Proto Nemesis AD145 D Draft

i don't know if this will be a closed thread but here is my first draft: Proto Nemesis AD145 D

Quote:B-156

belonging to the hybrid wheel system

Proto Nemesis is a Balance Type bey and is a variation of Proto Nemesis from Takara Tomy

Face bolt: Nemesis

This Proto Nemesis has a face bolt it has a odd looking design as it may look like a skelacton by two big rock's for eye's and one small rock as it's nose and fire going all around them it is known as a pre-evolution for Diablo Nemesis X:D

Fusion Wheel: Proto

Weight: ???

Proto is an identical varient of Proto Nemesis Takara Tomy Ver that is only obtanible in the ultamate Bey Ta Stadium As for all beys having an energy ring under the Fusion Wheel this one is vice-versa insted it is the fusion wheel under the energy ring Proto is not any good for combos at all but it can be used well with BD145 but since the wheel is hollowed out it reduses its weight since it look's like plastic it won't give alot of smash it also has a design of meteorites and skelectons

Energy ring: Nemesis

As it almost looks like BD145 exept with barrings to hold the Proto wheel it cannot be costomized with other fusion wheels however it can be used with energy rings how ever it is illigal as it is really light and can be smashed out depending on it's spin track it is entirly made out of plastic.

Spin Track: AD145

Weight: 2.8 Grams

Armor Defence 145 it has a shape of a funnel has a circle shape design with two curved procutions that line down in order to act as armor hence to it's name Armor defence has been outclassed by GB145 and 230 due to this issue AD145 has been used for stamina costomizations and for the design it gives more stamina then 145 and less visibility to be attacked below by low attackers

Performants tip: Defence

This performants tip is wider then the sharp tip when hit it will have less recoil and recover form attacks but recovering will loss stamina by added friction Defence is outclassed by PD SD WD and EWD for stamina the Defence performants tip is easier to knock over then WD but is harder to knock over SD the Defence performants tip is useful for combos like

MF Basalt Bull 230 D

Other Versions:

Proto Nemesis Spark FX Ver

Overall: Proto Nemesis is not a good bey for competitive use and should be bought for collection use only.
This is very poorly written, but I suppose it's a start for your first draft (wait, is it your first?). I would do more edits than the ones below, but I am on a phone.

- Proto and Nemesis is a combined metal wheel, so just put in a whole section.
- Copy the AD145 and D sections from articles already on BeyWiki.
- In the Proto section, sounds are usually not metioned...
This is for the Hasbro Proto, right? Well, the article is lacking punctuation, and many details are off or missing, but its ok, I guess. Congrats for being the first to do an article on one of Hasbro's Metal Fury Beys.
There is a ton of work to be done with this, since it is written very poorly. You should copy sections for AD145 and D from Beywiki as well, for uniformity. Your sections are very lacking and have several serious grammar issues.

I don't own this bey, but in the Hasbro version you are writing about Proto and Nemesis X are two separate pieces. There is compatibility between Nemesis X and most other MW, I'm pretty sure.

I would edit this, but I do not know if I am allowed to since I do not own this bey.
There isn't even enough testing of Proto Nemesis for this to be complete. The discussion was just made yesterday.
Good God, the actual thing barely has any testing on it.
That paired with terrible grammar, improper term references, ect, makes this a poor draft... I don't even think there's an outline to follow it up on.
(Dec. 29, 2012  10:57 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I don't own this bey, but in the Hasbro version you are writing about Proto and Nemesis X are two separate pieces. There is compatibility between Nemesis X and most other MW, I'm pretty sure.
Wait, since Nemesis X is a plastic piece (it is, right?), wouldn't putting Clear Wheels on it be illegal, it being all plastic and all?
It is illegal...

I will work on a draft for this, but more testing needs to be done...

EDIT: Got a really rough draft done.

Number: B-156
System: Hybrid Wheel System
Type: Balance

Face: Proto Nemesis

The face depicts an early stage of Nemesis before becoming complete. The face is what appears to be a skull with black flames lashing out around it.

