[Product]  B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A

(Feb. 13, 2020  12:44 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2020  12:34 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: Are they gonna make the gt beyblades compatible or gonna make a whole new system?

They're not compatible with GT Beys.
Sparkling beys
Too bad if they not retain GT bey. For me its the best as we can change from chip, layer, layer weight, disc, frame and driver. Even both judgement base layer were use, but different combo can give different result. Can't wait for new type of beyblade. Its look cool
(Feb. 13, 2020  12:44 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2020  12:34 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: Are they gonna make the gt beyblades compatible or gonna make a whole new system?

They're not compatible with GT Beys.

Thats a bit carp but i hope they will have. A good gimmick then!
The Image in Corocoro shows Mostly Blue and Yellow, so I hope it's that coloration instead of Blue and Red for the millionth time.
(Feb. 13, 2020  10:30 AM)Dasmind Wrote: https://twitter.com/tototoshe/status/122...88/photo/1
Brave VALKYRIE

this valkyrie is the best looking so far
I've been translating the image of the New Valkyrie, and the image in the comic may not be the final product, as I translated it and it said "it is currently being developed with all the power", so even this may be a prototype.
(Feb. 14, 2020  12:14 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: I've been translating the image of the New Valkyrie, and the image in the comic may not be the final product, as I translated it and it said "it is currently being developed with all the power", so even this may be a prototype.

I'm fairly certain theres text in the corner of that page spread saying the image is of a CG test render? The colors definitely don't seem all that done either, so there's still some wiggle room for the official product to change. I wouldn't expect it to change that much since they're showing that test render, the most that could change might be the colors of the plastic and paint apps to get it looking a bit more like the winning submission.
(Feb. 14, 2020  12:26 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  12:14 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: I've been translating the image of the New Valkyrie, and the image in the comic may not be the final product, as I translated it and it said "it is currently being developed with all the power", so even this may be a prototype.

I'm fairly certain theres text in the corner of that page spread saying the image is of a CG test render? The colors definitely don't seem all that done either, so there's still some wiggle room for the official product to change. I wouldn't expect it to change that much since they're showing that test render, the most that could change might be the colors of the plastic and paint apps to get it looking a bit more like the winning submission.

Agreed, I think they'll keep the general shape of the bey, and just change some of the colors on the rest of the new Brave Valkyrie.
It'll release April.
Each blade on layer has meaning Bow, Sword and Shield
Only these information I can read from Corocoro
(Feb. 14, 2020  2:52 AM)marutti Wrote: It'll release April.

Valkyrie with a bow shield and Sword? Now that's even cooler. I wonder how they'll incorporate that into the anime avatar or if the layer will have any gimmicks. I'm imagining a rubber blade for the sword, a spring blade for the bow, and just a normal plastic smooth blade for the shield
Any vedio about it

I wonder what that means. Does that mean it has a mode change gimmick?
(Oct. 12, 2019  5:43 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: I can’t contain my excitement I can only think of Valkyrie with its huge metal blades ????

I can just picture it. Valtryek with the beyblade equivalent to swords on the blades. That would be nuts DJ - Yeah! Smug

Well would ya look at dat...  it’s not gonna be released in March... hmmmmph..
This’ll be the first Valkyrie that will not be released in March. 
This of course made sense since this design contest only started a couple of months ago, and they need time to render the final details

3 layers maybe?!?
(Feb. 19, 2020  12:05 PM)wickedplayer000 Wrote: I an sure that it will release in March.

It says release date will be April in Corocoro
(Feb. 19, 2020  12:05 PM)wickedplayer000 Wrote: I an sure that it will release in March.

Did you even see the link you posted yourself though? Its listed there as 2020-04 release..
You should probably read up on the contents of this thread, considering you signed up very recently.
Can someone post the new pictures here?
It looks like those yellow areas on the contact points are rubber... its prolly made out of the same rubber material as the Hunter’ that came with Gaia Dragoon
(Mar. 13, 2020  11:06 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: [Image: ES-f7yWUMAEaZNR.jpg]
Figured to put this here.
If this thing has the same shape as Cho-Z Valkyrie, and rubber. It's gonna dominate.