6th aand i might be going with him so i might not e able to make it either but i probbaly will
Do we have day/place/time. because i would love to come!
This event was way back late September/ early October. Which means it's finished. I am hosting another one on January the 9th, called 'BEY BLAZE', the thread hasn't been moved to official events yet because I'm still looking for a good location.
(Dec. 11, 2009  9:10 AM)Omega Wrote: This event was way back late September/ early October. Which means it's finished. I am hosting another one on January the 9th, called 'BEY BLAZE', the thread hasn't been moved to official events yet because I'm still looking for a good location.

Cool! maybe somewhere public like the fitzroy gardens. preferebly near public transport.
It's going to be either in Essendon or Glenroy. They're both fairly close to the city, 15 minutes from the city to Glenroy by train, and 10 minutes from the city to Essendon by train.
if its in essendon that would be sweet because i live there Smile
Awesome, it's likely going to be there since we have quite a few Melbourne bladers living in that area that can only make it if it's held in Essendon.