Metal Wheel: Proto

Proto is a seemingly identical replication of the top part of the Proto Nemesis that was released by TAKARA-TOMY in the BB-120 Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium. It has six blunt wings, similar to Leone, with less space between the wings. Three of these wings have a hexagonal skull on it, and the other three have three blades facing vertically. Proto is entirely hollow, nullifying the weight it needs to be a competitive defense type Metal Wheel. It lacks much offensive power, due to its weight as well, paired with almost no protrusions to create any smash. Poor weight distribution around Proto gives it no Stamina capabilities, producing low solo spin times, and is heavily outclassed by old Metal Wheels, such as Earth, and further outclassed by more current wheels such as Phantom and Duo. It is outclassed in all categories.

PC Core/ Clear Wheel: Nemesis X

Like Proto, Nemesis X is an exact representation from the original Proto Nemesis, this part being the underside of it. It is extremely light, being only a few grams heavy. The material used in it is very much different from a regular Clear Wheel or PC Core. Nemesis X is also very reminiscent of BD145, being almost completely circular, and has odd symbols written on the bottom of it. Being nearly circular, Nemesis X blocks many of the protrusions that are on Proto, hindering it even further.

Mode Change?:
-I will need some help with this section. There are no modes specified on the instruction booklet, but you CAN rotate it 180 degrees to have it set up a little differently, however it's so minmal, there's no performance difference from what I can tell. Add it, or leave it?-

Track: Armor Defense 145

Weight: 2.8 grams

AD145 is shaped like the head of a funnel, completely round with ridges lining the sides all the way around. In fact, its shape is intended to resemble that of an armor, hence its name. Despite what the latter part of its name might suggest though, Tracks such as 230 and GB145 outclass AD145 as a defensive Track due to its relatively light weight in comparison to GB145 and its diminutive stature when compared to 230, which makes it unable it to absorb hits as 230 does. With the introduction of BD145, this Track has definitely been surpassed in Defense. However, AD145 has actually proved to be better suited for Stamina in certain cases, due to the outward weight distribution it has compared to other top tier Stamina Tracks, thus making it top-tier in this area. It is also the Track of choice for comparative Stamina testing.

Use in Stamina Customizations
AD145 can be used in the combo Phantom Aquario AD145WD/SD to create a top-tier Stamina-type Beyblade.

Bottom: Defense

Weight: 0.68 Grams
This is a Defense Bottom, which acts as a wider version of a Sharp Bottom. When hit by an opponent, a Beyblade with this Bottom will have lessened recoil and will recover from attacks more efficiently than a Sharp Tip. However, while recovering, the Defense Bottom will cause the Beyblade to lose some stamina, caused by the added friction.

Use in Stamina Customization
D can be put to use in the combination Scythe Bull 230D. D is a superior choice for 230 because it retains balance more easily than WD.

Other Versions:
B-156A Proto Nemesis AD145D (slime green Proto)

In the bold, I'm not really sure what to do. The instructions call Nemesis X a Clear Wheel by the technical Hasbro terminology (Energy Ring), however Nemesis X fits more as a PC Core than anything, since it's under the Metal Wheel.
Hm. I'll give an edited version like you requested.
Quote:Number: B-156
System: Hybrid Wheel System
Type: Balance

Face: Proto Nemesis

The Proto Nemesis facemark depicts an incomplete Nemesis. The face appears to be a skull with black flames surrounding it.

Metal Wheel: Proto

Proto is a near-identical replica of the top of the original Proto Nemesis released by TAKARA-TOMY with the BB-120 Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium. It has six blunt wings: three with a hexagonal skull on it and each of the other three with three vertical-facing blades. Unfortunately. Proto is entirely hollow, preventing Proto from having any use as a competitive defense type Metal Wheel. It lacks offensive power, due to its weight paired with almost no protrusions to create any smash. Proto's poor weight distribution gives it zero stamina use, heavily outclassed by even old Metal Wheels such as Earth and unable to produce even decent solo spin times. It is outclassed in all categories, and only serves aesthetic purposes.

