Indian Beyblade Burst Release Thread:- Information (List) and News

(Apr. 19, 2018  12:44 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2018  12:38 PM)Blader ZX Wrote: Some leftover boosters are still there in stores.

₹525 for a booster, God help, I can get that combo, I will sell the X2 . So I will not have x2 X2

525 rupees thats like $10 au not to say 525 rupees is not expensive
(Apr. 19, 2018  12:52 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2018  12:44 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: ₹525 for a booster, God help, I can get that combo, I will sell the X2 . So I will not have x2 X2

Then ive got beys of more worth oh 50 aus $.
And I am avoiding thha combo as I already have a Xeno.
(Apr. 19, 2018  1:11 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2018  12:52 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: 525 rupees thats like $10 au not to say 525 rupees is not expensive

nice dude I only have 7 beys lol
(Apr. 19, 2018  9:51 AM)Blader ZX Wrote: Nice thread @[FIREFIRE CPB]. But as this threadwas made earlier and does not contain the items added recently, I'll include them here in my post. Wave 1 starters and wave 2 boosters are being combined and packed as "Super Combo Sets" and sold for a lesser price. Generally starters used to cost Rs. 600 each and boosters Rs. 400 each, so combining them together would cost Rs. 1000. But the new "Super combo Sets" have the same beyblades for a lesser price of Rs. 750 each and it is a great chance for the people who haven't bought the first two waves yet (like me)! The different sets that we have seen so far are (I'll be naming them in Takara Tomy's way as they are authentic Takara Tomy) as below.

1. Rising Ragnaruk G.R (booster) and Lost Longinus N.Sp (starter)
2. Kaiser Kerbeus L.P (booster) and Wild Wyvern V.O (starter)
3. Unlock Unicorn D.N (booster) and Storm Spriggan K.U (starter)
4. Holy Horusood U.C (booster) and Xeno Xcalibur M.I (starter)
5. Holy Horusood U.C (booster) and Lost Longinus N.Sp (starter) [Holy Horusood has been repeated]
6. Dark Deathscyther F.J (booster) and Zillion Zeus I.W (starter)
7. Obelisk Odin T.X (booster) and Xeno Xcalibur M.I (starter) [Xeno Xcalibur has been repeated]
8. Holy Horusood U.C (booster) and Wild Wyvern V.O (starter) [Holy Horusood (for the second time) and Wild Wyvern have been repeated]

These are all we have seen until now.

As Xeno Xcalibur and Wild Wyvern were repeated one time and Holy Horusood two times, it can be possible that Funskool is just packing the starters and boosters randomly, just to clear the leftover stocks. Lets see if we spot any other sets other than the ones listed above. Not to mention, Victory Valkryie (starter) hasn't been seen yet in any of the sets.

I'm lucky in that case because the only beyblades remaining for me were U2 and S2.... Thankyou God!

(Apr. 19, 2018  1:11 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2018  12:52 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: 525 rupees thats like $10 au not to say 525 rupees is not expensive

I saw O2 on Amazon for 359 + 50 total 409 rupees shipping somewhere yesterday its on there somewhere but is only 1 or 2 remaining
(Apr. 19, 2018  2:47 PM)Shantya777 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2018  9:51 AM)Blader ZX Wrote: Nice thread @[FIREFIRE CPB]. But as this threadwas made earlier and does not contain the items added recently, I'll include them here in my post. Wave 1 starters and wave 2 boosters are being combined and packed as "Super Combo Sets" and sold for a lesser price. Generally starters used to cost Rs. 600 each and boosters Rs. 400 each, so combining them together would cost Rs. 1000. But the new "Super combo Sets" have the same beyblades for a lesser price of Rs. 750 each and it is a great chance for the people who haven't bought the first two waves yet (like me)! The different sets that we have seen so far are (I'll be naming them in Takara Tomy's way as they are authentic Takara Tomy) as below.

1. Rising Ragnaruk G.R (booster) and Lost Longinus N.Sp (starter)
2. Kaiser Kerbeus L.P (booster) and Wild Wyvern V.O (starter)
3. Unlock Unicorn D.N (booster) and Storm Spriggan K.U (starter)
4. Holy Horusood U.C (booster) and Xeno Xcalibur M.I (starter)
5. Holy Horusood U.C (booster) and Lost Longinus N.Sp (starter) [Holy Horusood has been repeated]
6. Dark Deathscyther F.J (booster) and Zillion Zeus I.W (starter)
7. Obelisk Odin T.X (booster) and Xeno Xcalibur M.I (starter) [Xeno Xcalibur has been repeated]
8. Holy Horusood U.C (booster) and Wild Wyvern V.O (starter) [Holy Horusood (for the second time) and Wild Wyvern have been repeated]

These are all we have seen until now.

As Xeno Xcalibur and Wild Wyvern were repeated one time and Holy Horusood two times, it can be possible that Funskool is just packing the starters and boosters randomly, just to clear the leftover stocks. Lets see if we spot any other sets other than the ones listed above. Not to mention, Victory Valkryie (starter) hasn't been seen yet in any of the sets.

