Questions about the WBO

(Apr. 15, 2021  5:24 PM)eggblader Wrote: okay i have a question. i look at the whos online and i always see applebot. the name is grey. does that mean its banned?

Yes, users with gray usernames are banned.
ya like my friend trustbee
(Apr. 15, 2021  5:24 PM)eggblader Wrote: okay i have a question. i look at the whos online and i always see applebot. the name is grey. does that mean its banned?

Actually, as far as I know, Applebot, just as the name suggests, is a bot! And their name is greyed out because they are not a person. It is true though that typically greyed-out names mean being banned, but even a banned account can be viewed, so since you cannot go into Applebot's page at all, it is most likely because of that instead, in this instance.
(Apr. 15, 2021  9:21 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:

Actually, as far as I know, Applebot, just as the name suggests, is a bot! And their name is greyed out because they are not a person. It is true though that typically greyed-out names mean being banned, but even a banned account can be viewed, so since you cannot go into Applebot's page at all, it is most likely because of that instead, in this instance.

k that's what i thought
How can I get rid of warning percentages
(Apr. 15, 2021  9:28 PM)kai edits Wrote: How can I get rid of warning percentages

they'll go away after a few months
(Apr. 15, 2021  9:30 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  9:28 PM)kai edits Wrote: How can I get rid of warning percentages

they'll go away after a few months
Ok cause I got 70
(Apr. 15, 2021  9:31 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  9:30 PM)eggblader Wrote: they'll go away after a few months
Ok cause I got 70

uh wow i think itll all go away in less then a year
(Apr. 15, 2021  9:31 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  9:30 PM)eggblader Wrote: they'll go away after a few months
Ok cause I got 70

It would've given you a 3 month tempban if it'd gotten all the way to 70%. Are you certain? And yes, the percentage expires naturally a year after each accruing incident.
(Apr. 15, 2021  10:11 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  9:31 PM)kai edits Wrote: Ok cause I got 70

It would've given you a 3 month tempban if it'd gotten all the way to 70%. Are you certain? And yes, the percentage expires naturally a year after each accruing incident.

I can confirm that kai is currently at 70%, and it looks like he did get a proper 3-month tempban based on his posts. Most of the Warnings should be ready to expire within the next couple of months.
Good morning WBO. I want to say something. In one thread called "Burst - Wishful thinking and speculation" there come 2 guys. One about Bottle Man asking and other give advert. For second one, please block him delete him. He posted advert link about gun. I don't think it's ok to post something about gun in Beyblade threads. Hope you will hear me. @~Mana~
You have to use (without spaces)
@ " name "
to make that work correctly. Beyblade8986
Hey Guys I am almost at 50 posts and can you help me I know basically everything about the anime but nothing about organizing a tournament what should I expect plz help a guy out
Wait Kei is banned?!?!
(Apr. 16, 2021  4:18 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Hey Guys I am almost at 50 posts and can you help me I know basically everything about the anime but nothing about organizing a tournament what should I expect plz help a guy out

I moved this question into this thread since it didn't deserve its own thread. If you go to the WBO Beyblade Tournaments sub-forum, then go to "Become an Organizer," you'll see some of the details and requirements for becoming an Organizer. At the very bottom of that page, you'll see two buttons, one being "Get the Organizer's Guide" and "Take the Quiz." Most of the information you need for the Quiz can be accessed through the "Get the Organizer's Guide" button, so you'll want to read that. You might also want to check out the Rules & Resources for some of the Format-specific rules.
(Apr. 16, 2021  2:18 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You have to use (without spaces)
@ " name "

i tired pinging mana but it didn't work
(Apr. 16, 2021  4:38 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  2:18 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You have to use (without spaces)
@ " name "

i tired pinging mana but it didn't work
~Mana~
Hopefully this is the correct place to post this. I haven't been active on this site in about 5 years or so and a lot has changed, so I apologize for my ignorance.

Apparently there are formats called Burst Classic and Burst Limited now? I can guess what they generally entail, but I have been unable to find the threads that specifically outline what these formats are and which parts are banned. Could someone point me to the right place for this please?
(May. 04, 2021  11:42 AM)Dual Wrote: Hopefully this is the correct place to post this. I haven't been active on this site in about 5 years or so and a lot has changed, so I apologize for my ignorance.

Apparently there are formats called Burst Classic and Burst Limited now? I can guess what they generally entail, but I have been unable to find the threads that specifically outline what these formats are and which parts are banned. Could someone point me to the right place for this please?

I dug around for a bit, and while I didn't find threads specifying what they are (possibly because I didn't search hard enough), what I DID find were the rulebooks for these formats.
Burst Classic: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13dKt...yD1YY/edit
Burst Limited: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TyOQ-vgWLgpKnf-OzjYoKpUHsCoCTGyzl6J4kmYXo7I/edit
Hope I could help. Smile

well like the name suggests
it is a bt

just now I looked at the date sorry
(May. 04, 2021  11:42 AM)Dual Wrote: Hopefully this is the correct place to post this. I haven't been active on this site in about 5 years or so and a lot has changed, so I apologize for my ignorance.

The "Rules and Resources" button (under tournaments on desktop, might be under more on mobile) has the latest links to all of the WBO format rules.
I was trying to login to WBO through a phone, and it won't work. Can anybody please help me solve this issue?
Small question: What is this tagline and how can you change it? Or is changing it a feature reserved for certain users?

This can be seen through the Member List page and under your username. By default, it lists what type of user you are (Member, Organizer, etc.), while others have custom ones that may be phrases, words, funny stuff, etc. Im kinda interested in making a custom one if its not a bother!

[Image: 8-D9-D2-FF6-C66-B-4-B28-BF69-90-ED55-D66768.jpg]
(May. 18, 2021  3:24 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Small question: What is this tagline and how can you change it? Or is changing it a feature reserved for certain users?

This can be seen through the Member List page and under your username. By default, it lists what type of user you are (Member, Organizer, etc.), while others have custom ones that may be phrases, words, funny stuff, etc. Im kinda interested in making a custom one if its not a bother!

[Image: 8-D9-D2-FF6-C66-B-4-B28-BF69-90-ED55-D66768.jpg]

I don't think I've ever seen a custom one before? As far as I know, your tagline is only changed whenever your position has changed on the site (like, how you said if you were a staff member, organizer, etc). I don't believe there is any way to customize it currently, or at least if there is such a power in the hands of the moderators, it isn't freely used outside of granting positions. Someone with more concrete knowledge could always come to correct me, though!