[Selling]  RARE Plastic/HMS: Random Boosters, Appollon G, Limited Editions, NEW & UNUSED!

my package has arrived. thank you very much. an excellent seller.
had a slight issue but had been resolved immediately!
definitely must buy!! highly recommended!Cute
Are there gonna be any new Beyblades in stock coming soon on this thread?
My package has arrived today. Excellent seller, shipping extremely fast, even though it arrived from australia to Italy. Highly recommended Wink
I would like to know if the dranzer F (hasbro) and driger S (hasbro) are still available ?
(May. 25, 2013  2:52 PM)Fou Wrote: I would like to know if the dranzer F (hasbro) and driger S (hasbro) are still available ?

I'm afraid Ronin Fox has been offline for a while now and hasn't responded to my PMs, so I don't think your chances of getting an answer are too good.
Ronin, i sent you a PM. Did you recieve it?
PM sent
Are still selling the Gigars (Takara), 1 new in box with no manual and for how much?
(Feb. 02, 2015  7:46 PM)Kingyoh1 Wrote: Are still selling the Gigars (Takara), 1 new in box with no manual and for how much?

He hasn't updated this in awhile and this should have been taken to PM.
How much for Blue Dragoon? and how much for Burning Kerberous? and does the Blue Dragoon come with a launcher/ripcord and stickers?
Look at his profile. He hasn't been online since January.
Updated the listing to indicate which items are unavailable/sold. HMS collectors, please check out the list of HMS loose parts-- there are Random Booster parts which you may find interesting.
Added new links to eBay items, in particular the HMS loose parts (which are now being sold as a bulk lot, minus the parts that people have already reserved/bought).
(Sep. 05, 2015  7:02 PM)Ronin Fox Wrote: Added new links to eBay items, in particular the HMS loose parts (which are now being sold as a bulk lot, minus the parts that people have already reserved/bought).

Ah damn, I was sort of interested in it until I saw the price. Especially since our Canadian dollar is worth such a pathetic three quarters of the American dollar ...

This is entirely up to you, but I think you might get more interest either by starting the option lower, or selling these more separately.
(Sep. 06, 2015  1:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2015  7:02 PM)Ronin Fox Wrote: Added new links to eBay items, in particular the HMS loose parts (which are now being sold as a bulk lot, minus the parts that people have already reserved/bought).

Ah damn, I was sort of interested in it until I saw the price. Especially since our Canadian dollar is worth such a pathetic three quarters of the American dollar ...

This is entirely up to you, but I think you might get more interest either by starting the option lower, or selling these more separately.

I tried selling them separately for a while (even back in 2013 when this topic was first posted), but only got around 3 sales between then and now. The eBay price was roughly based on these pricings:

$5 PARTS

-RC-
Sea Dragon MS, yellow RBA2 slightly used x2

=$10

$10 PARTS

-CWD-
Dragoon MF, white RBA3 x3
Dragoon MF, blue RBA5 x7
Dranzer MF, orange RBA5 x2

= $120

$15 PARTS

-AR-
Dragoon MSUV, lime green RBA2 x1
Thunder Dragon MS, white RBA5 x6

= $105

$20 PARTS

-AR-
Advance Averazer, blue RBA3 x1
Advance Averazer, purple RBA3 x2
Advance Eterner, blue RBA4 x1
Advance Striker, blue RBA3 x1
Death Gargoyle MS, purple RBA3 x1 slightly used
Sea Dragon MS, blue RBA5 x2

-RC-
Advance Averazer, purple RBA3 x2
Advance Averazer, blue RBA3 x1
Dranzer MF, yellow RBA5 x2
Thunder Dragon MS, white RBA5 x5
Sea Dragon MS, blue RBA5 x1

= $380

$25 PARTS

-AR-
Dragoon MF, black RBA5 x1
Dranzer MF, yellow RBA5 x2

-CWD-
Dragoon MF, black RBA5 x2
Dragoon MF, orange RBA3 x1

-RC-
Advance Eterner, blue RBA4 x1

=$175

$30 PARTS

-AR-

Death Gargoyle MS, purple RBA3 x1
Jiraiya MS, red RBA5 x2

-RC-
Advance Striker, blue RBA3 x1
Jiraiya MS, red RBA5 x1

=$150

Total of all parts = $940

I don't expect there'll be much bidding (if at all) on a bulk lot of such random things, so I set the opening bid at less than what I'm hoping to get.
Do you by any chance sale the parts separately, because if so then I'm interested in some of the beys
I'm interested in a couple of beys and I inboxed you, thanks.
Interested in all boxes hasbro beys. Contact me via pm with a list, one pic of them together and your price Smile
Just saying, that misprint is CRAZY weird :\

Never even seen something like that before.
Does anyone know if ronin is still active? I've sent him a few messages already but he still hasn't replied to any.
(Nov. 13, 2015  8:09 AM)shadowknightel Wrote: Does anyone know if ronin is still active? I've sent him a few messages already but he still hasn't replied to any.

I too am waiting for his reply
how much for these in usd
Slightly Used Takara HMS: Wolborg MS, Death Gargoyle MS, Einstein MS,dark leopard
So I'm guessing Ronin is no longer selling? or does anyone know if he's away on vacation?