Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

EDIT: This is a Metal Fight Beyblade (MFB) / Zero-G / Burst Purchase Consultation topic, not Plastics or HMS. We have separate topics for those, be sure to use them.

Plastics:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Plastics...ere-No-HMS

HMS:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-HMS-Q-A-...ns-go-here

Hm.. Is this okay to post a topic here? This topic can also help everybody else with their inquiries on what Beyblade to buy.

If you give an answer, it would be very helpful why you suggest/recommend it.

If you were to ask which Beyblade to buy, you could include "search parameters", or anything to narrow down what you specifically want. For example; You would want an Attack-styled Beyblade straight from the box, etc.

---

I myself have absolutely no idea what HMS to get. My BEYHEART has been reignited, and I'm very excited about the game again. My search criteria are: HMS: basically any useful Gimmick Specialty-class Beyblade, or any HMS Beyblade with fun-to-use or unorthodox parts, and are not needed staples for the game. Hopefully you can understand what I'm saying. :)

I'm thinking of Phantom Fox MS, because it can split in two, while I'm thinking of Round Shell MS as well because it comes with a nifty little grip and can roll places. Anything else I should add to my wishlist?
Moving to Buy! Sell! Trade!
Get Metal Ape MS, Round Shell MS, Samurai Changer MS, and Jiraiya MS!
G Wrote:Get Metal Ape MS, Round Shell MS, Samurai Changer MS, and Jiraiya MS!

QFT

Also, Dark Leopard MS if you like gimmicks. Smile
I like Gimmicks too but you already asked that.
Can my search criteria be needed staples for the game?
Blade12 Wrote:I like Gimmicks too but you already asked that.

I got your PM, and it seemed like you were asking about HMS, so here's my say. The useful parts are in parentheses, if there are none then the whole thing is good.

Wolborg MS
Death Gargoyle MS
Dragoon MS (RC)
Dragoon MS UV (RC)
Dragoon MF (CWD Eternal Survivor)
Advance Striker (AR)
Advance Eterner
Samurai Changer MS
Jiraiya MS (RC)
Slash Riger MS (CWD)
Sea Dragon (CWD Defense Ring) [Hasbro version comes with this.]
Magical Ape MS (AR)
Dark Leopard MS (RC)
Shining God MS (CWD)

Overall, most HMS Beyblades have useful parts, which further solidifies my theory that HMS was a refinement over plastic, using mostly the best concepts.
My purchase criteria is anything that I don't already have.
Juv Wrote:My purchase criteria is anything that I don't already have.

Hi Juv, here is my recommendation:

Everything you don't have.
tornado balance or tornado attack.

planning to use for hms and plastic, but probably more plastic.

oh, and is HMC from metal driger as valuable as i've heard in plastic combinations?

if so maybe i should get a couple (i dont have any). I've seen heaps on yahoo japan.
OSW Wrote:tornado balance or tornado attack.

planning to use for hms and plastic, but probably more plastic.

oh, and is HMC from metal driger as valuable as i've heard in plastic combinations?

if so maybe i should get a couple (i dont have any). I've seen heaps on yahoo japan.

I personally prefer the shape of Tornado Attack, it would be total win if made out of the Tornado Balance plastic.

And yes yes yes it is amazing and you need it.
Well I wouldn't get 10 of them if that one lot is still up. But yeah, it'll mostly replace your MG cores.
Why were plated WDs banned?
Are they heavier, and does the plating come off easily?

Asking because I haven't bought the Crystal Draciel S yet :X

Also, does the metal trigger from the Dragoon Grip add significantly more weight?
I think it was mainly the weight, or it might have been that it makes the WDs fit tighter. But someone else can confirm better.

I have the metal trigger, and it adds a fair bit of weight to the grip. Makes it feel quite different. However I don't think it really feels much better as such.

I figure i need a couple of HMC, like 5 or 6, given that i'll probably give 1 or two to my friend who plays with me. the 10 lot is a little excessive maybe... i'll consider it.. but if ican find a lot with a couple i'll go for that instead.
They were banned because home-plating is illegal and there was no way to tell which ones were home-plated and which ones were official.
I'm not sure about why it was banned, but I think we can use them now.

I guess, but I'm used to mine since I have metal grips on mine as well. I prefer rubber grips since you can grip them harder.

You can always sell them to members here since I don't think one person needs 6 HMCs.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Blade12 Wrote:I like Gimmicks too but you already asked that.

I got your PM, and it seemed like you were asking about HMS, so here's my say. The useful parts are in parentheses, if there are none then the whole thing is good.

Wolborg MS
Death Gargoyle MS
Dragoon MS (RC)
Dragoon MS UV (RC)
Dragoon MF (CWD Eternal Survivor)
Advance Striker (AR)
Advance Eterner
Samurai Changer MS
Jiraiya MS (RC)
Slash Riger MS (CWD)
Sea Dragon (CWD Defense Ring) [Hasbro version comes with this.]
Magical Ape MS (AR)
Dark Leopard MS (RC)
Shining God MS (CWD)

Overall, most HMS Beyblades have useful parts, which further solidifies my theory that HMS was a refinement over plastic, using mostly the best concepts.

Thanks. I tried looking at the parts list but some things were missing, and Beybladeforums is down right now so I can't look at the parts.

Another search criteria: Pwnful Plastics
hmmmmmm.......would jumping base be better to get than BBA Balancer?
A1A toys has better shipping costs and is therefore cheaper for me to buy from. I could easily get an old galeon from a friend.

I plan on getting these:

1)Metal Masters Kids Dragoon (is metal masters much different than the original series?)
2)Dragoon G, to lower down the overall price
3)Jumping Base for the AR
4)Voltaic Ape

So, I get a ten-wide, nice left smash attack AR, a great AR used in many combos (Tiger Defenser), a good overall defense blade, and the best upper attack AR out there.

If the Metal Masters beyblades really do add a negative effect, I'll maybe get a wolborg 4 or burning kerberous
Elmo Wrote:hmmmmmm.......would jumping base be better to get than BBA Balancer?
A1A toys has better shipping costs and is therefore cheaper for me to buy from. I could easily get an old galeon from a friend.

I plan on getting these:

1)Metal Masters Kids Dragoon (is metal masters much different than the original series?)
2)Dragoon G, to lower down the overall price
3)Jumping Base for the AR
4)Voltaic Ape

So, I get a ten-wide, nice left smash attack AR, a great AR used in many combos (Tiger Defenser), a good overall defense blade, and the best upper attack AR out there.

If the Metal Masters beyblades really do add a negative effect, I'll maybe get a wolborg 4 or burning kerberous

As far as I know there are no differences between normal and Metal Masters blades outside of the color.

I could be wrong though.
I'm considering getting Burning Kerberous instead of Voltaic Ape (I can only get one or the other, unless the total cost skyrockets). If I do so, however, I won't have any great SP to use with the BB (Dragoon V2 would be my best SP for the combinations).

And thanks for the clarification, Roan ^^
Elmo, show me the site you're buying from and tell me your budget.
Oh yeah. Sorry.
I'm buying from Amazon, that is for certain.

What I'm planning right now is to buy from A1Atoys through Amazon.
I could also buy from Tisinc99 THROUGH Amazon (the selection on Amazon isn't that great)

My budget is around $40 USD
Can you show me everything that's available?
Ones worth owning:

Wolborg
Galeon
Dragoon S
Master Dragoon/Kids Dragoon
Voltaic Ape
Burning Kerberus
Jumping Base (for AR)

Honestly, you'd be better off learning to use YJ.