[Product]  B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A

How many Valkyries we had? Like what’s the point of making a new Valkyrie anymore?
(Jan. 05, 2020  12:44 PM)faaaafnir Wrote: How many Valkyries we had?

There are 7, or 14 if you count the hasbro versions.
(Jan. 05, 2020  9:38 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2020  6:23 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Don't judge a book before you've even seen the covers, especially since out of the stock Valkyrie line only two of them (God Valkyrie and Slash Valkyrie) have not been competitively notable. It is just way too early to claim this man.
Winning Valkyrie also had a terrible stock.

I was talking layers here mostly, only saying the "stock Valkyrie line" to knock out things like Cosmo Valkyrie and Rock Valkyrie which may be Valkyrie beys, but aren't really the same line.

Though 12 sucks, it was at least slightly notable in that the WBO had to make a ruling that it required a frame to prevent intentionally damaging peoples stuff. MagixG already brought up Volcanic as well, which is supposedly a "powerhouse" when awakened. That being said most Valkyries seem to have at least one bad or underpowered part to begin with, so that's nothing really to note.

(Jan. 05, 2020  1:08 PM)rightspin99 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2020  12:44 PM)faaaafnir Wrote: How many Valkyries we had?

There are 7, or 14 if you count the hasbro versions.

Given a lack of cross-compatibility and the fact that Hasbro's renamed all of those to "Valtryek", I really wouldn't count them the same.
Thumbs up if you think there is gonna another series of beyblade after Beyblade burst rise
(Jan. 07, 2020  8:07 PM)Lilbro12 Wrote: Thumbs up if you think there is gonna another series of beyblade after Beyblade burst rise

But it's already confirmed there will be another season.
What if they simply rehashed metal-infused Chouzetsu with the GT 3-part Layer System, with probably more Frames recycling many of the God Layer gimmicks (like, imagine 00 Disk with a Frame akin to Sting or Blitz, or even a Frame with free-spinning portion, etc). Other ideas would be that the new Disk e with Zenith rubber contact points combined with Blitz's lifting blades and heft (maybe the blades can have metal and rubber so it won't be easily damaged).

Or better yet, they incorporate Bounding Layer gimmick from gV, heaviness of wV, possibly Burst stopping of czV, and streamlined design of SV. Not sure how it'd work, but it hopefully be as great as its predecessors.

Now if the design for the New Valkyrie would have more than 3 contact points/wings, I'd be mad.
(Jan. 08, 2020  4:11 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: What if they simply rehashed metal-infused Chouzetsu with the GT 3-part Layer System, with probably more Frames recycling many of the God Layer gimmicks (like, imagine 00 Disk with a Frame akin to Sting or Blitz, or even a Frame with free-spinning portion, etc). Other ideas would be that the new Disk e with Zenith rubber contact points combined with Blitz's lifting blades and heft (maybe the blades can have metal and rubber so it won't be easily damaged).

Or better yet, they incorporate Bounding Layer gimmick from gV, heaviness of wV, possibly Burst stopping of czV, and streamlined design of SV. Not sure how it'd work, but it hopefully be as great as its predecessors.

Now if the design for the New Valkyrie would have more than 3 contact points/wings, I'd be mad.

BTW, it's for Season 5 so no Gt layer system
(Jan. 08, 2020  4:18 AM)Spider Sniper Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2020  4:11 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: What if they simply rehashed metal-infused Chouzetsu with the GT 3-part Layer System, with probably more Frames recycling many of the God Layer gimmicks (like, imagine 00 Disk with a Frame akin to Sting or Blitz, or even a Frame with free-spinning portion, etc). Other ideas would be that the new Disk e with Zenith rubber contact points combined with Blitz's lifting blades and heft (maybe the blades can have metal and rubber so it won't be easily damaged).

BTW, it's for Season 5 so no Gt layer system

Who says it won’t retain the GT layer system? The GT system retained Cho-Z’s thing which was metal, and every GT bey (except combos with the gen weight and certain layer bases) has metal in them, so it is possible it is retained.
(Jan. 08, 2020  4:32 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2020  4:18 AM)Spider Sniper Wrote: BTW, it's for Season 5 so no Gt layer system

Who says it won’t retain the GT layer system? The GT system retained Cho-Z’s thing which was metal, and every GT bey (except combos with the gen weight and certain layer bases) has metal in them, so it is possible it is retained.
True, and God continued to have multiple layers of plastic in the layers, and cho-z(mostly) continued to have gimmicks within the layers(aside from wV,zA,eF, and bL).
I did have an idea for the New Valkyrie, where basically it takes the metal heft of wV, and has the same Bounding gimmick of gV. It also will have the Burst Stopper (still 1 nub tho) but the Wings that pop out are rubberized along with the said Burst stopper. So what happens is that the main 3 wings will be spring-loaded and with metal so that it can still reveal the rubberized wings (albeit just a bit) for that Judgment/Lord-esque rubber attack followed up by a weighted Bounding attack. Not really unique, but it is something that could've improved on czV's design.

