[Product]  B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A

Do you guys think that the new Valkyrie will appear in the anime?
(Nov. 07, 2019  12:35 AM)g2_ Wrote: Do you guys think that the new Valkyrie will appear in the anime?

I hope so.
The thing about all Beyblades is that they're all designed far in advance. By the time a new season begins, most of if not all of the Beys for that series have had their designs finalized and shown to the animators for modeling. Since this Valkyrie is being designed via fan submission in CoroCoro near the tail end of the series, there's no way the final version of the winning design will be ready in time for any kind of anime appearance. It'll probably just get a special manga chapter like Duo Aeclipse did.
(Nov. 07, 2019  12:45 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: The thing about all Beyblades is that they're all designed far in advance. By the time a new season begins, most of if not all of the Beys for that series have had their designs finalized and shown to the animators for modeling. Since this Valkyrie is being designed via fan submission in CoroCoro near the tail end of the series, there's no way the final version of the winning design will be ready in time for any kind of anime appearance. It'll probably just get a special manga chapter like Duo Aeclipse did.

Maybe it's like Flash Sagittario. Only appears for the final battle.
(Nov. 07, 2019  12:47 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2019  12:45 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: The thing about all Beyblades is that they're all designed far in advance. By the time a new season begins, most of if not all of the Beys for that series have had their designs finalized and shown to the animators for modeling. Since this Valkyrie is being designed via fan submission in CoroCoro near the tail end of the series, there's no way the final version of the winning design will be ready in time for any kind of anime appearance. It'll probably just get a special manga chapter like Duo Aeclipse did.

Maybe it's like Flash Sagittario. Only appears for the final battle.

It's not a matter of how much it appears. The mere fact its design process is starting so late into the season means it's likely to not show up at all.
(Nov. 07, 2019  12:52 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2019  12:47 AM)g2_ Wrote: Maybe it's like Flash Sagittario. Only appears for the final battle.

It's not a matter of how much it appears. The mere fact its design process is starting so late into the season means it's likely to not show up at all.

But don't forget this is Valkyrie.
(Nov. 07, 2019  12:54 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2019  12:52 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: It's not a matter of how much it appears. The mere fact its design process is starting so late into the season means it's likely to not show up at all.

But don't forget this is Valkyrie.

Not a reason to ignore everything else being said.
(Nov. 07, 2019  4:07 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2019  12:54 AM)g2_ Wrote: But don't forget this is Valkyrie.

Not a reason to ignore everything else being said.

Why not? Valkyrie has always been the icon for burst .
When it comes to Valt being stopped from becoming the protagonist due to the fact that he already became world champion and the fact that his relevance quickly degraded due to Aiga being bursted by Drum but still winning against Drum and also the fact that Lui became nothing more than matched to Valt in episode 5 and defeated by Aiga in episode 15 before being straight up gone for the rest of the series, Valt may soon completely fade away from existence, being only a mere cameo. That’s the fate of characters who already became so powerful that when they’re dealt with, they’re dealt with.

On the other hand, Valt used to be a protagonist of his own series with the iconic Valkyrie in his hand, which means it’s hard for Valt to vanish into thin air. There are still probabilities though, as Valt might either eventually trade off Valkyrie to someone else so that he can live his personal life as a 14 year old growing up or have to partner up with the protagonist in order to keep his relevance going for just one more season.

On an extremely rare occasion, D-Rights will have no willpower to keep switching between protagonists and accidentally get stuck with Valt being the protagonist, AGAIN.

However this is not about Valt, this is about Valkyrie.

Even if Valkyrie gets to be released in 2020, it’s still a GT upgrade, which means that Valt can get the Valkyrie by the end of the season as long as it’s before the final 5 episodes, and since it’s already been episode 31 and episode 32 comes out 8 November, it will take 15, 22, 29, 6, 13, 20, 27, 3 (days of the months) until episode 40 before the new upgrade for Valkyrie is available and it will still be enough time to show it off in the anime.
(Nov. 07, 2019  12:51 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: When it comes to Valt being stopped from becoming the protagonist due to the fact that he already became world champion and the fact that his relevance quickly degraded due to Aiga being bursted by Drum but still winning against Drum and also the fact that Lui became nothing more than matched to Valt in episode 5 and defeated by Aiga in episode 15 before being straight up gone for the rest of the series, Valt may soon completely fade away from existence, being only a mere cameo. That’s the fate of characters who already became so powerful that when they’re dealt with, they’re dealt with.

On the other hand, Valt used to be a protagonist of his own series with the iconic Valkyrie in his hand, which means it’s hard for Valt to vanish into thin air. There are still probabilities though, as Valt might either eventually trade off Valkyrie to someone else so that he can live his personal life as a 14 year old growing up or have to partner up with the protagonist in order to keep his relevance going for just one more season.

On an extremely rare occasion, D-Rights will have no willpower to keep switching between protagonists and accidentally get stuck with Valt being the protagonist, AGAIN.

