[Product]  Burning Amaterios

It was confirmed on TAKARA TOMY'S official website that in a tournament of electric beys (Similar to Bey-ta stadium in MFB) who destroys/defeats most beys will get A Flame Amaterios  and a red Level Chip
Dont know how the tournament will be
Flame Amaterios looks like having a gimmick
[Image: 20181225_04.png]
[Image: 20181225_05.png]
So a more aggressive sA? cool
My translation said its a brand new layer. * we might expect awakening from this bey even though it has level chip hole *
*not included in translation text
Isn't this just a recolored Shining Amaterios?
(Dec. 30, 2018  6:36 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: Isn't this just a recolored Shining Amaterios?

yeah but I mean I cant tell between flame shining or shadow
This really does look like a red version of Shining Amaterios down to the size of the wing pieces. Something tells me it's just Shining Amaterios Flaming Version or something and a naming wire got crossed somewhere.

(Dec. 30, 2018  6:26 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: My translation said its a brand new layer. * we might expect awakening from this bey even though it has level chip hole *
*not included in translation text
This seems highly, highly unlikely.
It's a shining ameterios with Wings Pushed Down
Its official name should be Burning Amaterios
(Dec. 31, 2018  1:56 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: It's a shining ameterios with Wings Pushed Down

I have no clue what you mean by this.
(Dec. 31, 2018  1:56 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: It's a shining ameterios with Wings Pushed Down

Doesn't that mean it's Shadow Amaterios?
(Dec. 30, 2018  6:06 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: It was confirmed on TAKARA TOMY'S official website that in a tournament of electric beys (Similar to Bey-ta stadium in MFB) who destroys/defeats most beys will get A Flame Amaterios  and a red Level Chip

While Shadow Amaterios had the bigger wings capable of shifting one spot after another and Shining Amaterios had the smaller wings capable of shifting one spot after another, Flame Amaterios looks like an Energy Layer that looks the EXACT SAME as Shining Amaterios. Don’t get me wrong, I was able to check both beys’ top views and see the result. Prove me wrong? Check Shining Amaterios.Aero’Angle.Anchor on the wiki, or Shining Amaterios.3.Destroy’. I checked both beys to clarify just in case and the only thing that changed was the third moveable wing clockwise from the top wing, nothing else was different. Yep, this is a Shining Amaterios released in Flame Form.

That difference was from Shining Amaterios.3.Destroy’.
(Jan. 02, 2019  2:00 AM)IronFace879 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  6:06 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: It was confirmed on TAKARA TOMY'S official website that in a tournament of electric beys (Similar to Bey-ta stadium in MFB) who destroys/defeats most beys will get A Flame Amaterios  and a red Level Chip

While Shadow Amaterios had the bigger wings capable of shifting one spot after another and Shining Amaterios had the smaller wings capable of shifting one spot after another, Flame Amaterios looks like an Energy Layer that looks the EXACT SAME as Shining Amaterios. Don’t get me wrong, I was able to check both beys’ top views and see the result. Prove me wrong? Check Shining Amaterios.Aero’Angle.Anchor on the wiki, or Shining Amaterios.3.Destroy’. I checked both beys to clarify just in case and the only thing that changed was the third moveable wing clockwise from the top wing, nothing else was different. Yep, this is a Shining Amaterios released in Flame Form.

What the wings can do? Bigger and small have any effect?
(Jan. 04, 2019  6:20 AM)Radzi Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2019  2:00 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: While Shadow Amaterios had the bigger wings capable of shifting one spot after another and Shining Amaterios had the smaller wings capable of shifting one spot after another, Flame Amaterios looks like an Energy Layer that looks the EXACT SAME as Shining Amaterios. Don’t get me wrong, I was able to check both beys’ top views and see the result. Prove me wrong? Check Shining Amaterios.Aero’Angle.Anchor on the wiki, or Shining Amaterios.3.Destroy’. I checked both beys to clarify just in case and the only thing that changed was the third moveable wing clockwise from the top wing, nothing else was different. Yep, this is a Shining Amaterios released in Flame Form.

What the wings can do? Bigger and small have any effect?

Based on what other people who already had Shining Amaterios, the gimmick is quite a sad and feeble one, with the wings popping out basically like Blazing Ragnaruk (but instead of Stamina Wings, it's for added contact points or for deflecting attacks to some extent)
It's Blaze Ragnurak or Berserk Roktavor, but it just seems like a Shining Amaterios recolor
(Jan. 20, 2019  8:38 AM)marutti Wrote: Tomorrow I'll up video

Thank u @[marutti]
Can u please post what it does here tommorow
(Jan. 20, 2019  8:40 AM)LegendSonu Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2019  8:38 AM)marutti Wrote: Tomorrow I'll up video

Thank u @[marutti]
Can u please post what it does here tommorow

OK
It has gimick in wing and means Shining Amaterios recolor