I don't have a drawing (and I won't be able to enter anyways especially since the deadline has also expired), but I'm kinda hoping some Japanese kid/dude was able to submit something like this.
Well maybe they’ll give this new Valkyrie the same Evolution gimmick as imperial Dragon... that’ll be cleeen
My Valkyrie should've been in it and won. Kinda sad that I couldn't submit it Unhappy
(Jan. 08, 2020  4:55 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Well maybe they’ll give this new Valkyrie the same Evolution gimmick as imperial Dragon... that’ll be cleeen

All depends on what the winner designs, I suppose.

I mean, last design contest we had like this yielded Duo Apollo/Artemis/Aeclipse, so who knows what sort of gimmicks it might have?
(Jan. 08, 2020  4:32 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2020  4:18 AM)Spider Sniper Wrote: BTW, it's for Season 5 so no Gt layer system

the way TT had the competition layout the template didn't have anything resembling a GT chip or layer weight and the way they advertised on the CoroCoro channel when they drew their Valkyries showed they're not wanting this to have the GT layer system since it is a new evolution and a new system.
(Jan. 08, 2020  5:01 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2020  4:55 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Well maybe they’ll give this new Valkyrie the same Evolution gimmick as imperial Dragon... that’ll be cleeen

All depends on what the winner designs, I suppose.

I mean, last design contest we had like this yielded Duo Apollo/Artemis/Aeclipse, so who knows what sort of gimmicks it might have?

To be fair though, the makers of Duo Eclipse had free rein on the actual design since there was really no concept probably aside from the name of the Bey and a possible hint of what its gimmick should be.

In the New Valkyrie's case, I'd assume the designers are going to focus on incorporating the common design tropes that make it "Valkyrie": 3 blades, blue, has (obviously) Valkyrie motif.
(Jan. 08, 2020  7:08 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2020  5:01 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: All depends on what the winner designs, I suppose.

To be fair though, the makers of Duo Eclipse had free rein on the actual design since there was really no concept probably aside from the name of the Bey and a possible hint of what its gimmick should be.

In the New Valkyrie's case, I'd assume the designers are going to focus on incorporating the common design tropes that make it "Valkyrie": 3 blades, blue, has (obviously) Valkyrie motif.

The thing that makes this contest intriguing for me is that TT is giving the contestants enough freedom with the Layer to make me think that the main focus won't be in the Layer for Season 5 or they would have to cut out some parts of the design to make it fit the new system. Maybe that leak that mentioned something special about "battle disks" is going to be right.
(Jan. 27, 2020  5:29 AM)Lilbro12 Wrote: Why you bullying me decreasecarb

Enforcing the rules is not bullying. He is a moderator, so it is his job to do so.
(Jan. 08, 2020  12:44 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2020  7:08 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: To be fair though, the makers of Duo Eclipse had free rein on the actual design since there was really no concept probably aside from the name of the Bey and a possible hint of what its gimmick should be.

The thing that makes this contest intriguing for me is that TT is giving the contestants enough freedom with the Layer to make me think that the main focus won't be in the Layer for Season 5 or they would have to cut out some parts of the design to make it fit the new system. Maybe that leak that mentioned something special about "battle disks" is going to be right.

Pardon, but what is this "battle disk" concept that you are talking about? 

And most probably the Valkyrie contest is just something that TT have organized to keep the consumers, at least locally, interested with their upcoming 5th season (being the longest running Beyblade series by far), and probably to get some inspiration/ideas for new gimmicks that maybe they may have overlooked (or initially scrapped from their idea board) during their brain-storming sessions.

Just for the aside, I guess this will be something like the Boruto anime where they have to revive the older generation characters (in Burst case would be Rantaro/Ranjiro, etc) just to keep things interesting. Apparently they have realized that releasing the episodes with region-lock is bound to limit the exposure of their international consumers.
(Jan. 27, 2020  6:16 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2020  12:44 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The thing that makes this contest intriguing for me is that TT is giving the contestants enough freedom with the Layer to make me think that the main focus won't be in the Layer for Season 5 or they would have to cut out some parts of the design to make it fit the new system. Maybe that leak that mentioned something special about "battle disks" is going to be right.

Pardon, but what is this "battle disk" concept that you are talking about? 

And most probably the Valkyrie contest is just something that TT have organized to keep the consumers, at least locally, interested with their upcoming 5th season (being the longest running Beyblade series by far), and probably to get some inspiration/ideas for new gimmicks that maybe they may have overlooked (or initially scrapped from their idea board) during their brain-storming sessions.

Just for the aside, I guess this will be something like the Boruto anime where they have to revive the older generation characters (in Burst case would be Rantaro/Ranjiro, etc) just to keep things interesting. Apparently they have realized that releasing the episodes with region-lock is bound to limit the exposure of their international consumers.

on Vocare when B-162 is translated it comes up with "Battle Disk Combination" Battle Set (closest thing to the translation is paradox).
(Feb. 13, 2020  10:30 AM)Dasmind Wrote: https://twitter.com/tototoshe/status/122...88/photo/1
Brave VALKYRIE
It's beautiful.
Are they gonna make the gt beyblades compatible or gonna make a whole new system?
(Feb. 13, 2020  12:34 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: Are they gonna make the gt beyblades compatible or gonna make a whole new system?

They're not compatible with GT Beys.