Even if Valkyrie gets to be released in 2020, it’s still a GT upgrade, which means that Valt can get the Valkyrie by the end of the season as long as it’s before the final 5 episodes, and since it’s already been episode 31 and episode 32 comes out 8 November, it will take 15, 22, 29, 6, 13, 20, 27, 3 (days of the months) until episode 40 before the new upgrade for Valkyrie is available and it will still be enough time to show it off in the anime.
Yeah don't forget Acid Anubis made his debut in episode 47, and was released in February. Flash Sagittario also appeared very late.
(Nov. 07, 2019  1:54 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2019  12:51 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: When it comes to Valt being stopped from becoming the protagonist due to the fact that he already became world champion and the fact that his relevance quickly degraded due to Aiga being bursted by Drum but still winning against Drum and also the fact that Lui became nothing more than matched to Valt in episode 5 and defeated by Aiga in episode 15 before being straight up gone for the rest of the series, Valt may soon completely fade away from existence, being only a mere cameo. That’s the fate of characters who already became so powerful that when they’re dealt with, they’re dealt with.

Yeah don't forget Acid Anubis made his debut in episode 47, and was released in February. Flash Sagittario also appeared very late.

Also, dead phoenix and twin nemesis.
(Nov. 07, 2019  2:24 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2019  1:54 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah don't forget Acid Anubis made his debut in episode 47, and was released in February. Flash Sagittario also appeared very late.

Also, dead phoenix and twin nemesis.

Actually they were released in January.
(Nov. 07, 2019  12:37 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2019  4:07 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Not a reason to ignore everything else being said.

Why not? Valkyrie has always been the icon for burst .

Can you truly say this with Achilles and Dragon stealing the spotlight?
(Nov. 07, 2019  9:18 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2019  12:37 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why not? Valkyrie has always been the icon for burst .

I'd say Spriggan and fafnir are more of an icon, mostly Spriggan
(Nov. 07, 2019  9:18 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2019  12:37 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why not? Valkyrie has always been the icon for burst .

For now, only because he is not the main character anymore. He is still much more popular than Achilles, and LOL at Dragon being an option.
(Nov. 07, 2019  9:37 PM)Nate the Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2019  9:18 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Can you truly say this with Achilles and Dragon stealing the spotlight?

I'd say Spriggan and fafnir are more of an icon, mostly Spriggan

Achilles and Dragon stole the lead slot for their respective seasons. Neither Fafnir nor Spriggan have done that, so Achilles and Dragon are overall more iconic in their season as the "face" of that particular generation of beys.

Spriggan is rapidly losing steam like Xcaliber did, since it didn't get an owner for the Anime in GT. It's been around for longer, sure, but its downward spiral is easy to spot. I don't have much faith in a new Spriggan should there be another season of Burst, while I could easily see a new Achilles or Dragon.

(Nov. 07, 2019  10:22 PM)g2_ Wrote: He is still much more popular than Achilles, and LOL at Dragon being an option.
#citationneeded
(Nov. 07, 2019  10:23 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2019  9:37 PM)Nate the Blader Wrote: I'd say Spriggan and fafnir are more of an icon, mostly Spriggan

Achilles and Dragon stole the lead slot for their respective seasons. Neither Fafnir nor Spriggan have done that, so Achilles and Dragon are overall more iconic in their season as the "face" of that particular generation of beys.

Spriggan is rapidly losing steam like Xcaliber did, since it didn't get an owner for the Anime in GT. It's been around for longer, sure, but its downward spiral is easy to spot. I don't have much faith in a new Spriggan should there be another season of Burst, while I could easily see a new Achilles or Dragon.

That's blatantly not true, Arnold Schwarzenegger is not the main character in the Terminator series anymore, but he is by far the most iconic.
There are way better characters than Valt who have been thrown away for no reason lol. Valt has had everything happen to him, it's time for him to go he's literally outdated.
I doubt Valt will reappear (if he even does) as more than a cameo or something. He was just...there...during episode 7 (which felt like a filler to me), which only felt to me like they brought him back just for the sake of bringing him back, and after that I don't remember seeing him again, seeing as the "mentor" focus shifted to Aiga. If they do make the new Valkyrie appear in the anime, and they do end up bringing him back for more than just showing the new Valkyrie, I don't know what to think, heh.
7th New Valkyrie is officially confirmed being designed in a contest.

Reference : https://twitter.com/beyblade_info/status...4881980419

Ps. Beyblade Burst official page stated that they will "animate" the 7th New Valkyrie anyway.
now I want to know how to order the December issue so I can send in my design (even then I still want to know how to order the monthly issues)
(Nov. 08, 2019  8:53 AM)azsas Wrote: 7th New Valkyrie is officially confirmed being designed in a contest.

Ps. Beyblade Burst official page stated that they will "animate" the 7th New Valkyrie anyway.
Yes! Hopefully I can enter my design into the contest!
(Nov. 08, 2019  8:53 AM)azsas Wrote: 7th New Valkyrie is officially confirmed being designed in a contest.

So he is going to be in the anime?
(Nov. 08, 2019  1:46 PM)g2_ Wrote:

So he is going to be in the anime?
When is it coming out?