Indian Beyblade Burst Release Thread:- Information (List) and News

(Aug. 10, 2018  11:48 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2018  11:12 AM)Destinyblader Wrote:
People at chennai  if you go to express avenue mall ..go check the book store named STARMARK
And also check the HAMELEYS store they have a pretty good stock and some n2,draciel,d2 (starter),dranzer....
So check it out
Hope you would have told this a week ago.. But agree to the point that there should be no gap after some episodes.. Timing I guess would be fine if it is 4 or 5, or even 8 or 9. But don't know what Disney XD is upto. Just gotta wait and see.

Prayers fir the time to be around 5 to 10 pm
BTW they have restocked after a long time,
And plus there us gonna be an independence day sale
So keep an eye...
(Aug. 10, 2018  1:34 PM)Destinyblader Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2018  11:48 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Hope you would have told this a week ago.. But agree to the point that there should be no gap after some episodes.. Timing I guess would be fine if it is 4 or 5, or even 8 or 9. But don't know what Disney XD is upto. Just gotta wait and see.

Prayers fir the time to be around 5 to 10 pm
So keep an eye...
Independence day sale but where ?
(Aug. 11, 2018  2:26 AM)dranzer blader Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2018  1:34 PM)Destinyblader Wrote: Prayers fir the time to be around 5 to 10 pm
So keep an eye...
Independence day sale but where ?
Well most of the stores will have independence day sale so we should keep an eye
(Aug. 11, 2018  8:51 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Any news on god series/evolution?

Nothing yet, @[Burst] do you got any INFO??
Guys does anyone has the release date and price for the burst god/evolution beys?
(Aug. 11, 2018  8:39 PM)Psysai Wrote: Guys does anyone has the release date and price for the burst god/evolution beys?

It would've been posted already if there was any confirmed information
Any news or updates on prices ,dates or products?
(Aug. 12, 2018  2:50 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Any news or updates on prices ,dates or products?
No updates. If any update comes, it would be shared. Please be patient.
(Aug. 12, 2018  3:30 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2018  2:50 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Any news or updates on prices ,dates or products?
No updates. If any update comes, it would be shared. Please be patient.

I know we have to be patient and all... But how much longer for an update? Destinyblader do you know anything new? At least a speculation on wave 4 dates? Cause its half way through august and evolution is said to come out next month or october, so wave 4 should have come out. Maybe month end?
(Aug. 14, 2018  5:28 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2018  3:30 PM)Suhasini Wrote: No updates. If any update comes, it would be shared. Please be patient.

I know we have to be patient and all... But how much longer for an update? Destinyblader do you know anything new?
Haha! Even I don't know the answer to that. 'Wait for how long?' Is the question ringing in my mind too. 
But @[Adarsh Abhinav], Any news you would like to share that has been confirmed? Or @[Destinyblader]?
I mean seriously. Its been 17 days since the last proper update (destinybladers hasbey find and wide type stadium.)
Lr string coming?
(Aug. 14, 2018  5:28 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2018  3:30 PM)Suhasini Wrote: No updates. If any update comes, it would be shared. Please be patient.

I know we have to be patient and all... But how much longer for an update? Destinyblader do you know anything new? At least a speculation on wave 4 dates? Cause its half way through august and evolution is said to come out next month or october, so wave 4 should have come out. Maybe month end?
Wait, isn't the first wave of God seires and wave four the same thing
(Aug. 14, 2018  7:22 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2018  5:28 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: I know we have to be patient and all... But how much longer for an update? Destinyblader do you know anything new? At least a speculation on wave 4 dates? Cause its half way through august and evolution is said to come out next month or october, so wave 4 should have come out. Maybe month end?
Wait, isn't the first wave of God seires and wave four the same thing
Yeah, it's the same thing.
(Aug. 15, 2018  3:01 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2018  7:22 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Wait, isn't the first wave of God seires and wave four the same thing
Yeah, it's the same thing.

Werent we supposed to get g2 j2 b2 and y2?
(Aug. 15, 2018  4:21 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2018  3:01 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Yeah, it's the same thing.

Werent we supposed to get g2 j2 b2 and y2?

Have no info about this. But Wave 4 will have God beyblades. I think these might come along with them?
(Aug. 15, 2018  4:56 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2018  4:21 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Werent we supposed to get g2 j2 b2 and y2?

Have no info about this. But Wave 4 will have God beyblades. I think these might come along with them?

Like it was in Hasbro.
Also October is release Month:Confirmed.
God beys are already in India. But they are coming out in October. About dual layers, Let's ask @[Burst] he is here for help
(Aug. 15, 2018  5:12 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2018  4:56 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Have no info about this. But Wave 4 will have God beyblades. I think these might come along with them?

Like it was in Hasbro.
God beys are already in India. But they are coming out in October. About dual layers, Let's ask @[Burst] he is here for help

Yes yes and more yes

I hope dual layers come before October ,also are the 4 god beys coming in India confirmed
(Aug. 15, 2018  5:12 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2018  4:56 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Have no info about this. But Wave 4 will have God beyblades. I think these might come along with them?

Like it was in Hasbro.
So this just confirms that the beyblade releases tag along with the anime and not the vice versa. Anime is not gonna hit Disney XD before the second week of October. Then Funskool distribution, so yeah, October end it will be available everywhere I guess. 
Thanks for the confirmation Adarsh! 

PS: Don't want to take this thread off topic but, 
Happy Independence Day to all of you!!
(Aug. 15, 2018  5:12 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

Like it was in Hasbro.
God beys are already in India ?
(Aug. 15, 2018  12:15 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2018  5:12 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Like it was in Hasbro.
I think he means that funskool has got the stock but haven't  released them yet
(Aug. 15, 2018  12:40 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2018  12:15 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: God beys are already in India ?
I think he means that funskool has got the stock but haven't  released them yet

That obviously is the case as the anime would have already started if they released it.
(Aug. 15, 2018  12:42 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2018  12:40 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: I think he means that funskool has got the stock but haven't  released them yet

That obviously is the case as the anime would have already started if they released it.
I am saying the same thing
(Aug. 15, 2018  12:15 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2018  5:12 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Like it was in Hasbro.

They are Imported, But have Strict directions to be released in October