Product

Who else thinks that the first and/or second generation beyblades were much better than these pieces of junk that blow up after a few hits?
r/foundtheog

no seriously, why would you say any of this?
(Dec. 19, 2018  11:50 PM)DraganClaw Wrote: Who else thinks that the first and/or second generation beyblades were much better than these pieces of junk that blow up after a few hits?
The junk you call,  bought life in beyblade
(Dec. 20, 2018  1:50 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2018  11:50 PM)DraganClaw Wrote: Who else thinks that the first and/or second generation beyblades were much better than these pieces of junk that blow up after a few hits?
The junk you call,  bought life in beyblade

Okay im not going to rage or anything like that but Adarsh is right, and burst is in the name they don't have spring loaded drivers for nothing you know.
I personally like the added excitement/strategy that burst adds to the game. They're all good imho.
The junk you just referred to is my favorite generation of beyblade

*mean to my favorite gen of beyblade*

Oof. I feel wounded

Besides, now battles go faster and are more exciting
(Dec. 20, 2018  3:38 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:

*mean to my favorite gen of beyblade*

Oof. I feel wounded

Besides, now battles go faster and are more exciting
too true. But all the beys in the world are pretty exciting
What did you just say...

Im at a lost of words...

You need to buy yo self some quality TT beys boi>>>
Closing this. Feel free to discuss the merits of one series over the other, but if you're going to do it and make a thread, make sure you present a more substantial argument to support your opinion for the opening post. And make sure there isn't a similar thread already existing, which there may be. Thank you!