I'm lucky in that case because the only beyblades remaining for me were U2 and S2.... Thankyou God!

(Apr. 19, 2018  1:11 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Then ive got beys of more worth oh 50 aus $.
I saw O2 on Amazon for 359 + 50 total 409 rupees shipping somewhere yesterday its on there somewhere but is only 1 or 2 remaining

I saw O2 for 399+125 bro.
Being in Bihar changes everything
(Apr. 19, 2018  12:52 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2018  12:44 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: ₹525 for a booster, God help, I can get that combo, I will sell the X2 . So I will not have x2 X2

India is a third world country, comrade. Even 10 dollars would mean a lot for the poorest of our people. Even though we're a middle class family it would be troubling for me to collect 10 dollars at a moment's notice.
Will the OG beyblades released in the form of boosters or starters? They were Surely boosters in Japan as far as I can remember. So it will be in the form of booster only right?
(Apr. 19, 2018  4:59 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Will the OG beyblades released in the form of boosters or starters? They were Surely boosters in Japan as far as I can remember. So it will be in the form of booster only right?
Dragoon needs to be starter, everything else can be booster. This makes that every Og bey can be starter or only Dragoon . Everybody don't have lunior or imported Beylauncher lr like me(just showing off)
(Apr. 19, 2018  8:36 PM)Shantya777 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2018  6:50 PM)ronitnath Wrote: Some pics

*sigh* so... No new releases? Bummer

Already told you. I was reporting everything directly from Ronitnath
(Apr. 20, 2018  1:08 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2018  8:36 PM)Shantya777 Wrote: *sigh* so... No new releases? Bummer

Already told you. I was reporting everything directly from Ronitnath

I knew about these combos being only in this wave. But had 1% hope of getting some new ones too
(Apr. 20, 2018  4:51 AM)Jamesmattison Wrote: Yvvfff

What the hell. Who is this EPIC rule breaker
(Apr. 20, 2018  10:40 AM)tomlA Wrote: Why did they lower the price!

They weren't selling their stocks in large quantities so to clear them out they are selling it at cheaper rates
(Apr. 20, 2018  11:57 AM)Shantya777 Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2018  10:40 AM)tomlA Wrote: Why did they lower the price!

They weren't selling their stocks in large quantities so to clear them out they are selling it at cheaper rates
Well! Thats a good news, i really didn't think they are worth the price but now its all right i guess.
(Apr. 19, 2018  2:47 PM)Shantya777 Wrote: I'm lucky in that case because the only beyblades remaining for me were U2 and S2.... Thankyou God!
But I was only having one Storm Spriggan Pinching_eyes.
Has anyone seen the OG beyblades(Dragoon, Draciel, Dranzer) anywhere? I have been to the shops near by me(including Hamleys) and all I could see was the combo packs that Ronitnath and Adarsh Abhinav were talking about.
(Apr. 28, 2018  8:34 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Has anyone seen the OG beyblades(Dragoon, Draciel, Dranzer) anywhere? I have been to the shops near by me(including Hamleys) and all I could see was the combo packs that Ronitnath and Adarsh Abhinav were talking about.
You may see them in next wave .
A guy was selling the F for 1000₹ .
So.. People are saying that new ones will be released in June and till then we are getting repackaged beys....
There's no new update on this right? Or is there?
(May. 02, 2018  9:01 AM)Shantya777 Wrote: So.. People are saying that new ones will be released in June and till then we are getting repackaged beys....
It will be like 2-4 new beys and old beys. This is all because they have 2 lakh pecies of all earlier releases left to sell.
(May. 02, 2018  9:04 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 02, 2018  9:01 AM)Shantya777 Wrote: So.. People are saying that new ones will be released in June and till then we are getting repackaged beys....
It will be like 2-4 new beys and old beys. This is all because they have 2 lakh pecies of all earlier releases left to sell.

I wonder how Funskool handled this problem during mfb. Man they were selling it like french fries.... Maybe its because there are still people who aren't over metal fight and reject burst systems.
(May. 02, 2018  2:50 PM)Shantya777 Wrote:
(May. 02, 2018  9:04 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: It will be like 2-4 new beys and old beys. This is all because they have 2 lakh pecies of all earlier releases left to sell.

I wonder how Funskool handled this problem during mfb. Man they were selling it like french fries.... Maybe its because there are still people who aren't over metal fight and reject burst systems.

Kinda.
A joke 
When a beyblade Bursts
Mummy beyblade tut gaya.
The children don't like the bursting apart of beyblade
(May. 02, 2018  3:17 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 02, 2018  2:50 PM)Shantya777 Wrote: I wonder how Funskool handled this problem during mfb. Man they were selling it like french fries.... Maybe its because there are still people who aren't over metal fight and reject burst systems.

Kinda.
A joke 
When a beyblade Bursts
Mummy beyblade tut gaya.
The children don't like the bursting apart of beyblade
That's soo true man! And because of such kids we will be at disadvantage if we don't get the new ones...