Perfect Phoenix is the end of czS.00W.Br

I think pP.Ω.Xt+ will be the end of czS.00W.Br I believe it’s heavy enough to pretty much always out spin it and if the armor comes off wall will hit the armor too much and it will be a definite loss
I think "Perfect Phoenix" is overpowered and the end of everything. I think it will get banned and I hope it does because it's going to be impossibly hard to beat with anything.
I think Perfect Phoenix is not so difficult to burst. It’s Burst resistance is not significantly improved from Revive Phoenix.
You also have to think of this, how old is the revive core. If it is a few months then it will be easier to burst. My xeno can burst Revive if it gets a good shot on it
The armor disc is a variable effect; if encountered after bursting loose, it can harm the speed of both beys.
(Feb. 16, 2019  11:11 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: The armor disc is a variable effect; if encountered after bursting loose, it can harm the speed of both beys.

Plus I have seen many times that the armor hits Phoenix and bursts it.
(Feb. 16, 2019  9:42 PM)instaburst13 Wrote: I think pP.Ω.Xt+ will be the end of czS.00W.Br I believe it’s heavy enough to pretty much always out spin it and if the armor comes off wall will hit the armor too much and it will be a definite loss
Plenty of stuff can beat CZ-S 00W Br. Tbh Its not even that good in Wbo format.  However, in Japan it is a completely different story bc you can switch the spin direction so you can avoid a same spin match up. 

This is just a suggestion, but you should definantly change the title to Perfect Phoenix is the end of Lc aH.00C.Xt+(Stamina)
Anyone have a link to where i can purchase a Perfect Phoenix?
(Feb. 17, 2019  12:08 AM)TmagikArt Wrote: Anyone have a link to where i can purchase a Perfect Phoenix?

To get Perfect Phoenix you need Revive Phoenix and Dead Phoenix
Oh sheesh...i kinda figured that but im new and didn't figure it out.
(Feb. 16, 2019  10:25 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I think Perfect Phoenix is not so difficult to burst. It’s Burst resistance is not significantly improved from Revive Phoenix.
In that case you can bank your pP. That will make opponent bey contact more with armour. Armour will atleast take hits atleast till opponene slows down enough that it won't KO/Burst core. Which is already hard to KO/Burst due to it's Bakusin like shape.

I tried Revive Phoenix against many thing time I got it. Like Burster Xcalibur, Winning Valkyrie, Crash Ragerruk, Bloody Longinus and nL. Out of them I found only cR to be most consistent at bursting it. nL can also KO it. But Xt+'s (lol) Attack Mode can give alot of problem to nL.  Ididn got to try pP against as many attackers. But from what I tried it seems to have more defence than rP in everyway.

Although cR still gives it problem when launched flat. But launching it on angle seems to solve the problem
(Feb. 16, 2019  11:30 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2019  9:42 PM)instaburst13 Wrote: I think pP.Ω.Xt+ will be the end of czS.00W.Br I believe it’s heavy enough to pretty much always out spin it and if the armor comes off wall will hit the armor too much and it will be a definite loss
Plenty of stuff can beat CZ-S 00W Br. Tbh Its not even that good in Wbo format.  However, in Japan it is a completely different story bc you can switch the spin direction so you can avoid a same spin match up. 

This is just a suggestion, but you should definantly change the title to Perfect Phoenix is the end of Lc aH.00C.Xt+(Stamina)

I found even if you change spin direction. hS will still beat it though
(Feb. 17, 2019  1:00 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2019  10:25 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I think Perfect Phoenix is not so difficult to burst. It’s Burst resistance is not significantly improved from Revive Phoenix.
In that case you can bank your pP. That will make opponent bey contact more with armour. Armour will atleast take hits atleast till opponene slows down enough that it won't KO/Burst core. Which is already hard to KO/Burst due to it's Bakusin like shape.

I tried Revive Phoenix against many thing time I got it. Like Burster Xcalibur, Winning Valkyrie, Crash Ragerruk, Bloody Longinus and nL. Out of them I found only cR to be most consistent at bursting it. nL can also KO it. But Xt+'s (lol) Attack Mode can give alot of problem to nL.  Ididn got to try pP against as many attackers. But from what I tried it seems to have more defence than rP in everyway.

Although cR still gives it problem when launched flat. But launching it on angle seems to solve the problem

Of course it will not be that easy to burst pP, but it should not be that difficult, either. Although consistently bursting pP is very hard, but I think many combos have very high oppotunity to burst it.
bX, wV, cR, bL and nL are not top-tier attack layers now. You may try Dead Hades, Cho-Z Valkyrie and Cho-Z Achilles. What I used is CzA.00T.Dm, which is my use-most combo. Although I use Et on pP instead of Xt+, which might lead to different result, at least I my test, that combo could have about 50-50 chance to burst pP (the rate might be higher if I improve my launch techniques).
(Feb. 17, 2019  4:38 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2019  1:00 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: In that case you can bank your pP. That will make opponent bey contact more with armour. Armour will atleast take hits atleast till opponene slows down enough that it won't KO/Burst core. Which is already hard to KO/Burst due to it's Bakusin like shape.

