Question About Teams?

fine you can THINK what you want to think. But I will KNOW wha i KNOW!!!
If rock is so bad why were you talkin about a Rock Leone combo on another thread
I was talking about it in a specific stadium that isn't legal for use due to being absolutely ridiculously unfair to most things. Ball tips happen to do well in it. Try reading carefully.

Any other time I've mentioned/recommended a rock combo, it's always prefaced with "Not competitively viable but interesting/the best thing you can make with those beys". Do you honestly think I'd deny rock being good if it actually was, considering I've got pretty much every MFB part?

Last I checked, we only KNOW things through rigorous scientific testing, not the opinions of children.

That said, feel free to attend a tourney when one is organised in your area, and use the rock combo. I'm sure the serious bladers won't mind the easy wins Wink
#1 you dont know what spin track or performance tip i have

#2 If i ever meet you at a tourney will...
#1 Doesn't matter, I have them all except for FB and EDS, and have used rock on all of them at some point. It sucks on most and is average on a couple.

#2 Considering Basalt is everywhere at all tourneys, feel free.

But seriously, we're way off topic now.

Back on topic: To create a team, find a name that isn't in use, go To the General Organised Play Forum, go to the sub-forum for whatever continent/area you're in, and make a thread for the team there. You can look at other team threads for examples/inspiration.
fine when i start winning tournements with it you might want to appoligize
DO IT. Seriously, it'd be awesome. Winning an official WBO tourney with a good combo is hard enough (I should know, because I did, just waiting for results to be processed), so if you did, it'd be amazing. If you do, I think a lot of us will have to apologise/eat our words anyway (remember, this is an opinion held by every knowledgeable member here).

Anyway, the answer to your "how do i make a team" question is in my previous post, let's stop spamming up this thread, if you want to keep arguing, you can PM me about it.
ok thanks for the encoaragment. Im sorry for this whole thing. How bout we worry bout oursevles. Ok im sorry