Proposal: Rule Change Hasbro Stadium

Isn't there a better stadium from Hasbro then the Epic Rivals? Like the Rail Rush stadium or the colossus stadium idk.
(May. 18, 2020  2:22 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Isn't there a better stadium from Hasbro then the Epic Rivals? Like the Rail Rush stadium or the colossus stadium idk.

No, the closet thing to the standard TT stadium is the Epic Rivals, and even then there are key differences that make it unusable for tournaments.
(May. 18, 2020  2:22 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Isn't there a better stadium from Hasbro then the Epic Rivals? Like the Rail Rush stadium or the colossus stadium idk.
Rail Rush has the rails that interfere with standard play, and the Colossus is in an oval shape, plus, it has the bump in the middle.
(Apr. 25, 2020  1:55 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: For everyone saying this isn't a good thing, I expect you guys to start organizing and attending Hasbro only tournaments. Otherwise you're just stepping on the toes of others.. right? If you hold one in NJ let me know, I'll give it a shot.
I am going to start hosting Hasbro tournament as a matter of fact. That's why this topic is so important to me.

(Apr. 25, 2020  2:07 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  2:05 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: You can host one now with the Takara standard. That's what I'm saying. At least be holding the tournaments instead of just shutting ideas out for a dead format.
Hasbro only wouldn’t consist of many unique combos. tS4/aB3.0W/C.Br/Bl I-H would be very popular.
Yeah that's the problem. In my revival, my goal is to get those layers banned so other layers have a chance (check out my proposal thread if you want.)