[Product]  Metal Fight Beyblade Baku Set

I hope that they release the previous MFB burst Beyblades in this new extra modifiable setup.
i swear if they remove meteo's rubber im gonna call it a scam especially since thats what meteo must have
(Jul. 17, 2020  9:17 AM)Pegasiscollectr Wrote: i swear if they remove meteo's rubber im gonna call it a scam especially since thats what meteo must have

Don't worry.they have put the rubber
(Jul. 17, 2020  9:18 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  9:17 AM)Pegasiscollectr Wrote: i swear if they remove meteo's rubber im gonna call it a scam especially since thats what meteo must have

Don't worry.they have put the rubber

hell yeah take my money
I really love the clear wheel switching function, it is a massive godsend and make these almost the perfect Burst replica of MFB. I wish they did these with previous MFB remakes, I mean it did come at the time of GT, which was all about switching chips. That being said, this is also good because Perseus and L-Drago can switch modes now, which is neat! I wish there was Rock Giraffe since it's my favourite Baku bey but it didn't serve a massive role so it makes sense.

The parts are good choices to their counterparts... with the exception of Mobius for Kerbecs. It is really surreal to see the left oriented Jolt for Galaxy Pegasis but it makes sense.

Now then let me see:

Galaxy Pegasis looks AMAZING. I really love the look of it, it captures the original well and the colours are beautiful. But Galaxy Pegasis was always beautiful anyway. Jolt' was a good choice for R²F. 5 works, Glaive is a bit odd IMO, but like Storm Pegasis, it works fine.

Ray Unicorno 1'P.U' is an excellent choice. Ray Unicorno looks good, but the Ray's sharp contact points are facing front which will be deadly. Proof is good for D125, but at the same time is a bit bulky. Unite' is a no brainer, and it looks extremely accurate to CS, almost uncanny how similar they are. 1' is a strange choice honestly, it doesn't really fit Unicorno IMO, but it's hidden so that's fine.

Meteo L-Drago .7V.Sp' is fine. Meteo L-Drago looks very good and with the gimmicks intact, this one is a great one. 7 is a fine choice. Vortex works good as LW105, but like Proof for D125, a bit too bulky. Spiral' is a no brainer, it is practically LF. This one is a very cool one overall.

Gravity Perseus .00B.Y is interesting, if a bit mixed for me. First of, like Meteo L-Drago, the Gravity Perseus layer looks amazing and the functioning gimmick is a huge plus for me. The layer is gorgeous. 00 is fine, it gives it the weight needed. Yielding is fine since it is the closest to WD. Bump is strange though, I know there's not another AD145 alternative but this doesn't fit the look. It fits the gimmick though I guess.

Lastly... Hell Kerbecs .0L.Mb... okay so the layer looks awesome, like the others it captures the details really well and I think it is gorgeous. I always loved Hell Kerbecs so the layer is well done. 0 is fine too, it gives it the weight. Lift, now while it is an understandable choice, since the gimmick and three sidedness is similar, I HATE how it looks on Kerbecs. It's way too small, and I feel Paradox would've been better to close off the gap a bit. Mobius is also a bad choice IMO, I don't like the white tip, why isn't it all black? I feel the Nothing driver represents DS better, yeah it has the gimmick but so does Mobius.
(Jul. 17, 2020  7:41 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I really love the clear wheel switching function, it is a massive godsend and make these almost the perfect Burst replica of MFB. I wish they did these with previous MFB remakes, I mean it did come at the time of GT, which was all about switching chips. That being said, this is also good because Perseus and L-Drago can switch modes now, which is neat! I wish there was Rock Giraffe since it's my favourite Baku bey but it didn't serve a massive role so it makes sense.

The parts are good choices to their counterparts... with the exception of Mobius for Kerbecs. It is really surreal to see the left oriented Jolt for Galaxy Pegasis but it makes sense.

Now then let me see:

Galaxy Pegasis looks AMAZING. I really love the look of it, it captures the original well and the colours are beautiful. But Galaxy Pegasis was always beautiful anyway. Jolt' was a good choice for R²F. 5 works, Glaive is a bit odd IMO, but like Storm Pegasis, it works fine.

Ray Unicorno 1'P.U' is an excellent choice. Ray Unicorno looks good, but the Ray's sharp contact points are facing front which will be deadly. Proof is good for D125, but at the same time is a bit bulky. Unite' is a no brainer, and it looks extremely accurate to CS, almost uncanny how similar they are. 1' is a strange choice honestly, it doesn't really fit Unicorno IMO, but it's hidden so that's fine.

Meteo L-Drago .7V.Sp' is fine. Meteo L-Drago looks very good and with the gimmicks intact, this one is a great one. 7 is a fine choice. Vortex works good as LW105, but like Proof for D125, a bit too bulky. Spiral' is a no brainer, it is practically LF. This one is a very cool one overall.

