Quetz 90 HF vs Vulcan Horuesus 90CS/R2F

So although I dont have a Quetz wheel or a vulcan horuesus wheel, Im gessing this will be a pretty decent combo (due to my knowledged gained from Honors Physics)...
If anybody's tested this, or has the time to test it that would be awesome--I only have enough money 4 one and im leaning towards Quetz, mainly because i like the facebolt better (i no its a stupid reason don't judge me). If i get more $ Vulcan will definitely be next...

Thnks
DCE
ummm vulcan seems to be bette for attack and why a hf on quesalcoatl? go on fyuuors channel he has a battle to see which wheels better, and vulcan seems to be better, you didn't have to make a new thread :\
pitting two attack wheels together to see who is better is pretty dumb, unless you just so happen to have that situation in a tournament. Seeing which is better against the other types is smarter.
This topic is already closed in my mind. Speechless HF, seriously?
ya- i saw the vid- but i thought the reduced friction and increase in stamina would really help- for i dont have a TT stadium, just a hasbro super votrex (which is impossible to stadium out in)

--thts right i used the conjunction "for" in a casual sentence BOOM
Also, if you want to request testing, you need to use the "Beyblade parts testing request..." topic.