Proposal: Rule change to allow one launcher set up per combo

(Nov. 22, 2019  7:25 AM)OriginalDankstr Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2019  9:34 PM)jonathan53332 Wrote: i thought so be a brand new turbo launcher has more power then the cho-z string launcher i have both most people don't think that but out of the box and for the first 50-70 launches it stronger and most people have a bunch so if it wear i just change it

The Cho-Z Achilles launcher is probably the most fragile TT launcher, and performance varies quite a bit. That might explain why yours was outperformed by a Turbo Launcher. I guess ripcord launchers are just more consistent. I would not recommend a Hasbro launcher as they're easy to break because Hasbro just makes them as cheap as possible. From both experience and what I've seen online, the piece holding the prongs on the switchstrike launcher snaps, and the Turbo launcher has issues with the ripcord making contact with the gear after prolonged use
yeah i have over 20 broken switch strike launchers and certain TT beyblades can not be launcher on a turbo launcher Union Achillies is the worst one yet

(Nov. 20, 2019  9:38 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2019  9:34 PM)jonathan53332 Wrote: i thought so be a brand new turbo launcher has more power then the cho-z string launcher i have both most people don't think that but out of the box and for the first 50-70 launches it stronger and most people have a bunch so if it wear i just change it

You think a Hasbro launcher is actually stronger than a TT string launcher? The ripcord launchers that come with the turbo beys should not be used competitively unless you have nothing else. Another TT string launcher would be better but I would just use the Cho-Z Achilles Launcher because that thing definitely has more power than a Turbo ripcord.

not saying it is i was saying for what i had at the moment i have both the Dragon Launchers now for Ace Dragon and Venom Diabolos with Master Diabolos coming some time this month
I definitely would vote on this. Certain launcher's can be crucial for a single combo. I Really hope they allow 1 launcher per combo during deck format soon. Especially considering the latest releases don't always work very well with certain launchers.
Thought I necropost to bring this proposal thread back to life for a minute.

The Big Bang Armor scrapes on all TT LR beylaunchers.  This is all over yourtube and you can definitely confirm this for yourself.  This scraping causes some minor damage to the launcher and can occasionally cause a weak launch.  It is true most Hasbro launchers and one direction beylaunchers can handle the Big Bang armor fine but that really shouldn’t be the point.  TT’s inability to make their supposedly compatible products actually compatible really bothers me.   

Look at it this way, the launcher from B155 is not compatible with B157...  should this really be on the players/consumers?  Is this really a fair strategic thing?

One excellent video showing this:

https://youtu.be/hxkig5zbox0

Start at 10:54