PC Core: Nemesis X

Similar to Proto, Nemesis X is replicated from the underside of the original Proto Nemesis. It is extremely light, weighing only a few grams. The material used in Nemesis X is from that of a regular Clear Wheel or PC Core. Nemesis X blocks many of the protrusions that are on Proto due to its near circular shape, hindering any use of Proto Nemesis even further. It is only legally compatible with Proto despite fitting almost any Clear Wheel, and thus has no use outside of aesthetic purposes.

Note: It is possible to create a small difference in shape by rotating the Proto Metal Wheel 180º on Nemesis X. However, there is little performance difference between the two 'modes', and any change was unintentional and not intended by Hasbro when making the Proto Nemesis beyblade.

Track: Armor Defense 145
Weight: 2.8 grams

AD145 is shaped like the head of a funnel, completely round with ridges lining the sides all the way around. In fact, its shape is intended to resemble that of an armor, hence its name. Despite what the latter part of its name might suggest though, Tracks such as 230 and GB145 outclass AD145 as a defensive Track due to its relatively light weight in comparison to GB145 and its diminutive stature when compared to 230, which makes it unable it to absorb hits as 230 does. With the introduction of BD145, this Track has definitely been surpassed in Defense. However, AD145 has actually proved to be better suited for Stamina in certain cases, due to the outward weight distribution it has compared to other top tier Stamina Tracks, thus making it top-tier in this area. It is also the Track of choice for comparative Stamina testing.

Use in Stamina Customizations
AD145 can be used in the combo Phantom Aquario AD145WD/SD to create a top-tier Stamina-type Beyblade.

Bottom: Defense

Weight: 0.68 Grams
This is a Defense Bottom, which acts as a wider version of a Sharp Bottom. When hit by an opponent, a Beyblade with this Bottom will have lessened recoil and will recover from attacks more efficiently than a Sharp Tip. However, while recovering, the Defense Bottom will cause the Beyblade to lose some stamina, caused by the added friction.

D can be put to use in the top-tier combination Phantom/Duo Cygnus TH170/230D. D is a superior choice for 230 because it retains balance more easily than WD.

Other Versions:
B-156A Proto Nemesis AD145D Spark FX version (lime green Proto)

May I ask what the hell is wrong with the D section on Beywiki? I'd rewrite it entirely to reflect the bottom's current performance and describe it properly, but it's used in several other places on Beywiki and I don't know if I would be allowed to rewrite it.
I know it's rough but there are some obvious things you got wrong/forgot:

1) AD145 has never really had any use in defence so maybe that section should be edited. It's also outclassed by W145 for 145 height stamina which should be mentioned.
2) Don't recommend combos for parts with outclassed pieces. Duo ___ 230D would be a better combo.
3) You forgot an overall section.
May I ask what the hell is wrong with the D section on Beywiki? I'd rewrite it entirely to reflect the bottom's current performance and describe it properly, but it's used in several other places on Beywiki and I don't know if I would be allowed to rewrite it.
thanks for the edits speaking of edits il get to it
Thanks to Ga, much appreciated. I will work out those errors now.

As for the AD145 and D sections, I just copied and pasted from the Gravity Perseus and Vulcan Horuseus articles, didn't think about even checking them. The D section is in need of some serious revision, we need to fix that ALL over Beywiki.

I will add an overall section and update the combos. Thanks for pointing those out Ultra!
(Dec. 30, 2012  2:31 AM)Ultra Wrote: I know it's rough but there are some obvious things you got wrong/forgot:

1) AD145 has never really had any use in defence so maybe that section should be edited. It's also outclassed by W145 for 145 height stamina which should be mentioned.
2) Don't recommend combos for parts with outclassed pieces. Duo ___ 230D would be a better combo.

Since when was Phantom or TH170 outclassed?...

