[Product]  Giants Grand Valkyrie Ωuter Variable'

quote="marutti" pid='1538024' dateline='1565595153']

(Aug. 12, 2019  4:04 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: How hard will this be to get? I've already seem it listed for $200. Do we know how many there are? I know how they gave them out at a baseball game but I'm just curious.

They hand out totally only 3000 lottery ticket in 2 days.
And It's A prize.
[/quote]

Wow that's pretty rare. I bought one for $100 on ZenMarket.
I guess this is a homerun for Japanese baseball fans who also are into Beyblades, but I think more Bladers are simply interested in getting their hands on that rare Outer Disk as well as the new V'

Is this the same as the Giants' version with H', that you can still purchase online?
(Aug. 18, 2019  1:56 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I guess this is a homerun for Japanese baseball fans who also are into Beyblades, but I think more Bladers are simply interested in getting their hands on that rare Outer Disk as well as the new V'

Is this the same as the Giants' version with H', that you can still purchase online?

It's of a similar color scheme to the Giants version, except the Base is a more solid orange instead of the translucent from the Giants version, and I believe the sticker are a little different as well in terms of colors. I don't remember what other differences there are.
(Aug. 18, 2019  2:01 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  1:56 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I guess this is a homerun for Japanese baseball fans who also are into Beyblades, but I think more Bladers are simply interested in getting their hands on that rare Outer Disk as well as the new V'

It's of a similar color scheme to the Giants version, except the Base is a more solid orange instead of the translucent from the Giants version, and I believe the sticker are a little different as well in terms of colors. I don't remember what other differences there are.

I see. Unlike the other release tho, the only usable part is Hold', unlike this which has both Outer and V' you can awaken with more Burst resistance. 

But will it still be a product you can purchase online or is it only obtainable firstly from an event (then the people who get one can decide to sell it as a whole or piece by piece like they did from the Rare Bey Get game on mobile for Orichalcum)?
XD i know , i late but WHY ANOTHER GRAND VALKYRIE .
(Sep. 14, 2019  8:11 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: XD i know , i late but WHY ANOTHER GRAND VALKYRIE .

Valkyrie because angry-looking face? Maybe to justify its Attack type better?

Grand is obviously because it's supposed to imitate a baseball, because the Japanese Giants are a baseball team.
(Sep. 14, 2019  2:30 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2019  8:11 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: XD i know , i late but WHY ANOTHER GRAND VALKYRIE .

Valkyrie because angry-looking face? Maybe to justify its Attack type better?

Grand is obviously because it's supposed to imitate a baseball, because the Japanese Giants are a baseball team.

Why not dragon , looks angry  too . (Wierd two Grand Valkyrie's)
(Sep. 14, 2019  4:08 PM)theevilcloud1 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2019  2:30 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Valkyrie because angry-looking face? Maybe to justify its Attack type better?

Why not dragon , looks angry  too . (Wierd two Grand Valkyrie's)

The first Grand Valkyrie was a Giants promo too. They just stuck with the same chip for both, probably to keep the same identity of "Grand Valkyrie = Giants Baseball".
(Sep. 14, 2019  6:16 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2019  4:08 PM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: Why not dragon , looks angry  too . (Wierd two Grand Valkyrie's)

The first Grand Valkyrie was a Giants promo too. They just stuck with the same chip for both, probably to keep the same identity of "Grand Valkyrie = Giants Baseball".

Ok .
I also assume they'd want to be seen as the "good guy" or "protagonist", and what do you know? Valkyrie is owned by the protagonist/expert of Burst.
Oh man, and Ωuter is baller too.