Put all your Beyspirits in this one Folks! The Traditional Animated Tops VS. The CG

Poll: Which Beyblade top animation style do you prefer?

The Mondo Cool Traditionally Animated Tops
22.22%
The CG tops, Hells Yeah!
75.56%
Either way, Anime is still terrible
0%
Don't Care
2.22%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
Alright ya'll, as I'm sure you are well aware of, in th anime series of Beyblade, the looks of the tops changed drastically between Season 1 and V-Force. This is a battle of which style people prefer, the traditional drawn tops of the first season, or the CG tops of the subsquent seasons as well as the movie. Which do you like better? Vote in the poll. As well, feel free to discuss which style you'd like the series based upon MFB to be.

Personally, I find the looks of the later season Beyblades better. They look more realistic (I know, realistic in the Beyblade anime, ha) albeit slower then the previous style. Pretty much what CG model you saw on the show, is what you'd get if you bought the top. Not so much for the first season. I'd like CG for MFB aswell.
The first season u couldnt tell the different between Sharp/Flat/Semi-Flat... i prefer V-Force becaue you could actually attempt to copy theyre beybladesby look. And u could tell exactly what they were.
They can do the CG tops. If they have something similar to bit beasts in the show though, I hope to god that they aren't CG (like the ones in the Beyblade Movie, which were atrocious).
Yah, they looked crappy in that movie.
CG Beyblades looked way better, the animation in the first season was so inconsistent.
The CG blades made the later seasons awesome.
I voted for the CG.

It just makes more sense.
CG. They looked less like little battling discs in the second and third season.

The only problem I had with CG was that the Beyblade's size was always horribly inconsistent. I remember there was one point where Ray was holding Driger V, it took up his entire hand. In another shot, it was normal (real-life) sized. :\

The BEGA arc in G Revolution was probably the most consistent, since the HMS beyblade's size had some significance.
I preferred the traditional ones to be honest. Don't know why, but I did.
I remember actually seeing a few animation errors with the CG tops. But a lot less than with the traditional, hand-drawn ones.

I would've voted traditional, but they're just too damn inconsistent. But the sound effects from the CG tops got annoying very quickly.
CG tops. It was hard to differentiate beyblades in the first season. When two people had beyblades of the same color, it was confusing as hell!
WTF!? I voted CG because it blew my mind one week after the last episode of season 1!
Everyone is saying they could "see" what the beyblade is but, do you know how many fake beyblade there were in that season!? I''m willing to bet it's more than season 1.
(Nov. 18, 2008  11:18 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: WTF!? I voted CG because it blew my mind one week after the last episode of season 1!
Everyone is saying they could "see" what the beyblade is but, do you know how many fake beyblade there were in that season!? I''m willing to bet it's more than season 1.
There were no fake beyblades in any season. Its just that people could make their own beyblades, so basically,every bey was legal.
(except maybe the one that the kid with the bandana had in the first season... IT HAD A BLADE!)
(Aug. 08, 2008  4:23 PM)Kei Wrote: They can do the CG tops. If they have something similar to bit beasts in the show though, I hope to god that they aren't CG (like the ones in the Beyblade Movie, which were atrocious).

Same, the Bit beasts looked SOOO BAD in the movie. Fingers crossed they don't try that with the new series.
(Nov. 18, 2008  4:24 PM)GekGek Wrote: There were no fake beyblades in any season. Its just that people could make their own beyblades, so basically,every bey was legal.
I mean't they weren't real.
Who said anything about it legal?
(Nov. 18, 2008  4:24 PM)GekGek Wrote: (except maybe the one that the kid with the bandana had in the first season... IT HAD A BLADE!)
Carlos?
GC Tops for sure, you could actually see some detail in the blades in battle.
(Nov. 19, 2008  11:16 AM)Sega Wrote: GC Tops for sure, you could actually see some detail in the blades in battle.

game cube tops?
Cg tops all the way. Plus it's funny how they're all CG and then the character picks it up and it becomes animated again. XD
I prefer Cg top's alot more than the animated series for series 1.
But the sound of the Cg blades got a bit annoying after a while.
Cg of course. But it was kind of weird how you see non cg anime characters then suddenly WAM supa powa high core hard core cg graphic battles.
Cg, they looked way cooler than the animated ones..
www.zomganime.com

has all the episodes and i think i just found the CG weird after watchin the first series so much so i voted traditional
I could almost never tell what was really going on with the Animated tops lol, The CG ones were great!
CG all the way!
with the animated tops you couldn't tell when the blade was loosing spin, it just wobbled and stopped all of a sudden Tired
it made the battles less boring and were more detailed.