HELP WITH BEYBLADES AT AIRPORTS.

Make sure you keep anything shaped suspicious in your carry on. I know someone who was taken to a employee area where his baggage was checked because of his launcher grip. It also happened to me to, and it takes a long time.
(Jan. 29, 2021  3:26 PM)YishYash Wrote: Make sure you keep anything shaped suspicious in your carry on.  I know someone who was taken to a employee area where his baggage was checked because of his launcher grip. It also happened to me to, and it takes a long time.

BUT THEY DIDN'T CONFISCATE THE SAID ITEM ... DID THEY?
(Jan. 28, 2021  8:21 PM)Granger123 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  8:12 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Everything that's not a weapon and doesn't need special treatment: put it in your baggage if it worries you, you will travel with more confidence even if it was not necessary

Beyblades still shouldn't have any regulation

By baggage you mean check-in baggage?

The one that you dont take with you
Ok so to compile it all Granger123,
You can put anything that is not suspiciously looking like a weapon in Check in baggage.
If it's a launcher grip or something like Xcalibur that looks extremely sus, put it in your carry on, so if authorities get sus they can just open and check.
One small thing to add; I wouldnt get those beys from beysandbricks since they're known to be mostly mid-fakes.
(Jan. 31, 2021  3:09 AM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote: One small thing to add; I wouldnt get those beys from beysandbricks since they're known to be mostly mid-fakes.

But I was assured by a thread here as well as on reddit that if I buy a Branded (Takara Tomy) then they are legit.
The price difference is because they add courier charges at the end of the order that makes the price somewhat equal to other sites.

Are they really all fakes.

(Jan. 31, 2021  11:07 AM)Granger123 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  3:09 AM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote: One small thing to add; I wouldnt get those beys from beysandbricks since they're known to be mostly mid-fakes.

But I was assured by a thread here as well as on reddit that if I buy a Branded (Takara Tomy) then they are legit.
The price difference is because they add courier charges at the end of the order that makes the price somewhat equal to other sites.

Can anybody tell me about this? Do beysandbricks really sell fake beyblades even the branded(Takara Tomy) ones?

(Jan. 31, 2021  11:07 AM)Granger123 Wrote:

(Jan. 31, 2021  11:07 AM)Granger123 Wrote: But I was assured by a thread here as well as on reddit that if I buy a Branded (Takara Tomy) then they are legit.

Can anybody tell me about this? Do beysandbricks really sell fake beyblades even the branded(Takara Tomy) ones?
If somebody have any experience in beysandricks plz do tell.
Beysandbricks sells both real and fake. If its real they would put Brand:Takara tomy. If not it's fake
Theyre buying MFB though, for burst its different. Pretty much all MFB stuff from BeysandBricks are either fakes or mid-fakes.