Indian Beyblade Burst Release Thread:- Information (List) and News

(Jun. 07, 2018  5:00 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: WHY ARE THE PRICE OF BEYS SO MUCH IN INDIA(WELL THE PRICE OF  TAKARA TOMY  FOR ALL SEASON 1 BEYBLADE WHICH INCLUDES RANDOM BOOSTERS ARE FROM RUPEES 300-600 WHEREAS THE PRICE OF Burst Rival Battle Set IS RUPPES 2600, IN FACT WE CAN JUST BUY  1 STORM SPRIGAN AND 1 VICTORY VALTRIYEK  BOTH FOR RUPEES 1200 ADN STILL SAVE RUPPES 1400 FOR OTHE BEYBLADES  BUT NOW WE ARE GETTING SUPER Z BEYBLADE LIKE Z ACHIELES ,WINNING VALTRIEK , BLOODY LONGINUS , EMPEROR FORNEAS   FOR  THE SAME PRICE OF  Burst Rival Battle Set i.e ruppes 2600 , THIS IS INSANE WE JUST CANT  ASK OR PARENTS FOR BEYBLADE LIKE THESE BUT OPT FOR A FAKE BEYBLADE TAKARA TOMY SHOULD MAKE THESE BEYBLADE SOMEWHAT CHEAPER LIKE 500R LESS THAN THE CURRENT NUMBER

They r not fake even Hasbro actually owns Funskool 40% and why will Hasbro encourage Funskool to provide fakes by the official toy distributor in India then Hasbro's name in India would go down and the Dragoon S photo was took in Vietnam where Beyblades r made Hasbro Burst Booster cost 10$ and Starters Cost more
(Jun. 10, 2018  7:14 AM)sidz2505 Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2018  5:00 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: WHY ARE THE PRICE OF BEYS SO MUCH IN INDIA(WELL THE PRICE OF  TAKARA TOMY  FOR ALL SEASON 1 BEYBLADE WHICH INCLUDES RANDOM BOOSTERS ARE FROM RUPEES 300-600 WHEREAS THE PRICE OF Burst Rival Battle Set IS RUPPES 2600, IN FACT WE CAN JUST BUY  1 STORM SPRIGAN AND 1 VICTORY VALTRIYEK  BOTH FOR RUPEES 1200 ADN STILL SAVE RUPPES 1400 FOR OTHE BEYBLADES  BUT NOW WE ARE GETTING SUPER Z BEYBLADE LIKE Z ACHIELES ,WINNING VALTRIEK , BLOODY LONGINUS , EMPEROR FORNEAS   FOR  THE SAME PRICE OF  Burst Rival Battle Set i.e ruppes 2600 , THIS IS INSANE WE JUST CANT  ASK OR PARENTS FOR BEYBLADE LIKE THESE BUT OPT FOR A FAKE BEYBLADE TAKARA TOMY SHOULD MAKE THESE BEYBLADE SOMEWHAT CHEAPER LIKE 500R LESS THAN THE CURRENT NUMBER

They r not fake even Hasbro actually owns Funskool 40% and why will Hasbro encourage Funskool to provide fakes by the official toy distributor in India then Hasbro's name in India would go down and the Dragoon S photo was took in Vietnam where Beyblades r made Hasbro Burst Booster cost 10$ and Starters Cost more
I did'nt said that these beys are fake
I just told that they are somewhat overpriced
(Jun. 10, 2018  8:17 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2018  7:14 AM)sidz2505 Wrote: They r not fake even Hasbro actually owns Funskool 40% and why will Hasbro encourage Funskool to provide fakes by the official toy distributor in India then Hasbro's name in India would go down and the Dragoon S photo was took in Vietnam where Beyblades r made Hasbro Burst Booster cost 10$ and Starters Cost more
I did'nt said that these beys are fake
I just told that they are somewhat overpriced

I know even some fakes cost higher than this
India has the cheapest beyblades that you can buy. They are like $10 au. I live in Australia (btw im Indian) beyblades cost for $17-$24 au for starters
Anyone knows when will OG beys will be released in shops and and in online shopping sites?
(Jun. 14, 2018  2:21 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: Any news about string launchers yet?

