I need help

Hey so recently I bought a digital sword launcher but the gears have already worn out it’s there anyway I can fix/repair them?
(Sep. 23, 2020  12:56 AM)Savageblade26 Wrote: Hey so recently I bought a digital sword launcher but the gears have already worn out it’s there anyway I can fix/repair them?

First, the product tag is for threads about only a product, second, I do not know where but i believe that you can buy gears online. I made a reply to tell you that if you do decide to fix it, it will not be legal for tournaments anymore.
(Sep. 23, 2020  1:08 AM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  12:56 AM)Savageblade26 Wrote: Hey so recently I bought a digital sword launcher but the gears have already worn out it’s there anyway I can fix/repair them?

First, the product tag is for threads about only a product, second, I do not know where but i believe that you can buy gears online. I made a reply to tell you that if you do decide to fix it, it will not be legal for tournaments anymore.

I mean anyways it’s ineffective you might as well try to fix it for personal use
(Sep. 23, 2020  1:08 AM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote:

Yes I understand that product is for products but that was the only prefix it would let me fix but in any case I am sorry.
Unfortunately the digital sword launchers are notorious for breaking quickly but they are fun for the short time they last.
But is there anyway to fix them for personal play?
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:03 PM)Savageblade26 Wrote: But is there anyway to fix them for personal play?

3D print the gears yourself, buy gears from some place like Shapeway, or swap with gears from another sword launcher. That’s really the only options for broken/stripped gears.

In the end, it’s probably cheaper, easier, and faster to just buy a new launcher.