Other than that, Rai answered everything else.
Ken Rao, you updated your article in the OP... And it looks just about as bad as before.

Ga, can you handle the rewriting of the D section? I'll get everything else.
How does this look?

Quote:Bottom: Defense
Weight: 0.68g

The D bottom is essentially a widened Sharp tip. The larger size of D-series bottoms, combined with the shallower angle of the edges, allows for precession to occur on beyblades using the bottoms. These unique qualities provide better balance when a Beyblade on the D bottom is spinning or is attacked, and allow for superior stamina capabilities when compared to the S bottom. D still has a sharp tip and is prone to KOs from other beys, but is able to easily recover balance thanks to its shape and has innately higher defense than the S series.
Among the bottoms that are in the D series (D, SD, WD, PD, EWD, SWD, BWD), D is noted for its great synergy with taller tracks like TH170 and 230. D's small amount of precession, thanks to the smaller size of the tip, and natural balance when compared to other D-series bottoms like SD prove to be imperative when using stamina at high heights. Despite its name, D is regarded as one of the best bottoms available for stamina and a top-tier part from the time of its release with the earliest Metal Fight Beyblades.

D can be put to use in the top-tier combination Phantom/Duo Cygnus TH170/230D. D is a superior choice for taller tracks like 230 because it regains balance more easily and tends to precess less compared to other D-series bottoms such as WD.

I feel like it could be fixed, but this is the best I can do for now until I come up with something better.
I felt like contributing to this draft, so I weighted Proto Nemesis.
Proto: 29.4g
Nemesis X: 3.3g
This is the non Spark FX version so the weight MAY vary.
well,that skelacton(which supposedly should be skeleton) made me do a google search(thought it was some mythological beast).
-AD145 is severely outclassed by W145(in terms of stamina),that means the AD145 section needs a change.
-shouldn't it be BB-156?
No, Metal Fury tops have 'B' instead of 'BB' for some reason. Most likely because they are the so called 'prototypes' of hyperblades.
so,even Cosmic,L-Drago,Phantom,etc. have B- followed by the number?
anyways,thanks for the clarification
(Dec. 30, 2012  3:10 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2012  2:31 AM)Ultra Wrote: I know it's rough but there are some obvious things you got wrong/forgot:

Since when was Phantom or TH170 outclassed?...

Other than that, Rai answered everything else.

Should have been more clear. I was talking about the scythe 230 D combo.

Quote:Bottom: Defense
Weight: 0.68g

The D bottom is essentially a widened Sharp tip. The larger size of D-series bottoms, combined with the shallower angle of the edges, allows for precession to occur on beyblades using the bottoms. These unique qualities provide better balance when a Beyblade on the D bottom is spinning or is attacked, and allows for superior stamina capabilities when compared to the S bottom. D still has a sharp tip and is prone to KOs from other beys, but is able to easily recover balance thanks to its shape and has innately higher defense than the S series.
Among the bottoms that are in the D series (D, SD, WD, PD, EWD, SWD, BWD), D is noted for its great synergy with taller tracks like TH170 and 230. D's small amount of precession, thanks to the smaller size of the tip, and natural balance when compared to other D-series bottoms like SD, prove to be imperative when using stamina at high heights. Despite its name, D is regarded as one of the best bottoms available for stamina and a top-tier part from the time of its release with the earliest Metal Fight Beyblades.

D can be put to use in the top-tier combination Phantom/Duo Cygnus TH170/230D. D is a superior choice for taller tracks like 230 because it regains balance more easily and tends to precess less compared to other D-series bottoms, an example being WD.

Ga, fix whatever you see fit. Nice D article section!

To your edits:
1. I will edit that to make the verb clearer, but your addition is not always necessary.
2. The subject is 'These', so the verb is 'allow', not 'allows'
3. 'an example being' just sounds more redundant to me, especially when compared to 'like' and 'such as'. I'm not spamming 'like' as I write, which is what most other high school students who don't know English would do (Tongue_out) so I think it would be okay.