[Product]  Hasbro Launcher - Sword Launcher

Has anyone tried to Sword Launch a fully worn variable yet?
(Aug. 04, 2018  9:51 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: Has anyone tried to Sword Launch a fully worn variable yet?

Nope I'd have to launch the carp out of it until it wore down lol. 

For some reason I never test with my rubber tips, I feel like I'm gonna ruin them or something lol.
I have with my TT sword launcher, with my victory Valkyrie. It’s hinestly for me not that crazy as if you where to use an or string launcher, sometimes I end up self ko Valkyrie on the sword launcher but not on string launcher for me it’s hard to control in sword
Its Great Grip Wise Performance Wise ... Barf But All In All Ok...
When we got the Hasbro sword launcher it was the most powerful launcher we had but now it’s the weakest. I thought it was skipping teeth so I took it apart ( I’ll post pics later ) and the gears etc seem fine and strong. I believe the thing skipping is the white clip under the black bey holder. It has lugs on it that push the black holder. I think these are spinning in the holder when too fast. I’ll try jamming something in the hole to stop the two spinning independently.

mX (>.<) Xm
Eyes and fingers crossed
(Oct. 19, 2018  2:46 AM)Tonysize Wrote: When we got the Hasbro sword launcher it was the most powerful launcher we had but now it’s the weakest. I thought it was skipping teeth so I took it apart ( I’ll post pics later ) and the gears etc seem fine and strong. I believe the thing skipping is the white clip under the black bey holder. It has lugs on it that push the black holder. I think these are spinning in the holder when too fast. I’ll try jamming something in the hole to stop the two spinning independently.

mX (Pinching_eyes_2) Xm
Eyes and fingers crossed

My did the same thing.
(Oct. 19, 2018  2:46 AM)Tonysize Wrote: When we got the Hasbro sword launcher it was the most powerful launcher we had but now it’s the weakest. I thought it was skipping teeth so I took it apart ( I’ll post pics later ) and the gears etc seem fine and strong. I believe the thing skipping is the white clip under the black bey holder. It has lugs on it that push the black holder. I think these are spinning in the holder when too fast. I’ll try jamming something in the hole to stop the two spinning independently.

mX (Pinching_eyes_2) Xm
Eyes and fingers crossed
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Answere...pid1467041
Read the post up ahead...its not meant to be for you but you can read it Wink
Last 5/12 year I asked you:

Test the Hasbro Sword Launcher (dubbed the Xcalius Sword Launcher) and check it’s very results to see how it could work out in tournaments.

I managed to buy one last week, and after 50 semi-strong launches:

It sucked.

The Xcalius Sword Launcher has the absolute worst performance life out of all sword launchers ever released in my opinion (disclaimer: The Hasbro Xcalius Sword Launcher is the only one I have), as Tonysize said, there’s a white clip hiding beneath the prongs that skid instead of grip the prongs into hyper speed. I used Valtryek V2 Boost Variable for most of the 50 launches I’ve done with it, semi-hard and then used the Xcalius X3 1 Iron that came with it for the last few tries. It finally stopped performing at maximum efficiency. Worse yet, it’s not even the gears that are the problem. Did Hasbro even test the Xcalius Sword Launcher?

mX (>.<) Xm
Eyes and fingers crossed

Here are some pics. The gears look good and not worn. its the lugs on the bey holder that have flat spots that are letting it down. i broke a dual launcher for some insight.  Taking the bey holder off the sword launcher might really break it. It goes back together easy enough as it is now. I think that the sword launcher cant really be fixed, might have to glue it to stop the skipping.

[Image: 30486838417_adf598a71a_k.jpg]
[Image: 30486838077_d05c554f3a_z.jpg][Image: 30486838247_f851d501ca_z.jpg]
[Image: 45427371821_f18332d1dd_z.jpg]
[Image: 45427371791_f70f722895_z.jpg][Image: 45427373041_62eee01362_z.jpg][Image: 30486837867_ed15724b8e_z.jpg]
[Image: 45427371701_86d7148393_z.jpg]
[Image: 30486840017_7c6492b9d6_z.jpg][Image: 30486838087_17c41a556f_z.jpg]
[Image: 44702866694_2751d5d6ca_z.jpg]
(Oct. 19, 2018  1:24 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: Last 5/12 year I asked you:

Test the Hasbro Sword Launcher (dubbed the Xcalius Sword Launcher) and check it’s very results to see how it could work out in tournaments.

I managed to buy one last week, and after 50 semi-strong launches:

It sucked.

The Xcalius Sword Launcher has the absolute worst performance life out of all sword launchers ever released in my opinion (disclaimer: The Hasbro Xcalius Sword Launcher is the only one I have), as Tonysize said, there’s a white clip hiding beneath the prongs that skid instead of grip the prongs into hyper speed. I used Valtryek V2 Boost Variable for most of the 50 launches I’ve done with it, semi-hard and then used the Xcalius X3 1 Iron that came with it for the last few tries. It finally stopped performing at maximum efficiency. Worse yet, it’s not even the gears that are the problem. Did Hasbro even test the Xcalius Sword Launcher?

Yes they test it but only 49 times.
So as a Sword Launcher with the worn out flattened Lugs was useless. We drilled some holes in the Bey holder and glued the Bey holder to the Lug flower. That worked great for a day. we where getting powerful launches and bursting opponents all over the place. Then the ripcord pulled through with on spin. oops. The main drive gear had lost some teeth. You win some, you loose some :-(.
[Image: 45595700941_2e4621f991_n.jpg]
[Image: 44870871644_423f6f01b8_n.jpg]
[Image: 44870872504_558efd4344_n.jpg]
[Image: 45595699331_1dde13c5ff_n.jpg]