Ray Unicorno.1'P.U'
Gravity Perseus.OOB.Y
Meteo L Drago.7V.Sp'
Will start preorder July 15th 12pm
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/info_d...yPost=4894

UPDATE

(Jul. 15, 2020  4:01 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: A picture:
[Image: 2020_0715.png]
An LR Launcher leads me to think that Gravity Perseus would be dual spin.

Adding on to that:
The better pictures show that Gravity Perseus should be dual spin.

(Jul. 15, 2020  4:21 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDuWe-JotHI

now this is amazing i tell you
Can't wait for hell kerbecs and meteo. Kind of surprised for the parts on kerbecs. I can see what TT was thinking though.
Interesting choice of parts, but ill buy it because of Hell Kerbecs
Gravity may be interesting if they don't do the weird things they did with Aquila, Sagittario, and Leone.
Also Hoping the best for Meteo and Kerbecs.
They have mode changing gimick on layer it says
(Jul. 14, 2020  1:21 AM)marutti Wrote: They have mode changing gimick on layer it says

YOOOOOO

This is all they needed.

Now hurry up and do G-Revolution and 4D before Burst ends.
Well..... RIP My Wallet

*adds this to my never ending Must Buy list*
damm I'm going to be broke lol. but yay mode change good job tt l-drago, kerbecs and perseus daddy is coming for you
I am dying all of this hype will make me explode lol definitely going to pick up Galaxy Pegasus since it is my 6th year birthday present
Oh damn, this is so hype! I'm actually excited to get this set, mostly for Ray Unicorno and Hell Kerbecs but I gotta catch 'em all! And thank goodness they're released in their own set! It makes it much easier to get them all at once and won't take up space for main releases.
(Jul. 14, 2020  1:40 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Oh damn, this is so hype! I'm actually excited to get this set, mostly for Ray Unicorno and Hell Kerbecs but I gotta catch 'em all! And thank goodness they're released in their own set! It makes it much easier to get them all at once and won't take up space for main releases.

nice to see another Ray fan. Hope Hell is as op as it was in mfb. (well I remember it being extremely op anyways).
(Jul. 14, 2020  1:42 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  1:40 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Oh damn, this is so hype! I'm actually excited to get this set, mostly for Ray Unicorno and Hell Kerbecs but I gotta catch 'em all! And thank goodness they're released in their own set! It makes it much easier to get them all at once and won't take up space for main releases.

nice to see another RAy fan. Hope Hell is as op as it was in mfb. (well I remember it being extremely op anyways).

Ray Unicorno is one of my favourite beys from Metal Fight Beyblade Baku and it's nostalgic for me.
Why Mb for Kerbecs... I don’t mean it is a bad part or something, just it is so different from DS tip...
(Jul. 14, 2020  1:48 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Why Mb for Kerbecs... I don’t mean it is a bad part or something, just it is so different from DS tip...

I assume it was either that or Rise/Survive.
I assumed it was going to be the Rise, Eternal (for the shape only) or hell, even Survive. Mobius is an okay choice since it does have a similar shape tip, but there's just something not right about it.
I actually think that the driver on the Hell Kerbecs will be rise. the plate around the sharp on rise is a lot wider than it is on defense sharp, but they're both tips that're a sharp tip with a plastic ring around it to keep it from completely falling over. rise also doesn't have mode changes or other gimmicks like the other drivers people are suggesting for kerbecs.
I didn't really get why TT didn't just modify paradox and give it to Kerbecs since it functions perfectly for BD some awkward part choices

But overall super excited to see these remakes! Really want to see how cool they look when the official pictures drop!
I think that would be a cool idea. It's definitely a more needed new part than quick' on storm pegasis. also a new driver for wd would be nice for gravity perseus and a basalt horogium remake that'll most likely be the february 2021 random booster prize, in the same role as the Driger fang and Burn Phoenix burst remakes.
(Jul. 14, 2020  2:17 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Does Meteo have rubber

I hope so, it definitely needs rubber instead of being treated like hasbro geist fafnir, wizard, and judgement
Well many Meteo will outclass Fafnir in spinsteal (definitely an interesting battle to watch) hopefully all of the legendary bladers get remakes
Very hype set! Wish I could figure out how to get it and have it shipped to the US. Regardless, If they do Meteo and Gravity justice, I'll be impressed. I wonder if this comes with a launcher or two like the previous set?
(Jul. 14, 2020  2:45 AM)SilverRaven Wrote: Very hype set! Wish I could figure out how to get it and have it shipped to the US. Regardless, If they do Meteo and Gravity justice, I'll be impressed. I wonder if this comes with a launcher or two like the previous set?

get it through everwish. Its down for maintenance rn, but its a very reliable seller that I use a lot.
(Jul. 14, 2020  2:48 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  2:45 AM)SilverRaven Wrote: Very hype set! Wish I could figure out how to get it and have it shipped to the US. Regardless, If they do Meteo and Gravity justice, I'll be impressed. I wonder if this comes with a launcher or two like the previous set?

get it through everwish. Its down for maintenance rn, but its a very reliable seller that I use a lot.

I've been using them too. Do they sell these sets during the pre-order timeframe? Or would I have to wait till the release date to order it?