Gravity Perseus .00B.Y is interesting, if a bit mixed for me. First of, like Meteo L-Drago, the Gravity Perseus layer looks amazing and the functioning gimmick is a huge plus for me. The layer is gorgeous. 00 is fine, it gives it the weight needed. Yielding is fine since it is the closest to WD. Bump is strange though, I know there's not another AD145 alternative but this doesn't fit the look. It fits the gimmick though I guess.

Lastly... Hell Kerbecs .0L.Mb... okay so the layer looks awesome, like the others it captures the details really well and I think it is gorgeous. I always loved Hell Kerbecs so the layer is well done. 0 is fine too, it gives it the weight. Lift, now while it is an understandable choice, since the gimmick and three sidedness is similar, I HATE how it looks on Kerbecs. It's way too small, and I feel Paradox would've been better to close off the gap a bit. Mobius is also a bad choice IMO, I don't like the white tip, why isn't it all black? I feel the Nothing driver represents DS better, yeah it has the gimmick but so does Mobius.
I guess lift in one of its modes (specifically the mode where it get thinner going down) would have been a better fit for ad145 but they unfortunately already used it on hell Kerbecs. As for why Kerbecs doesn’t have paradox, it beats the heck out of me too. I also understand what you mean about mobius but after watching some videos on mobius it performs a lot more like a balance type driver which may explain the reason why they chose it to substitute for ds since it is a lot closer in performance to ds than other parts.
Btw if anyone was still wondering about 1' on Striker it's supposed to be an obscure reference to the anime lmao
(Jul. 18, 2020  1:17 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Btw if anyone was still wondering about 1' on Striker it's supposed to be an obscure reference to the anime lmao
The horn right?
(Jul. 18, 2020  1:22 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  1:17 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Btw if anyone was still wondering about 1' on Striker it's supposed to be an obscure reference to the anime lmao
The horn right?

The episode when he was training with that old guy to beat Chao Xin.
(Jul. 18, 2020  2:18 AM)Deathscyther04 Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  1:22 AM)Zeutron Wrote: The horn right?

The episode when he was training with that old guy to beat Chao Xin.

You mean Beyblade Metal Master ep 9: The World Championships Begin! & here is the video,

I think 1' on Unicorno represents how Masunmane always says that he's number 1!
(Jul. 18, 2020  5:14 AM)Spirit of Order Wrote: I think 1' on Unicorno represents how Masunmane always says that he's number 1!
Actually not a bad call.
(Jul. 18, 2020  5:14 AM)Spirit of Order Wrote: I think 1' on Unicorno represents how Masunmane always says that he's number 1!

If he number 1 how come he loses all the time lol. Even a five year old can beat him
(Jul. 18, 2020  8:05 AM)kai edits Wrote:

If he number 1 how come he loses all the time lol. Even a five year old can beat him
 He *says* that he is no 1 not that he actually is. Also he was a pretty strong blader 8n metal masters and was the third strongest in team gangan galaxy
Takafumi Adachi (MFB Mangaka) Actually made a response to people be salty about this lol. Anyways, I think its kinda neat that Unicorno's 1' is actually a reference to the anime. Also I can continue to express how glad I am about them making an entirely new system for mfb remakes.

(If you were wondering, here's the response:  
I think some fans of the metal generation don't properly know about burst. You should start actually getting burst,
even if you just get the anniversary set because of nostalgia and play with it, you can actually experience burst 
as a result of that, while also feeling nostalgic for MFB. )
(Jul. 18, 2020  5:22 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
Actually not a bad call.

It could be a reference to the (Uni)corn.
(Jul. 22, 2020  7:20 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Whyy tt why.... [Image: image0.jpg]
https://mobile.twitter.com/masterblader_...0724003840

Ewwww I'm gonna never go on this thread again and tt why you do that to my boi PEGASUS

I hope u realise what this means..... this is gr8 news for mfb fans the wheel is metal just like the real galaxy pegasus ... this is huge news...

OOPS NVM just saw the tweet lol I can understand.. this is just stupid
I dont understand, what's the problem?
(Jul. 22, 2020  9:46 AM)g2_ Wrote:

They are against the silver metttalic paint which tt has put. i can understand why the dont like it bbut personally im fine with it
(Jul. 22, 2020  9:46 AM)g2_ Wrote:
Well, the paint on the Galaxy Pegasis layer will chip off just like the original Galaxy wheel which was painted and the master blader said they did this on purpose. I think I speak for a lot (but not all) of us bladers when I say we all HATED that and the fact that they intentionally did this thinking we would like it makes it worse.
(Jul. 22, 2020  9:58 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  9:46 AM)g2_ Wrote: I dont understand, what's the problem?
Well, the paint on the Galaxy Pegasis layer will chip off just like the original Galaxy wheel which was painted and the master blader said they did this on purpose. I think I speak for a lot (but not all) of us bladers when I say we all HATED that and the fact that they intentionally did this thinking we would like it makes it worse.
I personally hate it too.
(Jul. 22, 2020  9:58 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  9:46 AM)g2_ Wrote: I dont understand, what's the problem?

I personally like it. Others may think it makes it look ugly, but it reminds me of my old worn out metal beys.
I think that the fact that the paint chips makes it more like the original and makes it therefore more nostalgic.