[Product]  B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A

(Nov. 08, 2019  2:10 PM)Requim Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2019  1:46 PM)g2_ Wrote: So he is going to be in the anime?
When is it coming out?

February 2020
(Nov. 08, 2019  2:10 PM)Requim Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2019  1:46 PM)g2_ Wrote: So he is going to be in the anime?
When is it coming out?

No date yet.
For everyone who would like to enter new valkyrie drawing contest.On november 15th will come out corocoro magazine with ticket which you need to enter the contest.On that ticket you have to write the name of your valkyrie in japanese symbols,drew it on the ticket,write some description about it and on the back there are thing like phone number,name,adress.etc.
And one more thing.
If you dont live in Japan you cant join
(Nov. 08, 2019  3:51 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: For everyone who would like to enter new valkyrie drawing contest.On november 12th will come out corocoro magazine with ticket which you need to enter the contest.On that ticket you have to write the name of your valkyrie in japanese symbols,drew it on the ticket,write some description about it and on the back there are thing like phone number,name,adress.etc.
And one more thing.

They had us in the first half, not gonna lie.
(Nov. 08, 2019  3:22 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2019  2:10 PM)Requim Wrote: When is it coming out?

No date yet.

Yes, but it's almost confirmed to be released between February and March 2020.
(Nov. 08, 2019  5:16 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2019  3:22 PM)g2_ Wrote: No date yet.

Yes, but it's almost confirmed to be released between February and March 2020.

I thought it was at least in January?
(Nov. 08, 2019  3:51 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: For everyone who would like to enter new valkyrie drawing contest.On november 12th will come out corocoro magazine with ticket which you need to enter the contest.On that ticket you have to write the name of your valkyrie in japanese symbols,drew it on the ticket,write some description about it and on the back there are thing like phone number,name,adress.etc.
And one more thing.

I wonder if I could cheese it and get the issue with the ticket and enter and send it to them.
And one more thing.

November 15th not 12nd
(Nov. 08, 2019  8:46 PM)marutti Wrote:
And one more thing.

November 15th not 12nd

So is it actually only for people in japan? Only asking for confirmation cause I was wanting to order the issue and enter my Universal Valkyrie.
(Nov. 08, 2019  10:59 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2019  8:46 PM)marutti Wrote: November 15th not 12nd

So is it actually only for people in japan? Only asking for confirmation cause I was wanting to order the issue and enter my Universal Valkyrie.

Yup you need to be in Japan unfortunately

Yes it is.

Yes only for people in Japan and it cant be 3D model and you have to draw it on that ticket.
(Nov. 09, 2019  1:00 AM)DynamisSK Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2019  10:59 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: So is it actually only for people in japan? Only asking for confirmation cause I was wanting to order the issue and enter my Universal Valkyrie.

Yes only for people in Japan and it cant be 3D model and you have to draw it on that ticket.

Is it possible for someone who has a friend in Japan to have them draw their design and enter that into the contest?
(Nov. 09, 2019  1:02 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2019  1:00 AM)DynamisSK Wrote: Yes only for people in Japan and it cant be 3D model and you have to draw it on that ticket.

Is it possible for someone who has a friend in Japan to have them draw their design and enter that into the contest?

Yes but the everything would be presented as his work
(Nov. 13, 2019  5:53 PM)marutti Wrote:

Any news about B-155?
(Nov. 13, 2019  5:58 PM)DynamisSK Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  5:53 PM)marutti Wrote:

Any news about B-155?

Nothing new.
It only talked about Valkyrie contest and Inperial Dragon
(Nov. 13, 2019  6:04 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  5:58 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: Any news about B-155?

Nothing new.

So nothing from CoroCoro.Thats weird.
(Nov. 13, 2019  8:26 PM)DynamisSK Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  6:04 PM)marutti Wrote: Nothing new.

So nothing from CoroCoro.Thats weird.

It'll come in Corocoro January issue (December 12nd)
and release date will be end of December I think.
They want to hide it until December because they want to sell GT customise set and imperial dragon for X'mas
(Nov. 13, 2019  9:28 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  8:26 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: So nothing from CoroCoro.Thats weird.

It'll come in Corocoro January issue (December 12nd)
They want to hide it until December because they want to sell GT customise set and imperial dragon for X'mas

GT customize set is already out...
(Nov. 13, 2019  9:49 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  9:28 PM)marutti Wrote: It'll come in Corocoro January issue (December 12nd)

GT customize set is already out.
TT want to make parents give children GT customise set and Imperial Dragon as X'mas present.
And they want to make children spend money RBV 18 and New Starter in New Year's day.
(Nov. 13, 2019  9:59 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  9:49 PM)Armor Wrote: GT customize set is already out.
TT want to make parents give children GT customise set and Imperial Dragon as X'mas present.
And they want to make children spend money RBV 18 and New Starter in New Year's day.

Sounds fair. I would still say the GT customize set is a little early, but I can definitely see where TT is going with this.
(Nov. 13, 2019  9:59 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  9:49 PM)Armor Wrote: GT customize set is already out.

So it's marketing move to use hype around electric drivers and infinite lock system before they release mysterious that everyones talking about right?
(Nov. 13, 2019  10:12 PM)DynamisSK Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  9:59 PM)marutti Wrote: TT want to make parents give children GT customise set and Imperial Dragon as X'mas present.

So it's marketing move to use hype around electric drivers and infinite lock system before they release mysterious that everyones talking about right?

what's mysterious?