Of course it will not be that easy to burst pP, but it should not be that difficult, either. Although consistently bursting pP is very hard, but I think many combos have very high oppotunity to burst it.
bX, wV, cR, bL and nL are not top-tier attack layers now. You may try Dead Hades, Cho-Z Valkyrie and Cho-Z Achilles. What I used is CzA.00T.Dm, which is my use-most combo. Although I use Et on pP instead of Xt+, which might lead to different result, at least I my test, that combo could have about 50-50 chance to burst pP (the rate might be higher if I improve my launch techniques).

I can understand for bX and bL. But are you sure for wV? From my informal testing. wV seems to still hold up really well. It can KO things like hS and czS on 0L X'. I haven't tried it much against aH. But I remember Kei once said he was able to Burst aH with wV X'.

As for nL. It also depends on what driver you're using as well as user's launch. I was able to beat top tier combos like CZV 0B Ds, CZS 0L Br, aH 7C Et (I need to try Xt+ too) and hS 0B At/Xt with nL B Jolt. Jolt really makes a lot of difference for me compared to Xtreme or even Xtreme'. A simple way to launch it perfectly is by banking it backwards and launching towards left side of stadium (closer to you). Flat launch against attackers of course. 

I don't have Dead Hades and CZA is on the way. But I have tried with czV. Which pP 0B Xt+ seems to beat when it's launched at a angle. Even at a unoffical tournament I defeated Cho Z Valkyrie using Revive Phoenix Outer Xt+.

I will try your suggested combo as soon as I recieve mine. What combo do you prefer for Dead Hades?

Edit:- I forgot to mention that rP seems to have highest chance of bursting when a attacker attacks it's core layer from below directly. Which can be prevented with banking. I think that's the reason why cR used to beat rP so consistently
(Feb. 17, 2019  12:25 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2019  4:38 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Of course it will not be that easy to burst pP, but it should not be that difficult, either. Although consistently bursting pP is very hard, but I think many combos have very high oppotunity to burst it.

I can understand for bX and bL. But are you sure for wV? From my informal testing. wV seems to still hold up really well. It can KO things like hS and czS on 0L X'. I haven't tried it much against aH. But I remember Kei once said he was able to Burst aH with wV X'.

As for nL. It also depends on what driver you're using as well as user's launch. I was able to beat top tier combos like CZV 0B Ds, CZS 0L Br, aH 7C Et (I need to try Xt+ too) and hS 0B At/Xt with nL B Jolt. Jolt really makes a lot of difference for me compared to Xtreme or even Xtreme'. A simple way to launch it perfectly is by banking it backwards and launching towards left side of stadium (closer to you). Flat launch against attackers of course. 

I don't have Dead Hades and CZA is on the way. But I have tried with czV. Which pP 0B Xt+ seems to beat when it's launched at a angle. Even at a unoffical tournament I defeated Cho Z Valkyrie using Revive Phoenix Outer Xt+.

I will try your suggested combo as soon as I recieve mine. What combo do you prefer for Dead Hades?

Edit:- I forgot to mention that rP seems to have highest chance of bursting when a attacker attacks it's core layer from below directly. Which can be prevented with banking. I think that's the reason why cR used to beat rP so consistently

wV is competitive, but not top-tier anymore. nL is good as well, but pP is too heavy for nL. On the other hand, as the release of CzA, most right-spin attack layers we got before are outclassed now. 
I haven’t try a lot dH and CzV combos because I only use CzA for attack now. But from my rough test, dH.10T.Z’ should be able to out spin pP.Ω.Et consistently with proper launch skills. And the stock combo of CzV should be able to KO pP with a 50-50 rate. Although I use Et instead of Xt+ so that I am not sure if it could be different, there should be some combos for those two to defeat pP.
BTW, when I use CzA, I don’t attack rP or dP from a low angle. In the contrast, I use the highest attack mode of Dm, which is very effective even it seems will be defended by the armor.
(Feb. 17, 2019  3:10 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2019  12:25 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I can understand for bX and bL. But are you sure for wV? From my informal testing. wV seems to still hold up really well. It can KO things like hS and czS on 0L X'. I haven't tried it much against aH. But I remember Kei once said he was able to Burst aH with wV X'.

wV is competitive, but not top-tier anymore. nL is good as well, but pP is too heavy for nL. On the other hand, as the release of CzA, most right-spin attack layers we got before are outclassed now. 
I haven’t try a lot dH and CzV combos because I only use CzA for attack now. But from my rough test, dH.10T.Z’ should be able to out spin pP.Ω.Et consistently with proper launch skills. And the stock combo of CzV should be able to KO pP with a 50-50 rate. Although I use Et instead of Xt+ so that I am not sure if it could be different, there should be some combos for those two to defeat pP.
BTW, when I use CzA, I don’t attack rP or dP from a low angle. In the contrast, I use the highest attack mode of Dm, which is very effective even it seems will be defended by the armor.
Et has better Ko resistance then Xt+
Hey guys, if you'd like to discuss Perfect Phoenix please do so here (https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Product...oenix-0-At) or post a thread in Burst Customizations (with test results). Thanks!