People are saying that it is confirmed... But the 'When?' is not fully clarified but we are expected to see it around the time of July...
OG beys were available some days back ( now , they are sold out ) on firstcry website
(Jun. 14, 2018  4:15 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  2:21 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: Any news about string launchers yet?

People are saying that it is confirmed... But the 'When?' is not fully clarified but we are expected to see it around the time of July...
What about god beys?
(Jun. 14, 2018  12:14 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  4:15 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: People are saying that it is confirmed... But the 'When?' is not fully clarified but we are expected to see it around the time of July...
What about god beys?

God beys are available on amazon ( but they are exported from japan and other counteries ( but mostly japan) and the cheapest god/super z beyblade is z achilies, bloody longinus and they cost more than 1900 ruppes )
(Jun. 14, 2018  1:49 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  12:14 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: What about god beys?

God beys are available on amazon ( but they are exported from japan and other counteries ( but mostly japan) and the cheapest god/super z beyblade is z achilies, bloody longinus and they cost more than 1900 ruppes )

It's cheaper than 1900. PM your wharsapp no. I will give a list of sellers
(Jun. 14, 2018  2:29 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  1:49 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: God beys are available on amazon ( but they are exported from japan and other counteries ( but mostly japan) and the cheapest god/super z beyblade is z achilies, bloody longinus and they cost more than 1900 ruppes )

It's cheaper than 1900. PM your wharsapp no. I will give a list of sellers

From which website
(Jun. 14, 2018  2:38 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  2:29 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: It's cheaper than 1900. PM your wharsapp no. I will give a list of sellers

From which website

Importers of beys, they do in quantity. Just pm me WhatsApp no. A guy from Orissa is also searching for you
(Jun. 14, 2018  2:54 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  2:38 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: From which website

Importers of beys, they do in quantity. Just pm me WhatsApp no. A guy from Orissa is also searching for you
I mean when are they going to release officialy in india (Any speculation?)
(Jun. 14, 2018  5:00 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  2:54 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Importers of beys, they do in quantity. Just pm me WhatsApp no. A guy from Orissa is also searching for you
I mean when are they going to release officialy in india (Any speculation?)
Speculation: Around September.
(Jun. 14, 2018  4:15 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:

How can you say?

Nothing is confirmed yet.
(Jun. 15, 2018  3:17 PM)ronitnath Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  4:15 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: People are saying that it is confirmed... But the 'When?' is not fully clarified but we are expected to see it around the time of July...

How can you say?

Nothing is confirmed yet.

Adarsh was saying that... I have no idea about his sources...
WILL GOD GEN BE RELEASED IN INDIA ONCE THE ANIME OF BEYBLADE BURST GOD STARTS?
(Jun. 23, 2018  2:29 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: WILL GOD GEN BE RELEASED IN INDIA ONCE THE ANIME OF BEYBLADE BURST GOD STARTS?

it works just as opposite. The anime will be here, when funskool starts to import them. Anime is kind of advertisement for the Beyblades
(Jun. 23, 2018  2:42 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2018  2:29 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: WILL GOD GEN BE RELEASED IN INDIA ONCE THE ANIME OF BEYBLADE BURST GOD STARTS?

it works just as opposite. The anime will be here, when funskool starts to import them. Anime is kind of advertisement for the Beyblades

U mean when funskool starts importing god gen then the anime will be released?
(Jun. 23, 2018  2:46 AM)dranzer blader Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2018  2:42 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: it works just as opposite. The anime will be here, when funskool starts to import them. Anime is kind of advertisement for the Beyblades

U mean when funskool starts importing god gen then the anime will be released?

Kind of, as we also had anime break when wave 3 was not showing up
If I go by how Burst came into India, and if my calculation are right, Beyblade God anime should be in India by August.. This is pure SPECULATION.
(Jun. 23, 2018  7:06 AM)Suhasini Wrote: If I go by how Burst came into India, and if my calculation are right, Beyblade God anime should be in India by August.. This is pure SPECULATION.

I thought the same but if we have the same problem as the last wave that they had to push the stocks so they created dual packs and stuffed useless launchers in the packs of the same beys... Otherwise yeah, we should have 'em by August time...
This might be Funskool's Plan Wave 1 and 3 had Starters Wave 2 had Boosters Dual Pack and a Launcher and Wave 4 might have same as Wave 2